Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Cult of Snuggie

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Is it really really bad that I'm typing this while in my snuggie?

no, I was too! Still in it! actually we are in one >_>

I've tried it on and I look like a shrunken monk in it.:(

Yes... Yesssss. I've been saying this since Stevinis Day. I look like a monk!

Nah, you're not doing it properly. Wrap it right around you til the back of it meets, then hold it all in while you sit down. Voila! It works, seriously! I haven't even worn my onesie since I got it :D
    no, I was too! Still in it! actually we are in one >_>

Lucky duck. I disgust my OH with my onesie and snuggie :pac: He literally looks at me and shakes his head :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

nope coz im doing the same

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Yes... Yesssss. I've been saying this since Stevinis Day. I look like a monk!

Nah, you're not doing it properly. Wrap it right around you til the back of it meets, then hold it all in while you sit down. Voila! It works, seriously! I haven't even worn my onesie since I got it :D

Ya but..seriously like ...I only have to tie my oversized pink fluffy dressing gown at the front and I'm snug.

Dog gets the cozy.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭ashyle

I have my Penneys one on ... it's well better than a robe, it covers your feet :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Heatons sell the official Snuggie! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Snuggie and Slanket are yesterday's pizza.

The Snug Rug is where it's at. You'll be as snug as a bug in a rug :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Here's a parody to the OP's post. It's the same video, just a different narrator.

The WTF Blanket :D

Advertisement