Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Spin Saturday November 8th

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,021 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Bambaata wrote: »
    meet one of ye at the lights at the bridge as i was heading out with Belpark (about 9.10). got 90km in myself @ 27km. thank god the heavens didnt open while out. not so nice now!!!

That was me. Was it you that said "Sally Gap is impassable"?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭Bambaata

twas i. i said the sally gap will prob be impassible soon ;-) was up that direction today but not sally itself. nice up there today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭scottreynolds

Bambaata wrote: »
    twas i. i said the sally gap will prob be impassible soon ;-) was up that direction today but not sally itself. nice up there today

Sally Gap was great today. Only a bit of wind near the top... All sides around looked fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭Bambaata

yeah the early part of the day was fantastic. cant imagine being up there from 2 or 3 though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

kenmc wrote: »
    nah, 9am at the trailhead in ballyhoura! :D

Kenmc goes MTB
    3016462672_3eed8b1cc9_m.jpg

Verb joins in.
    3016460094_be7b700b6e_m.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Are ye on invisible bikes?

Advertisement