Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Two male dogs found late last night, a white Terrier and a Rottweiler, both are entire males. They are announced all day on Galway Bay FM etc but no one came forward to claim them, both are not chipped but in excellent condition.

They are with one of my volunteers at present.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Traochta

Hi all,

My Jack Russell went missing from the Cappagh Road area earlier this evening.

She is brown and white with a long tail, she's wearing a brown collar with silver studs and answers to the name Ruby.

If you've seen her or know of her whereabouts please pm me.

Thanks in advance

Long shot but this little lady was found in Kylebrack:

379261_10150910148945889_169411475888_9917161_632708196_n.jpg

No collar and not chipped.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Traochta

Thanks EGAR, but unfortunately that's not her - what a cutie though!

Ruby is mainly white with a brown face and patches.
    She is chipped - so hopefully that'll help with finding her.

She's very fond of children, so I'm just hoping she joined in funtime in the sun with a group of kids and has tagged along for the day.....fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 radha

Rough collie (Lassie) found wandering in front of traffic near Portlaoise town centre on Sunday 27 May with no collar. Contact by PM or details also with local Garda station in Portlaoise.

Update:
    This dog has now been reunited with its owners.

• Advertisement

No one has come forward to claim them so they will be coming here tomorrow.

The Rottweiler is very young and VERY well trained.

398773_10150908105065889_1661586698_n.jpg

The little Terrier has a super temperament and made himself right at home with my volunteer who found them:

522214_10150908103925889_169411475888_9909266_442364438_n.jpg

Re Terrier, we were told a similar dog was missing from Lackagh and checked it out but it is not him :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

My wife's cousin was pressured into buying a dog (he has some medical issues) and paid 160euro, he lives in Balbriggan.
    We found out about this and went straight away as he'd come home after 2 days away to find this dog had been thrown over his back wall and left with no food and water.
    He is in no position to look after the animal so we've taken it in and will probably keep it until mid week when it will go into a Dog Shelter.
    By the looks of her she's approx 8-12months old and is very freindly, albeit a bit undernourished.
    She gets on fine with other dogs and has good house manners.
    We 'THINK' she may have been stolen from the area, we have heard a rumour that a similar looking dog was advertised on Facebook as lost from the SandyCove area but cannot find any links to it.

Attached is a video and a picture, any further details please PM

IMAG0266.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

DC, British Shorthair, tomcat, 2 years old, neutered, microchipped, went missing in the Collinswood estate, Dublin 9, last Friday morning. Usually, he came back from his walks after a few hours, but he never came back ever since.

Any help would be very appreciated, I miss that little guy quite a lot. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭dealornodeal23

Lars1916 wrote: »
    DC, British Shorthair, tomcat, 2 years old, neutered, microchipped, went missing in the Collinswood estate, Dublin 9, last Friday morning. Usually, he came back from his walks after a few hours, but he never came back ever since.

Any help would be very appreciated, I miss that little guy quite a lot. Thanks :)

Ah he is gorgeous keep us posted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

Hi all, My 3 year old neutered male cat Beau hasn't been home since saturday morning the 27th of may. It's not like him to stay away this long.

He is missing from the Ardattin/Tullow area of County Carlow but could have travelled further. He was once feral so is very nervous of strangers so will run away if he is approached so if you could let me know through private message if you do see him.

If he is caught my address is on his tag but the phone number is no longer in use.Any information would be greatly appreciated, I'm getting really worried :(

206764.jpg
    206765.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Got a phone call there last night, DC was seen in the back garden of the old house (I just moved down the road a few days before he legged it out). I flew down to the old house, and there he was sitting in the back garden, as if he was waiting for me :)

I am delighted to have him back, he seems to be in good form, but I guess, I keep him in the house for a couple of days, so that he gets used to the new area.

Lars1916 wrote: »
    Got a phone call there last night, DC was seen in the back garden of the old house (I just moved down the road a few days before he legged it out). I flew down to the old house, and there he was sitting in the back garden, as if he was waiting for me :)

I am delighted to have him back, he seems to be in good form, but I guess, I keep him in the house for a couple of days, so that he gets used to the new area.

So happy 4 u :)

Shelli2 wrote: »
    Roger has been missing in the Glasnevin/Finglas area since last Thursday, he is neutered and very friendly. Please contact me if you see him, the whole family is very worried. Thanks.

Have u found him yet?

SingItOut wrote: »
    Hi all, My 3 year old neutered male cat Beau hasn't been home since saturday morning the 27th of may. It's not like him to stay away this long.

He is missing from the Ardattin/Tullow area of County Carlow but could have travelled further. He was once feral so is very nervous of strangers so will run away if he is approached so if you could let me know through private message if you do see him.

If he is caught my address is on his tag but the phone number is no longer in use.Any information would be greatly appreciated, I'm getting really worried :(
    Hope he will be found please keep us posted

Hope he will be found please keep us posted

Thank you, we went looking for him again today and still no sign :(

Thank you, we went looking for him again today and still no sign :(

Did u try the Catsaid.org?

Did u try the Catsaid.org?

No need now.... he came home half an hour ago :D hes a little dirty and hungry but otherwise hes fine :)

No need now.... he came home half an hour ago :D hes a little dirty and hungry but otherwise hes fine :)

So happy for u give him a big hug for me :)

So happy for u give him a big hug for me :)

aww thank you, I Definetly will :)

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭Shelli2

Have u found him yet?

No sign of Roger yet :(

I've put leaflets all around the area and have sent pics to catsaid, dspca and local vets.

He will be missing two weeks tomorrow :(

I'm heartbroken.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭mrs.machine

Goats stolen from Kilmichael, West Cork on 29th May. Female has half an ear and her horns were removed since photo was taken, she now just has stumps. Puck had tags in both ears but these may have been removed. Reward offered for information leading to their return. <snip>

No sign of Roger yet :(

I've put leaflets all around the area and have sent pics to catsaid, dspca and local vets.

He will be missing two weeks tomorrow :(

I'm heartbroken.

My heart goes out to u my cat went missing 2 wks ago I went around the neighbourhood to ask them to check their sheds outhouses then that night she came home quite traumatised we think she had been locked in dont give up hope

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Yopyop

Hi My Ruby went missing last night in chapelizod. she is a small black cat with a pink collar, she was last seen on The Island. If anybody has seen her please PM me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭Shelli2

My heart goes out to u my cat went missing 2 wks ago I went around the neighbourhood to ask them to check their sheds outhouses then that night she came home quite traumatised we think she had been locked in dont give up hope

We found Rogers body yesterday, on the green across from our house. I have no idea what happened to him, possibly a dog. He hadn't been there before because I had checked all around the green and the bushes nearly every day for him. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Shelli2, So sorry to here he's dead, my taughts go out to you and your little tiger.....god bless:(

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭sue97

Small Jack Russell found in Sutton today. PM if its yours

We found Rogers body yesterday, on the green across from our house. I have no idea what happened to him, possibly a dog. He hadn't been there before because I had checked all around the green and the bushes nearly every day for him. :(

Ah I'm so so sorry about Poor Roger I'm lost for words God Bless

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Tupamaros

Cat found in Smithfield square area last night at roughly 12.30am. White with a couple of black spots, black tail with white tip. Very friendly cat so clearly a pet, but no collar. Please PM if this is your cat or if you know whose it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 rwhyatt

Lovely Springer Spaniel with distinctive markings found here in Cork City, Lee Road Area. Have contacted D.A.W.G and they are picking him up tomorrow / next day. PM me for more info if you need it.

'Prince' now happily re-united with his family! This is a great forum, will definitely direct people here in future. Thanks to D.A.W.G for their help also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Tabby cat lost in Barrymore (near Hodson Bay) area, Athlone, Co. Roscommon, missing since yesterday evening. Bit shy of strangers.

Advertisement