Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders-who knocked down Max?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

Tanya shoulda watched Coronation St then she'd know no good comes from confessing to your teenage daughter's attempted murder of her dad ...(if that is what she's doing!)

One thing that bugs me, if Lauren is like 14 why isn't she helping out with Oscar more? Spoilt brat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

she is busy seducing that bianca's fella tony the little home wrecker!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Baybay

JP Liz wrote: »
    We never actually saw Lauren tell Tanya but we the viewers are presuming it was her

I could see Tanya covering for one her of children or maybe her sister Rainie

I hoped it was Lauren but I think it's more likely to have been Rainie particularly as Max seems to have had some contact with her in the days leading up to the incident. Either way it has to be someone that is important to Tanya for her to have confessed and other than her children I think her sister could be the one.

Sean has enough with his own storyline, imo, for the scriptwriters to get him embroiled in another.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

So, we found out tonight it was Lauren.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

yes like it wasnt obvious all along :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

Oh god this is SO STUPID!!!!!

Why would Tanya ruin Abi and Oscar's lives for Lauren!!

Lauren would only get like 6 months in a detention centre, out in 3 for good behaviour.
    Seriously, how long did David Platt get for pushing his mam down the stairs???

This is STUPID.
    She's only a kid.
    Tanya is a fool, she hates Max but she's now gonna have him take care of the kids she was trying to take away from him a few weeks ago?? WTF!
    Or will they all end up in care? How DUMB is she in fairness.
    Even if Lauren did come forward now Tanya'd still be banged up for perverting the course of justice.
    Is Lauren going to be a mother to Abi and Oscar? No of course not.
    Stupid cow.
    She shoulda really watched coronation street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Does Lauren know how to drive? Is she not too small for the car?

Maybe Peter was with her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Cazlou

In our house, the most entertaining part of the 'revelation' was when the continuity announcer asking "Did you see that coming?" was met with a chorus of disappointed "Yes!"'s from us:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Doesnt really matter ,as long as he's dead .I will go and shoot the fcuker myself to make sure .......:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

He's not dead though...

• Advertisement
Advertisement