Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signs are everywhere blatantly obvious one

Options
  • 07-11-2008 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭

So i was in town the other day in limerick and was driving down the street when i seen this van with the illuminati triangle on it. The companys name was ironmountain. Surprise surprise when i looked it up on the internet later found out it helps organizations around the world reduce the costs and risks associated with information protection and storage

http://www.ironmountain.com/company/

they could make it a little less obvious but you know the way they operate to hide things put them plainly out in the open.

Heres some other sites of interest for anyone interested particularly in the irish aspect of all this

http://www.taroscopes.com/miscellanous-pages/briefhistoryireland.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭DubTony

hmmmmm ... ever consider that sometimes a triangle is just a triangle?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭trentf

:pac: ... what rank are you 33rd yet?

ha! If I was a 33rd, do you think I'd be replying twice to all your posts? ;)

edit: do you think I'd be here at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Shazbot

Holy crap, loads of them were pure bull****. The guy was trying desperately to find any images remotely associated with triangles and rays of light. Down right pathetic.

As for iron mountain. It's just a triangle. Sometimes the simplest answer is the correct one. Stop over analysing it.

• Advertisement

Hills wrote:
    Shazbot wrote:
    Holy crap, loads of them were pure bull****. The guy was trying desperately to find any images remotely associated with triangles and rays of light. Down right pathetic.

ROFL

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080317045502AAo4BBl

Shazbot wrote: »

As for iron mountain. It's just a triangle. Sometimes the simplest answer is the correct one. Stop over analysing it.
    I already posted a thread on STT Iarnrod Eireann rail security uniforms containing Illuminati style insignia :eek:

http://www.stt.ie/security-page29329.html

the funniest one and most obvious one i seen recently was on a jjb direct debit form big illuminati triangle right up on the top right...

:pac:

also the anger level when you point out the truth to some people rises greatly ive noticed....some people won't get it till its right up in their face or either they are aware of it and are part of it and don't want to let others in on it...

yes yes its just a coincidence all these companies use the illuminati englightened symbols of eyes or triangles...just they choose it coz its a triangle or eye no significance of it at all....nope lets just continue being good sheeple and be along with our daily activities of watching soap opera's, buying useless goods and believing terrorism and global warming is real.. nothing to see here folks...

I already posted a thread on STT Iarnrod Eireann rail security uniforms containing Illuminati style insignia :eek:

http://www.stt.ie/security-page29329.html

I know you did, and it was equally hilarious. It's just an eye. A security company is hired to keep an eye on their surroundings. They want to convey that message in a logo. Job done. The only side effect is people like you seeing past the meaning into some deluded wish to think they're a greater power than they are.

I know you did, and it was equally hilarious. It's just an eye. A security company is hired to keep an eye on their surroundings. They want to convey that message in a logo. Job done.
    You might as well have the Garda Siochain wearing "eyes" on their backs because they are also keeping a watchful eye on our surroundings with their CCTV & ANPR cameras dotted through out our cities and country. :rolleyes:

They Gardai have their own way of conveying their "Big Brother" message accross. look up the Phone book or on the side of any Garda patrol car.

The prefix for every Garda station in the Dublin Metropolitan district is 666. This is the assigned number for the fourtcoming global dictator :eek:

http://www.garda.ie/statlinks/dma.html

• Advertisement

You might as well have the Garda Siochain wearing "eyes" on their backs because they are also keeping an eye on their surroundings with their CCTV & ANPR cameras dotted through out the country. :rolleyes:

funny you should mention that driving around yesterday noticed a brand new garda cctv camera on a local route with a big sign under saying

'in the interests of public safety this cctv will be monitoring the surrounding area 24 hours a day'

....in the interests of public safety....

trentf wrote: »
    'in the interests of public safety this cctv will be monitoring the surrounding area 24 hours a day'

....in the interests of public safety....

Believe it or not, CCTV is there for our benefit. Imagine there is a hit and run on that road. Then it would be easy to find the culprit. Imagine there was and armed robbery in the vicinity and there was no CCTV. There would be uproar.

Now go put back on your tinfoil hat. I think they're watching you and monitoring this thread.

Believe it or not, CCTV is there for our benefit.
    ROFL. they will be saying the same about the microchip implant in due time. :rolleyes:

The Devil is a great deceiver Revelation 12vs9

Believe it or not, CCTV is there for our benefit. Imagine there is a hit and run on that road. Then it would be easy to find the culprit. Imagine there was and armed robbery in the vicinity and there was no CCTV. There would be uproar.

Now go put back on your tinfoil hat. I think they're watching you and monitoring this thread.

whats with the aggression? can we not discuss this is a civil fashion.

Just on your point about crimes and armed robbery, i have lived in ireland for over 30 years of my life never seen the incidents that are supposedly happening all the time... yet i hear about it all the time on news, told its happening on a constant basis all around me then am told in the interests of public safety now we need cctv, now we need armed gaurds, now we need bullet proof vests. Of course the public is never consulted on this, the powers that be decide this for them..

This is the whole problem reaction solution scenario whereby the powers that be want to implement laws so they create a problem ie the media tells you a problem exists, there is uproar from the public who never question what they are told by the media and react for someone to come and 'save them' and then the powers that be get to implement the 'solution' they have wanted all along..

whats with the aggression? can we not discuss this is a civil fashion.
    No aggression intended. Just your seeing signs were there is none. It's irritating to see such mistakes.
    Just on your point about crimes and armed robbery, i have lived in ireland for over 30 years of my life never seen an armed robbery, never seen a stabbing, never seen a hit and run... yet i hear about it all the time on news, told its happening on a constant basis all around me then am told in the interests of public safety now we need cctv, now we need armed gaurds, now we need bullet proof vests. Of course the public is never counsulted on this, the powers that be decide this for them..
    Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. The world doesn't revolve around you. These things happen frequently, far too often in fact. Personally if seen people been robbed at knife-pointed (armed robbery) and witnessed a hit and run. See, it happens. The hit and run occured in an area with CCTV so I'm sure the owner of the damaged car was extremely greatful.

Wish I had CCTV in the parking lot when my car was damaged in a similar fashion.
    This is the whole problem reaction solution scenario whereby the powers that be want to implement laws so they create a problem ie the media tells you a problem exists
    These problems do exist, if you really think they don't exist then I'm afraid your extremely deluded.
    ROFL. they will be saying the same about the microchip implant in due time.
    Really, you think they're of no benefit? Go ask someone who has been robbed and the criminal has gotten away due to no CCTV in the area. Go on, laugh in they're face. I'm fairly sure the wouldn't tolerate a 'ROFL'. Would you really want to live in a world were nothing is monitored? Think of all the crime that would go unpunished? I'd much rather live in a policed state than what you want.
    Satan is a great deceiver Revelation 12vs9
    I've never been one for the bible. You really have to read alot of crap to get to anything even remotely factual or relevent. Personally I wouldn't live by the words in a 2000 year old book.

Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. The world doesn't revolve around you. These things happen frequently, far too often in fact. Personally if seen people been robbed at knife-pointed (armed robbery) and witnessed a hit and run. See, it happens. The hit and run occurred in an area with CCTV so I'm sure the owner of the damaged car was extremely greatful..
    You have the classic case of Northern Ireland, I spent my childhood in South Armagh, I have witnesses riots, three members of the Miami Showband were shot dead just down the road from my cousins, there was mayhem between the UK and Ireland yet there was no talk of introducing border control. Just last year the UK home office is pushing foreword proposals for an Orwellian style electronic border control between the UK and Ireland. Why wasn't any passport control in place 40 years ago?

Wish I had CCTV in the parking lot when my car was damaged in a similar fashion.

These problems do exist, if you really think they don't exist then I'm afraid your extremely deluded.

Really, you think they're of no benefit? Go ask someone who has been robbed and the criminal has gotten away due to no CCTV in the area. Go on, laugh in they're face. I'm fairly sure the wouldn't tolerate a 'ROFL'. Would you really want to live in a world were nothing is monitored? Think of all the crime that would go unpunished? I'd much rather live in a policed state than what you want

Have you lived in London recently? It is an Orwellian hell, you cannot enter the city for a day without being recorded of up to 300 times on CCTV.

Dublin is going down the same road. They are fitting CCTV in the busses, Darts, Government buildings, public parks, walkways, everywhere. I am not too concerned about all this in the hands of Irish authorities but I will be when this control will be handed over to some international power in the future.

Could you imagine such a sophisticated surveillance layout in the hands of Hitler or Stalin ? Well I'm afraid mate thats the slippery slope where this country and the rest of the world is heading. And this fourtcoming Global antichrist of the NWO will make the third reich out to be a garden party. Every financial transaction you make, every time you board a bus, make a phone call, drive a car, walk down the road, get on line you will be pin pointed on this planet from a central database controlled by the Global authorities. Fall out of line and you will be isolated from society.
    I've never been one for the bible. You really have to read allot of crap to get to anything even remotely factual or relevant. Personally I wouldn't live by the words in a 2000 year old book.
    The Bible may be a load of bol**ix to you but that book describes a global totalitarian government which is parallel to what is currently being discussed among CT's as the NWO.

It foresees a cashless financial system based on the number 666 and people are told not to take any marks in their right hand or forehead relating to buying and selling. This stuff may be written 2000 years ago but it is stuff that could well come straight out of todays press.

You have the classic case of Northern Ireland, I spent my childhood in South Armagh, I have witnesses riots, members of the Miami Showband were shot just down the road from my cousins, there was mayhem between the UK and Ireland yet there was no talk of introducing border control. Just last year the UK home office is pushing foreword proposals for an Orwellian style electronic border control between the UK and Ireland. Why wasn't this in place 40 years ago?
    Good question. I don't have the answer.
    Have you lived in London recently? It is an Orwellian hell, you cannot enter the city for a day without being recorded of up to 300 times on CCTV.

Dublin is going down the same road. They are fitting live CCTV in the busses, Darts, Government buildings, public parks, walkways, everywhere. I am not too worried about this in the hands of Irish authorities at the moment but I am very concerned if control is handed out beyond the jurisdiction of this country.
    Nothing wrong with CCTV and surveilance as a whole. What are you trying to hide? If you have nothing to hide then why are you worried? Afraid they might see you jacking off or something?
    Could you imagine such a sophisticated surveillance layout in the hands of Hitler or Stalin ? Well I'm afraid mate thats the slippery slope where this country and the rest of the world is heading. And this fourtcoming Global antichrist of the NWO will make the third reich out to be a garden party.
    Bold predictions there. Boy will your face be red if it's not going to happen. If these systems were to develop to the status were they would be dangerous in the wrong hands (hitler et al) well then the security measures are going to increase to reflect that. Think pentagon style security. Not going to be easy to get it then.
    The Bible may be a load of bol**ix to you but that book describes a global totalitarian government which is parallel to what is currently being discussed among CT's as the NWO.
    The bible can be interepted to mean anything to anyone. It's no surprise a CT would find the pieces of their puzzle in it.
    It foresees a cashless financial system based on the number 666 and people are told not to take any marks in their right hand or forehead relating to buying and selling. This stuff may be written 2000 years ago but it is stuff that could well come straight out of todays press.
    Funny, the number of the beast is 616. No need to worry, they have the wrong number.

No aggression intended. Just your seeing signs were there is none. It's irritating to see such mistakes.

Really, you think they're of no benefit? Go ask someone who has been robbed and the criminal has gotten away due to no CCTV in the area. Go on, laugh in they're face. I'm fairly sure the wouldn't tolerate a 'ROFL'. Would you really want to live in a world were nothing is monitored? Think of all the crime that would go unpunished? I'd much rather live in a policed state than what you want.

Irritating... surely nothing a tinfoil hat wearing person who believes in crazy conspiracy theories would say could irritate you unless it held some merits of truth? :D

Yes i'd like to live in a world whereby nothing is monitored. You may have seen a lot of crime but everyone's belief's are subjective and from my point of view it is not justified. Im not one for falling for this bogus crime issue or bogus terrorism issue or bogus global warming issue for that matter which they all are. Who's in charge of the crime stats oh thats right the government and they all look after our issues don't they.

Like i said problem, solution, reaction. See what this is all about is creating fear in people because they know as do you apparently that when you create fear in people you can control them very easily, in fact you don't even need to control them they will police themselves out of fear. So this is why the U.S administration constantly tells us of a new terrorist threat yes get the people living in fear in the 1950's,60's, 70's, 80's,90s it was the U.S.S.R and the global war on drugs remember that? Then in the 2000's it switched to the global war on terrorism. Fear fear fear the great equaliser in which you can get the guillable sheeple who outnumber you by billions to do anything you want including sacrificing their civil liberties to feel protected.

Fear is being used at its height now against the general public to keep them in the hypnotic trance of submission. Got a prob with the people finding out too much?, No prob lets just generate an economic collapse which was engineered by the banking elite, or how bout a new bin laden tape, yeah funny how those always come when the u.s president is being questioned as to his policies in iraq etc....

Its ok if you believe whatever you want it makes no difference in the end of the day to the situation..

heres a funny vid from the late bill hicks explaining the difference between the left and right wing

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nXpdJLJqG9U

Good question. I don't have the answer..
    There is an answer. It is post 9/11 paranoia designed to introduce new global draconian measures that will usher in the NWO. Electronic border control is now becoming a global trend
    Nothing wrong with CCTV and surveilance as a whole. What are you trying to hide? If you have nothing to hide then why are you worried? Afraid they might see you jacking off or something?..
    Guilty by association. If you were sitting next to someone on a bus who was a terrorist suspect and got off at the same stop. The authorities have your personal details from your registered smartcard that you activated when boarding. That night you could have cops kicking down your door looking for you because you were associated with the culprit. This is the type of cr*p that is happening in the UK quite regularly and we can expect more of it.
    Bold predictions there. Boy will your face be red if it's not going to happen. If these systems were to develop to the status were they would be dangerous in the wrong hands (hitler et al) well then the security measures are going to increase to reflect that. Think pentagon style security.

Not going to be easy to get it then. The bible can be interepted to mean anything to anyone. It's no surprise a CT would find the pieces of their puzzle in it. Funny, the number of the beast is 616. No need to worry, they have the wrong number.
    Revelation 13vs 16 to 18 is as obvious as dogs balls today, even debunkers and sceptics can't deny that such a system cannot be orchristrated with todays technology. Twenty years ago this all would have all been impossible to comprehend.

Most believe it is 666, even if it is 616 i don't think anyone in their right mind would accept RFID implants.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

can we not discuss this is a civil fashion.

What are the similarities between these two images?
    illuminati_logo4.gif

logo.gif

One image is an isosceles triangle that has a separated top segment containing an eye and a shine and latin text, giving a feel of a man-made bricked pyramid. The other is a blue equilateral triangle with light shading on the left hand side and english text, giving the feel of a naturally formed, solid (blue) mountain.

Completely different!

Is it the triangular aspect to the logos that are considered illuminati? If so then how about recycling?
    recycle-logos_60w.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Oracle wrote: »
    What do you expect from Amazon.co.uk, the A looks just like a triangle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

I know these things can be taken too far, but those are definitely pyramids on the cover of a book on the history of the world. Plus they're in that classical triple overlapping pattern.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Well, they're all based on maths and are some of the most wonderous constuctions ever made (well maybe not the Louvre one, I think that looks shìt). Technically they are marvels and in a book charting the history of the world it makes more sense to have 3 similar images from 3 different ages instead of having a load of random stuff. IT's just a picture, that's all. There's thousands of other pyramid buildings that could of been used. There's also buildings of every other shape out there, but using them wouldn't of looked as nice.

There are heaps of signs that we could go witch hunting for, The ones that seem to get my attention would be the ones used by the Global authorities, government agencies, policing, security firms cctv etc, religious organizations, large corporates etc.

If we start to see Illuminati symbols on our national ID card its alarm bells :eek:

Real-id-card%5B1%5D.jpg

I can't see the US Homeland security being as blatant as this.

295_Information_Awareness_Office.jpg

The above was actually used by the Information Awareness Office and changed after controversy in 2002. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_Awareness_Office

watchful_eyes.jpg

This is a famous one that appeared in 2002. http://www.art-for-a-change.com/News/eyes.htm

highres_30016134%20copy1.jpg

This infamous one was used by the Nazi party to premote IBM's Hollerith punch card technology as used to assist in the round up and extermination of Jews. http://www.ibmandtheholocaust.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Funny, the number of the beast is 616. No need to worry, they have the wrong number.

eh, sorry if this is a n00b question or something but i have always thought the supposed nuber of the beast was 666? how is it 616? or where is that written like? does is not say 666 in the bible?

not to worry, google sorted me out there, there is a case to be made for both interpretations it seems

Its pretty obvious what the triangle stands for pretty obvious...for me its gone beyond the point of trying to prove something exists to anyone it doesn't matter to be honest.. because the naysayers imo who deny every piece of evidence are either in self denial or are in on it.

its been explained many times by former insiders to the illuminati how the scheme works, what the triangle stands for and what exactly it means, its also well known in occult and mason circles what this means.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IemaxWMuOdA

i think this vid pretty much explains the symbology of the nwo particularly found on the one dollar bill and the owl (used at boehmian groove) another occult symbol which when magnified can be clearly seen. Oh i guess its just another coincidence in a myriad of ever piling up coincidences...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭stag39

the iron mountain data storage company's warehouse was raided by the drug squad a while ago and 5 million worth of drugs was found there!

Its pretty obvious what the triangle stands for pretty obvious...for me its gone beyond the point of trying to prove something exists to anyone it doesn't matter to be honest.. because the naysayers imo who deny every piece of evidence are either in self denial or are in on it.
    Well is the imagery meant to be a triangle or a pyramid. Two very different things. Afterall, there is a massive difference from 2 dimenions to 3 dimensions.

Yea, just becuase we fail to believe the countless illogical leaps made means we're in self denial. Or perharps we're in on it. I'll alert my seniors about this thread. There will be someone to pick you up from you computer shortly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IemaxWMuOdA

i think this vid pretty much explains the symbology of the nwo particularly found on the one dollar bill and the owl (used at boehmian groove) another occult symbol which when magnified can be clearly seen. Oh i guess its just another coincidence in a myriad of ever piling up coincidences...

Well that was painful to watch. It really annoyed me when he couldn't translate the latin, annuit coeptis, correctly. He says it means "Our enterprise is now a success" when it actually translates as "He approves our undertakings". So, God approves their undertakings. As in, God approves their formation of a new state. Many references to God on the Dollar bill so this shouldn't really stand out.

It really clinched it for me when he tried to bull**** on about the date 1776 and how it related to the formation of the illuminati in europe rather than the obvious reference to the decleration of independence.

Oh and it can't be seen clearly. Something can be seen, no doubting that. But I fail to make out any distinct features of an owl in that tiny print.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Its pretty obvious what the triangle stands for pretty obvious.
    So you aren't willing to discuss this, just tell people that a triangle means illuminati. Ok so.

Advertisement