Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signs are everywhere blatantly obvious one

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭DubTony

stag39 wrote: »
    the iron mountain data storage company's warehouse was raided by the drug squad a while ago and 5 million worth of drugs was found there!

:confused: Where did you pull that beauty from?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I once saw the president of iron mountain eat a baby.

Course I can't back this up with anything like a news article or anything cos obviously it's been covered up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭trentf

americans seem to be quite aware of whats going on i see
    this from nytimes today

'
    DENVER — Sales of handguns, rifles and ammunition have surged in the last week, according to gun store owners around the nation who describe a wave of buyers concerned that an Obama administration will curtail their right to bear arms.

David Nelson, a co-owner of Montana Ordnance & Supply in Missoula, Mont., said his buyers were “awake and aware and see a dangerous trend.”

Mr. Nelson said sales at his store had risen about 30 percent since Mr. Obama declared his candidacy. “People are concerned about overreaching legislation from Washington,” he said. “They are educating themselves on the Internet.”

In Colorado, would-be gun buyers set a one-day record last Saturday with the highest number of background check requests in a 24-hour period, according to figures from the Colorado Bureau of Investigation.

“We’re not really sure who is promoting the concept that a change in federal administrations might affect firearms possession rights,” said an agency spokesman, Lance Clem, “but we do know that it’s increased business considerably.”
    '

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

trentf wrote: »
    this from nytimes today

'
    DENVER — Sales of handguns, rifles and ammunition have surged in the last week, according to gun store owners around the nation who describe a wave of buyers concerned that an Obama administration will curtail their right to bear arms.

David Nelson, a co-owner of Montana Ordnance & Supply in Missoula, Mont., said his buyers were “awake and aware and see a dangerous trend.”

Mr. Nelson said sales at his store had risen about 30 percent since Mr. Obama declared his candidacy. “People are concerned about overreaching legislation from Washington,” he said. “They are educating themselves on the Internet.”

In Colorado, would-be gun buyers set a one-day record last Saturday with the highest number of background check requests in a 24-hour period, according to figures from the Colorado Bureau of Investigation.

“We’re not really sure who is promoting the concept that a change in federal administrations might affect firearms possession rights,” said an agency spokesman, Lance Clem, “but we do know that it’s increased business considerably.”
    '

Not getting your point at all. Rednecks are buying guns, I find it hard to believe :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

this from nytimes today

'

'

Not content with actually discussing the topic you started, you seem intent on talking about something completely different to illuminative triangular impact on the world. Strange, why don't you like discussing the topic?

• Advertisement

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kOWYvgbO-58

yup load of toss... of course

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

The Bank of Ireland logo is another one. Its the same as the the military insignias - it is a 3D pyramid viewed from the side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

The Bank of Ireland logo is another one. Its the same as the the military insignias - it is a 3D pyramid viewed from the side.
    I have a 3D perspex pyramid money box from the Ulster Bank. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

Just looked up the BOI logo there on the internet. Can't see it. Which way am I meant to be looking at it? (Not WUMing)

lmao yeah i remember those ulster bank pyramid scheme things...lol how obvious can you get.. come to think of it the whole
    work scheme pyramid building thing that was all the rage a few years back makes more sense now. Compartilisation is the key for them

heres a vid with a lot of illuminati symbology on modern logos and icons in it.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9LEljS3ib84

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etYwtFb2Zyo

You really need to research the sun god and the links between babylon, esoteric knowledge to understand the secret symbology of the logos

A great place to start is Michael Tsarion's website.

http://www.michaeltsarion.com/

Wealth of info on it, then work your way from there,

Open your mind..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

RichTea wrote:
    Just looked up the BOI logo there on the internet. Can't see it. Which way am I meant to be looking at it? (Not WUMing)

I'm not seeing it either.

300px-Bank_of_Ireland.svg.png

It does look a bit like a triple decker sandwich though, with the top two sides missing. I would of thought a pyramis would look the same from any angle you view it. Sofa_King Good, do you mean it looks like a 3D triangle on it's side? I can kind of see that, but it needs more lines drawn on it, which kind of defeats the purpose.
    lmao yeah i remember those ulster bank pyramid scheme things...lol how obvious can you get.. come to think of it the whole
    work scheme pyramid building thing that was all the rage a few years back makes more sense now. Compartilisation is the key for them

It's also how Boards.ie hierarchy works too! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

humanji wrote: »
    300px-Bank_of_Ireland.svg.png

It looks like WTC 7 crumbling in the middle before it fell. BOI are in on that too??? Must be end of days now..

heres a vid with a lot of illuminati symbology on modern logos and icons in it.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9LEljS3ib84

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etYwtFb2Zyo

You really need to research the sun god and the links between babylon, esoteric knowledge to understand the secret symbology of the logos

Wealth of info on it, then work your way from there,

Open your mind..
    A great place for you to start is here, open your eyes and you'll find the truth. :)

Gordon wrote: »
    A great place for you to start is here, open your eyes and you'll find the truth. :)

Yes ill go to a site with some anonymous guy on it debunking things with his facts or i could believe the words out of larry silversteins own mouth and the words out of the bbc own mouths and recordings. Nah i'll pass on the whole debunker guy thing if you don't mind...

oh look hes selling books too...who would have thought...

Selling books at $24.97, oh look.
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

humanji wrote: »
    do you mean it looks like a 3D triangle on it's side?

A 3d triangle? I They're like ROUSes....I don't believe they exist ;)

You are presumably referring to either a pyramid or a triangle-based prism. Given that you think its not a (3d!) pyramid, then I'm guessing you mean prism.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭JoeTheDumber

Gordon wrote: »
    Selling books at $24.97, oh look.
    :)

www.scribd.com tax free. Mickey promotes that alien rubbish, apart from that he is alright.

And while you're at it, type in "first global revolution" and read about the origins of the current green madness.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

bonkey wrote: »
    A 3d triangle? I They're like ROUSes....I don't believe they exist ;)

You are presumably referring to either a pyramid or a triangle-based prism. Given that you think its not a (3d!) pyramid, then I'm guessing you mean prism.
    Get out of it with your "language skills" and your "common sense"! :P

Dammit, prism was on the tip of my tongue but I just couldn't get at it! I of course blame the illuminati.

Advertisement