Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus sale

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

might not have been that one. but rome was included fromlink on f5ront page...

or am i showing my ignorance thinking roma is rome

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Got flights to Paris mid November from a Friday to a Sunday for 95 odd earlier. The fare was €0 and the rest made up by baggage, taxes etc. Not bad really.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭gazzer

I was on the Aer Lingus site earlier and they are doing flights to Washington for 30 euro each way. I checked a few dates in Nov and Dec and that price was available. Works out at around 250 euro when taxes and fuel is added.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

gazzer wrote: »
    I was on the Aer Lingus site earlier and they are doing flights to Washington for 30 euro each way. I checked a few dates in Nov and Dec and that price was available. Works out at around 250 euro when taxes and fuel is added.

Not sure of the dates you entered but its showing 450 to 700 for the same period now !

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭datk

sunny2004 wrote: »
    Not sure of the dates you entered but its showing 450 to 700 for the same period now !

I went in for January and February and ever day was €30 each way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭gazzer

sunny2004 wrote: »

Are you sure you looked up the right destination? I just went back onto the site and counted 19 different dates in Nov where the one way price from Dublin or Washington is either 30 or 36 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

is this sale only for eastcoast?
    are there any flights for westcoast?

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭jon burrows

Anyone interested in shopping in Manchester? €30 return including taxes etc with Ryanair.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

is this sale only for eastcoast?
    are there any flights for westcoast?

The Washington route isn't doing well so prices have dropped there mostly.

Advertisement