Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Petition for Zaph/Sister Zaphora to join facebook

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Ah come on Nerin, surely you know by now that Brothers don't run? I may need to speed up my ambling a tad however...

You're no brother anymore, your ass has been demoted! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Daithi McGee

Nah, Thaed and I both know that's an empty threat, she's much better connected around these parts than I am. A dodgy name change would probably be getting off lightly. :)

Jaysus! Take a step back man! You can't acuse Thaed of being able to pull strings around here just because she has been here for awhile and as you say connected :eek:

Bad form dude!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

No, he should join bebo/myspace/other (please name)
    Jaysus! Take a step back man! You can't acuse Thaed of being able to pull strings around here just because she has been here for awhile and as you say connected :eek:

Bad form dude!
    I do believe it was a little thing called a joke

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

smashey wrote: »
    Are your monthly hormones in overdrive there sister? :eek:

No, I think it was something I ate that's not agreeing with me.
    Nerin wrote: »
    I've been trapped by blasted friends on blasted social networking things. I won't let it happen to you. *grabs zaphs shoulders and makes a sad serious face for extra emphasis*

Your concern is noted and I promise I won't let what happened to you happen to me. You should start a deprogramming thingy for social networkers like they have for people who get caught up in cults.
    LolaDub wrote: »
    You're no brother anymore, your ass has been demoted! :p

That's it, kick a man when he's down. :(

Bad form dude!

Are you at all familiar with the concept of humour?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

It'd be hypocritical to start such a venture knowing i will stay using bebo because its easier to keep in touch that way. Blasted social technology

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

That's it, kick a man when he's down. :(

Of course i'll kick you! -i'm looking forward to it! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

No, he should stay away from social networking sites
    Zaph - I will be your friend on facebook and you will get to see lots of saucey drunken pics of me, over 400 in fact. What more does any man such as yourself want, need or desire? Nothing... :pac:

No seriously, I wanna be your friend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

It has nothing to do with being 'connected' or here longer it comes down to a very simple fact.

Sister Zaphora, I know where you live.
    /Cackle

Will wrote: »
    Zaph - I will be your friend on facebook and you will get to see lots of saucey drunken pics of me, over 400 in fact. What more does any man such as yourself want, need or desire? Nothing... :pac:

No seriously, I wanna be your friend!

Please don't take this as rejection Brother Will, but I've seen you drunk in person and therefore I have no need to see 400 pics of you drunk.
    Thaedydal wrote: »
    It has nothing to do with being 'connected' or here longer it comes down to a very simple fact.

Sister Zaphora, I know where you live.
    /Cackle

That fact had not gon unnoticed :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

No, he should stay away from social networking sites
    Shunned! and to think I offered you chicken wings and chips!! >.<'

• Advertisement

Will wrote: »
    Shunned! and to think I offered you chicken wings and chips!! >.<'

In fairness, you did, and I hope to be able to reciprocate some day.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

There is already a facebook account in existance.

oh, who are you on his friend list? i will tell you who i am, if you tell me

Advertisement