Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders-who knocked down Max?

Options
  • 04-11-2008 12:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭

As this seems to be the big mystery for EE this year what do you guys think. I think it could be lauren! She's acting very oddly and is pretty angry at max for the affair and for making peter split up with her and for attacking peter. Bradleys also acting weird but i think thats more to do with him accidentally hearing staceys declaration meant for callum. Any other ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Sesame

I didn't know it was a mystery. I assumed it was the two kids. The guy that just passed his driving test and his girlfriend. Sorry can't remember their names.
    Although I wasn't really paying full attention at the time, maybe I missed something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Darren and Libby. I think the idea is he left the keys in it and the ignition on and someone else did it. The bbc poll says bradley by a mile. Didn't jack beat him up earlier in the night?

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭andrewh5

I reckon it is Lauren. having said that, EE is getting more and more ridiculous. Corrie is going the same way too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

I reckon it's either the daughter who's acting very strangely or someone you wouldn't suspect. Bradley is too obvious for me. Could be Phil maybe covering tracks over his dealings with Max regarding guns etc

I doubt it could be jack when he came so close to it earlier. Tanyas already tried to kill him and conscience got the better of her. Bradley seems cut up but i reckon more over stacey. Abi adores her dad, doubt its her. I think phil would either make sure he killed him or would have done something sneaky like breaking in to get the gun. I'm defintely thinking its lauren. Whats supposed to happen after this? Does he live or die? I'm assuming lauren is still around after this since she seems to have a part to play in tonys child abuse story line.

I wouldn't be so sure that tanya wouldn't cover for lauren. I think its either lauren or tanya but i'm definitely far more convinced its laren.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Well it's no "Dallas" thats for sure!

My money goes on his own kids, Bradley is sick because i bet he knows who done it.

Points for the wierdest guess?...maybe he ws having a torrid affair with Ian beale, Ian felt he was going to go back to Tanya so he got jealous and floored him.

Ian does have a touch of the ghey about him :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Kdub

My money is on Sean or the police officer who is helping out Jack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

It's being made to look as though it was Bradley, but I think that's too obvious. I don't think it was Lauren either. I hope it doesn't turn out to be someone stupid - like Dot. Knowing the EEs scriptwriters anything's possible :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

+1 on Sean. I think he still loves Tanya and was trying to do her a favour!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I thought I read on RTE a couple of weeks ago that it was Darren, no?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Tupins

What I don't get is why did Max leave Abi in his house and go to get Tanya to collect her? Surely it would have made more sense to bring Abi home himself as he was going there anyway???? Or even to ring Tanya to come and get her???

Makes no sense!

I agree though that it seems too obvious to be Bradley. Lauren does seem the least likely and therefore the most likely (if you know what I mean) although I can't see herself and Peter actually going through with something like that.

Max is a pain anyway - hopefully the character will be killed off along with his brother Jack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

The suspects are

Jack
    Tanya
    Bradley
    Peter
    Callum
    Stacey
    Sean

I think its Lauren and/or Peter and i think Tanya takes the rap for Lauren.

Jack and Bradley are looking the most guilty at the moment.

Max aint dying or leaving

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Roses are red

Bradley I think but would'nt put it past Sean.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Im gonna go with Lauren OR consider this, Peter single-handedly. Sure wasn't Lauren bitching and crying to him about Max just before it happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Think we can cross Bradley off the list

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

I reckon Max paid someone to do it to him so that Jack would get locked up... if I can't have her nobody else can kind of scenario... would explain why he left the house without Abi and why he was standing in the middle of the road for so long:confused:

I haven't seen it this week, what happened?

On other boards Dot is mentioned as a suspect :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

JP Liz wrote: »
    On other boards Dot is mentioned as a suspect :eek:

That would be too funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 thepoolgirl

Its Lauren she tells tanya tonight :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

So who was it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭hot fuss

lauren and Tanya covered for her... or maybe it's not as straightforward as it seems!!

Tanya would only take the rap for one of her own children so it is more than likely it is Lauren since Abi saw her dad get knocked down

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭andrewh5

Its Lauren she tells tanya tonight :D
    Spoilsport :P

andrewh5 wrote: »
    Spoilsport :P

Not really....most of the posters said they thought it would be Lauren

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

Let's just say it is Lauren ... it's a bit silly for Tanya to cover for her,
    She'd be banged up for a very long time, lose Abi and Oscar and Jack (even tho he's a prat anyway) where as if Lauren took the rap she could make out that she got in the car because she was really worried and trying to look for Abi and lost control of it or wasn't thinking straight, didn't know what she was doing etc ... she's just a kid she'd probably get 6 months in a detention center if that.
    Her life would not be ruined it would be harder for her of course but she would recover from it... where as Tanya is ruining a whole bunch of lives to protect her?
    I know its a mother's instinct to look after her child, but what about her other kids ?? Who's gonna take care of them... Jack unless he runs off with Roxy or something? Dot and Bradley?
    Suss!

We never actually saw Lauren tell Tanya but we the viewers are presuming it was her

I could see Tanya covering for one her of children or maybe her sister Rainie

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

JP Liz wrote: »
    We never actually saw Lauren tell Tanya but we the viewers are presuming it was her

I could see Tanya covering for one her of children or maybe her sister Rainie

Thank you! I thought I'd blacked out or something the way everyone was talking.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

so its not dot then, :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Maybe it was Tanya then.... and she's not covering for anyone, Lauren could have told her that she saw her do it:confused: I dunno, grasping at straws!!

Advertisement