Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Six 12" poster for €3.41

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 adinike

The offer is invalid now.

It looks like the offer will be honoured by the company. The offer is originally posted at the HotUKDeals website and a user named 'fth-pixum' posted this:

Dear customers,

Thank you for making our campaign so succesfull!
    We are very pleased that you enjoyed our offer, but unfortunately this campaign was only temporary and has expired.

Don't worry, we will soon have a new campaign that will fulfill your photo needs!

Best regards,

Felicia Heres
    Pixum.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 43,814 ✭✭✭✭Basq

adinike wrote: »
    The offer is invalid now.

It looks like the offer will be honoured by the company. The offer is originally posted at the HotUKDeals website and a user named 'fth-pixum' posted this:

Dear customers,

Thank you for making our campaign so succesfull!
    We are very pleased that you enjoyed our offer, but unfortunately this campaign was only temporary and has expired.

Don't worry, we will soon have a new campaign that will fulfill your photo needs!

Best regards,

Felicia Heres
    Pixum.co.uk
    Excellent news.. fair dues to Pixum!

Marked as EXPIRED now.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

I'm always too bloody slow for the photo promos :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Unless it was a mistake? My card was charged anyway I think so should be honoured?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭johnfás

Thanks to the original poster for bringing this offer to us! I am in the middle of redecorating my bedroom and have got some great things from these photo offers - 3 large photo collages from photobox and now 12 of these mini posters!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Aww, I missed it! Wouldn't have been able to do it til tonight when I could get at my external hard drive :( so annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Card charged & order dispatched they say. Very happy with this even if they're not top notch quality. Can't go wrong for less than 4 quid ! :)

Mine wasn't despatched yet! :(

EDIT: Just got an e-mail saying they were... huzzah!

Cheers OP!

basquille wrote: »
    Mine wasn't despatched yet! :(

EDIT: Just got an e-mail saying they were... huzzah!

Cheers OP!
    They're watchin lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,574 ✭✭✭jaykay74

mine dispatched as well. got 2 batchs so hopefully decent enough. plenty of posters and calendars for xmas prezzies :D presume they are A4 size as they are 12" :confused: Must try to get nice frames for them...

• Advertisement

jaykay74 wrote: »
    mine dispatched as well. got 2 batchs so hopefully decent enough. plenty of posters and calendars for xmas prezzies :D presume they are A4 size as they are 12" :confused: Must try to get nice frames for them...
    Wish I'd ordered a few batches .. said to myself I'd order one and see if it was dispatched and then get another few .. of course .. it then expired :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 adinike

They are 18 by 12 so I'd say it would be larger than normal a3 paper. Eason has loads nice clip-frames. Just got one for the last photobox offer, 17 euro. Frame fits the posters would be around 12 euro.

adinike wrote: »
    They are 18 by 12 so I'd say it would be larger than normal a3 paper. Eason has loads nice clip-frames. Just got one for the last photobox offer, 17 euro. Frame fits the posters would be around 12 euro.

Wow 18 by 12. I didn't expect that. will take a look in Easons. Thanks.

Mine arrived in the post today. pretty happy with results. had to rush back to work so only had a quick glance. will have to get a better digi camera as it looks like this size poster is about the max size for acceptable quality.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Mine arrived in the post today. pretty happy with results. had to rush back to work so only had a quick glance. will have to get a better digi camera as it looks like this size poster is about the max size for acceptable quality.

What size pixels were your pics?

delly wrote: »
    What size pixels were your pics?

I'II have to check. I know the filesizes were roughly 1.5mb to 2.5mb.

2mb sounds like enough, roughly speaking tho' you'd need around the 5-6mp to ensure a clear pic at that size.

My photos were 5meg n95 photos .. hope they come out ok !

My photos arrived today.. father rang me to tell me. Haven't seen them yet but he said the lid at the top of the tube was missing - hope there's no photos missing! :eek:

basquille wrote: »
    My photos arrived today.. father rang me to tell me. Haven't seen them yet but he said the lid at the top of the tube was missing - hope there's no photos missing! :eek:
    Hope they're not soaked !

• Advertisement

Good point mate! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

Got mine today, very impressed. Absolute bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭SinLight

Great quality, great packaging - definitely great bargain! Thanks

Cheers to the OP, great find. quality is excellent. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Energizeer

Wow I'm impressed.

Got mine.. none missing or soaking thank God.

Look great too. Cheers OP.

Advertisement