Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭northern lights

Found near Kanturk - Tan coloured long haired wee terrier (male) wearing a heavy black collar but no ID. From speaking to neighbours he's been around for the last week. He's a lovely affectionate wee fellow but very thin. Looks like he's an outside dog as coat in quite poor condition. This could be as a result of being lost though :-(
    Would love to see him back with his owners as we're unable to keep him long-term.

Reunited with his owners this afternoon :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Labrador found approx 6-8yrs old. Male, entire. mulhuddart area.

This fella still seems to be wandering about.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

scaled.php?server=37&filename=39846021955388145618010.jpg&res=landing

Missing from Kanturk:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Connie8

Stolen from his home in Donoughmore (Bweeng side), North Cork since Monday 20th February 2012.

He is a Springer Spaniel X, black and white with a dark brown head, black spots on body, medium sized, long tail, approx 2 years old. He is a nervous dog and is not wearing a collar or tag and is not microchipped.
    If anyone has seen Bob please let me know, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

A rescue in Cork have a very similar looking dog at the moment, I saw it on Facebook earlier. Just sent you a pm about it there. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Connie8

not him unfortunately:(

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭amira

Found this gorgeous fella yesterday. Around the Carrigmore area in Citywest, Dublin, behind the shopping centre. He's a male, short paws but long bodied. He's very well nourished and kept, and so well behaved. I think he's just lost. No collar, ID tag or microchip. He seems a bit distressed and missing his owners so much. I'm doing as much as I can to find the owners.

How do you upload the pics so they're showing in full and not as a link?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 snifflescat

Amira, you can link the attachements:

200076.JPG

200078.JPG

200079.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

Hi, this un-neutered male dog has been roaming around the Ardattin area of County Carlow for the past two days. He is an absolute sweetheart so I am hoping somebody is looking for him.

553287_2973541186114_1489321999_32259492_767818041_n.jpg
    582803_2973544026185_1489321999_32259496_1800384609_n.jpg
    580498_2973545346218_1489321999_32259498_1818384047_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Nollipop

I was driving from Terenure to Rathmines today and saw a black and white lurcher type dog trotting along the pavement. When I got to the junction at the bottom of the road, it ran straight across but was not hit, luckily.

I picked up my friend's dogs in Rathmines and as I was driving back down towards the Tesco local, I saw it again. It was displaying scavenging behaviour and looked a bit skinny, so I pulled up near it and was going to see if it had a collar and tag.

Unfortunately, the dog was shy and didn't let me get close enough to check. I think it had a tatty pink collar on, but couldn't see a tag. The dog's body type was lurcher-like, with a short haired smooth coat. Its head was more like a collie with a 'soft' mouth and quite short. No idea of the mix.

This happened about 11-12 today. I was in the area again this afternoon, but didn't see the dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Hi anybody missing a pure black cat in South Tipp area. The cat seems to be young but is used to people and is friendly. It has been hanging around my house and the area in general since about a week ago and nobody knows who owns it. PM if you think it might be your cat. Unfortunately I dont have any clear pics at the moment but will upload some when I do. Forgot to mention the cat has a lump on the bridge of its nose if that helps.

amira wrote: »
    Found this gorgeous fella yesterday. Around the Carrigmore area in Citywest, Dublin, behind the shopping centre. He's a male, short paws but long bodied. He's very well nourished and kept, and so well behaved. I think he's just lost. No collar, ID tag or microchip. He seems a bit distressed and missing his owners so much. I'm doing as much as I can to find the owners.

This gorgeous fella has been reclaimed by his owners today!!! yeay!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭born2bwild

Small jack russell type brown/white cross lost - Swords/River Valley area - I originally found this dog in clondalkin 1 month ago: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=77637802&postcount=1537. It ate a hole in my back garden fence to escape - strange given how well I treated it. No picture, sorry. Missing this time since 11th April.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭loveisdivine

born2bwild wrote: »
    Small jack russell type brown/white cross lost - Swords/River Valley area - I originally found this dog in clondalkin 1 month ago: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=77637802&postcount=1537. It ate a hole in my back garden fence to escape - strange given how well I treated it. No picture, sorry. Missing this time since 11th April.

Dogs aid have a similar dog on their Facebook page at the minute that was found in santry? Not far from swords.
    Sorry don't know how to link with my iPhone.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Missymiss22

A dark-brindle coloured Staffie/Pitbull pup has been found in the Togher, (Cork) area. He is around 3 or 4 months old. Very sweet little guy. Please PM if you're missing this little sweetie.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Little A

As the title says, rabbit found. we can keep her for a day or two but our dog isn't too happy. Hopefully we'll find the pwner but will have to rehouse if not.

PM me anyone is missing a rabbit !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Brown JRT Male Found - reddy/brown in colour, friendly little chap, approx 7-8yrs old. not chipped, not neutured wearing collar but no tags.

Found in Linden area Blackrock.

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭radharc

5 month old male Golden Retriever lost near Carlow town. Missing since Thursday 12th. Wearing a red collar and is chipped.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Reunited with owner
    marley123 wrote: »
    Brown JRT Male Found - reddy/brown in colour, friendly little chap, approx 7-8yrs old. not chipped, not neutured wearing collar but no tags.

Found in Linden area Blackrock.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

I saw a black lab wandering in D8 about an hour ago. He seemed in good condition, but had no collar on. I couldn't approach him cos I had my dogs with me. It was between along the Luas line between the Rialto and Suir Road stops.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

S7301175.JPG

This is the cat I mentioned in my previous post sorry for the poor pic but it might help.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Taltos wrote: »
    Small female cat lost Delgany near Kindlestown Wood.
    Not collared but is chipped. Will respond to the name of Selma, most likely by rolling onto her back, and chirping like a bird.
    While she is 3 yrs old now she still looks and behaves very much like a kitten.

Tortoise in colour with white chest and white paws.

SillySelma-1.jpg

Selma still missing - would appreciate anyone who see's her getting in touch.
    Missing now 3 months.

SelmaCol.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭pawrick

Hi,

Found Female Pomeranian near Athlone Train Station last Wednesday - NO MICROCHIP.

I don't have any pictures however she appears to be a minature type.

If anyone knows of someone missing a pomme around that area please contact me by pm for further info immediately.

She was placed in to the pound by a VET without warning after we send her in to get scanned and checked while her home is being found - Pound agreed to hold her so we can take her back out however so she won't be put down.

thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭radharc

radharc wrote: »
    5 month old male Golden Retriever lost near Carlow town. Missing since Thursday 12th. Wearing a red collar and is chipped.

Reunited with owner

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Andrew Flexing

Anyone lose a lovely Boxer dog in Dublin 13?? I see it wandering around looking lost,. Lovely condition.

PM ASAP

my URBAN EXPLORATION YouTube channel: https://www.facebook.com/ASMRurbanexploration/

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭piscesgirl1

HAS ANYONE LOST A BLACK AND WHITE COLLIE DOG IN THE SALTHILL AREA? sHE HAS NO COLLAR ON HER, BUT LOOKS VERY WELL LOOKED AFTER??

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Shao

URGENT!
    Anyone lose a v small gorgeous Black and White kitten 6-8wks old ish.
    Found on McKee Rd in Finglas yesterday.
    Very friendly defo a tame kitten .

I've walked around with her knocked on a few doors and noone has ever seen it before.

Can someone help me out here tell me what I can do as I can't keep it much longer a I have a dog . I have no car so can't drop her anywhere and the weather is terrible for her to be out with me.

Thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Andrew Flexing

Shao wrote: »
    URGENT!
    Anyone lose a v small gorgeous Black and White kitten 6-8wks old ish.
    Found on McKee Rd in Finglas yesterday.
    Very friendly defo a tame kitten .

I've walked around with her knocked on a few doors and noone has ever seen it before.

Can someone help me out here tell me what I can do as I can't keep it much longer a I have a dog . I have no car so can't drop her anywhere and the weather is terrible for her to be out with me.

Thank you

Whats the latest on thios Shao? I can take the kitten for a while if you cant hold onto her...I pm'd my nuber to you

my URBAN EXPLORATION YouTube channel: https://www.facebook.com/ASMRurbanexploration/

Advertisement