Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scumbags getting their asses handed to them

• 01-11-2008 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭

So last night sitting on the LUAS there was a bit of commotion between two groups of lads basically one group were minding their own business and these absolute dirt bags went up and started on one of the smaller guys in the group saying they were going to smash the bottle over his head and locking heads with him. The scumbags didn't know this but there was this huge muscular lad about 2 metres from him and little did they know he was the small guys friend. Anyways he comes over to try calm things down literally not even raising his voice, trying to reassure them, asking them to just back off and all this. Anyways 5 of the dirt bags decide to have a go at the big lad and start squaring up to him. At this stage it was obvious something was about to kick off. The big lad calm as a cucumber goes listen lads we really don't want any trouble then out of nowhere cracks your man, followed by the second, followed by the third...and wait for it followed by the fourth. The 5th scumbag threw a bottle at the big lads head it bounced off and smashed on a poor innocent girl beside me, the big lad grabbed the dirtbag who threw the bottle and pumelled him. There were bottles flying everywhere and it was extremely dodgy we literally had to move to the very back of the carriage. The best was yet to come though the small guy who was originally getting started on came out of nowhere and floored one of them. The LUAS got to windy arbour and the 2 lads kicked the dirt bags off. The scumbags were in absolute bits as the luas pulled away, blood all over, barely standing and you know what I smiled, they got exactly what they deserved. After the two lads apologised to some of the passengers.

I just thought it was brilliant seeing those two soft spoken lads standing up to complete dirtbags and humiliating them and was wondering if anyone has similiar stories of scumbags acting the hard man and getting their ass handed to them on a plate?
    Tagged:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭yayamark

nice

Karma i think they call it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

you have made my week

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭irishcrazyhorse

that made me feel much better about lastnight!

I was walking home pretty pissed and a group of lads decided to jump me from behind without warning!
    Didnt punch me first,but headbutted instead so i didnt stand a chance.
    Got away pretty easy to be honest but nice to know that scumbags somewhere got a hiding for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Oh, so you think this is how things should be dealt with in a civilized society? This make him no better than........... Ah feck it, I hope he hurt em bad, fcuking scobes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

Ah the hard gnarled fist of justice buried in a scumbag's snout, is there anything better? Worth waiting for.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Mhmm...weetabix

Great story, hopefully they might think twice before they try that **** again! Doubt it though....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

OMFG!!! Anyone who hits a scumbag is worse than scumbags, paedophiles and murderers!!! GEORGE BUSH!!! NEO-CONS!!! :mad::confused::rolleyes:

But seriously, that's great to hear. A positive Halloween story for a change. \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,823 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

eVeNtInE wrote: »

She had just seen a couple of scumbags get their asses handed to them, this overrides any pain or hurt she may have felt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭RugbyFanatic

eVeNtInE wrote: »

Yeah she was just a bit shook up after the whole thing like visibly shaking. The scumbags were literally throwing bottles all over the place a good few people only narrowly missed getting hit. This middleaged woman got completely drenched with beer from the bottle smashing off the wall beside her probably ruined her night

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Brilliant - well deserved hiding.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

yayamark wrote: »
    nice

Karma i think they call it.

Only if they don't understand the concept of Karma.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Did everyone applause? Please tell me everyone applaused!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Do the cops ever hop on and off Luas/Darts etc?

Mike

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Yeah, we should kill everyone that wears a track suit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Shmuck

So this lad is surrounded by 5 other lads and manages to beat them all up? hmmm sounds like a bad kung fu movie to me, what where the other lads doing, just dancing around on the spot waiting until it was their turn to get beat up? I would like it to be true though.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

You'd be suprised what a big guy who can throw a dig can do, and if this guy was talking calmly to them when he threw the first dig he sounds like he knew what he was about.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,403 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

this is great to hear, scumbags always target the easy targets and this time it backfired on them, delighted. the only problem is that they will probably end up in hopsital now, with their medical cards getting all patched up, adding to the pressure on the medical service.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Shmuck wrote: »
    So this lad is surrounded by 5 other lads and manages to beat them all up? hmmm sounds like a bad kung fu movie to me, what where the other lads doing, just dancing around on the spot waiting until it was their turn to get beat up? I would like it to be true though.

you'd be amazed what a guy who can actually fight can do with being outnumbered by guys who are all talk :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=Zc_MfyLOXRo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭asdasd

A lot of right wing talk on here. Dont you understand that scumbags are oppressed by We As A Society?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Yea:) Not oppressed enough IMHO. We're oppressed by their presence and actions, so I say good on yer man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

Awesome!!!

Myself and a mate were pissed one night and we parted way. He was getting the Luas from Sandyford back to his Windy Arbor home. 3 guys started on him and he had to fight back. He was shouting at them "Get off me" etc.

His house is just outside the Luas station really, his 60 year old dad heard him, came out and helped him kick the **** out of these 3 scumbags.

Legendary!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

krudler wrote: »
    you'd be amazed what a guy who can actually fight can do with being outnumbered by guys who are all talk :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=Zc_MfyLOXRo

Difference is that the skater dude started that fight, the other lads obviously didnt want a bit of it judging by their body language, he comes across as a scummer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Windy Arbour Luas Stop, scene of much carnage.

I live just around the corner and the amount of times Ive seen scuffles or scumbag hardmen acting the bollox is unreal.

Great Story OP.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

I need a gun.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

...and then you ejaculated

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Wish someone had taken pics , l would love to see the end result , but you describe it so well OP .
    About time the tables were turned on the scumbags.:D

Wish this post hadn't gone in under^^:o:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ImDave

Excellent. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

So last night sitting on the LUAS there was a bit of commotion between two groups of lads basically one group were minding their own business and these absolute dirt bags went up and started on one of the smaller guys in the group saying they were going to smash the bottle over his head and locking heads with him. The scumbags didn't know this but there was this huge muscular lad about 2 metres from him and little did they know he was the small guys friend. Anyways he comes over to try calm things down literally not even raising his voice, trying to reassure them, asking them to just back off and all this. Anyways 5 of the dirt bags decide to have a go at the big lad and start squaring up to him. At this stage it was obvious something was about to kick off. The big lad calm as a cucumber goes listen lads we really don't want any trouble then out of nowhere cracks your man, followed by the second, followed by the third...and wait for it followed by the fourth. The 5th scumbag threw a bottle at the big lads head it bounced off and smashed on a poor innocent girl beside me, the big lad grabbed the dirtbag who threw the bottle and pumelled him. There were bottles flying everywhere and it was extremely dodgy we literally had to move to the very back of the carriage. The best was yet to come though the small guy who was originally getting started on came out of nowhere and floored one of them. The LUAS got to windy arbour and the 2 lads kicked the dirt bags off. The scumbags were in absolute bits as the luas pulled away, blood all over, barely standing and you know what I smiled, they got exactly what they deserved. After the two lads apologised to some of the passengers.

I just thought it was brilliant seeing those two soft spoken lads standing up to complete dirtbags and humiliating them and was wondering if anyone has similiar stories of scumbags acting the hard man and getting their ass handed to them on a plate?

sure they werent just asking what a tracker mortgage is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

That's why i never go near cities.