Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 gkellett

god i hate martha, she is so pathetic, hope she does leave but not with Roman. What could he possible see in her? i'd prefer to see her leave in a cofin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

There have been rumours going around lately about Conrad Coleby's departure from Home and Away.

BTTB can now officially confirm that Conrad is indeed leaving the set of Home and Away.

Despite reports to the contrary, It is understood that it was Conrad's decision to leave the show after playing Diner chef Roman Harris since 2007.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭tk123

He'll prob leave with Charlie - she's knocked up with his kid in real life!

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Svalbard

So Melody's run away to Melbourne.

I always thought "the city" in H&A was Sydney. They never actually revealed it so when I saw she was in Melbourne I thought they'd decided once and for all what city they were actually talking about - and I was annoyed! We all know Summer Bay is near Sydney in real life (Palm Beach). I knew the town couldn't be that near Melbourne cause its a good bit colder in Melbourne (note the grey sky - don't get that in Summer Bay).
    But I guess saying she hitched to Melbourne doesn't necessarily make it the nearest city, so I chilled.

Anyway I think Melody needs to do the following to sort herself out:
    1. Loose the attitude
    2. Tie her frickin' hair back
    3. Have her adenoids removed

She may even be moderately attractive then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Grrrr i hate Melody!!
    She's leaving the show though so wont have to worry about her annoying me for much longer!!

• Advertisement

LOL!! I was talking to my friend in Melbourne the other week and he was going out for the evening - i told him to be careful in 'the city' since it looked so dangerous on home and away!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭lovinit

I dont like her either, I wish she would get a freakin hair cut. :mad: I dont like what they have done with aden and belle either, why do they always have to destroy good couples, who can forget Ric and his god awful haircut

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭tannytantans

Belle deives me mad!:mad: How does aiden put up with her???!

I'm liking Hugo though - he's hot :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

yeah Hugo is hot! So was that guy that mel made friends with in melbourne!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,245 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

And leahs brother that was at her party last week! I hope he becomes a regular....mmmm......:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Eddie_1980

Apparently Belle's painkiller addiction gets so out of control that she goes to all different doctors to try and get her hands on more of them.

tk123 wrote: »
    He'll prob leave with Charlie - she's knocked up with his kid in real life!

Charlie is staying she embarks on a lesiban relationship with Joey

The actors who play Roman and Charlie are dating in real life but she is not pregnant

Martha buys Campbell's farm

Roman and Leah's feelings for each other grows

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

JP Liz wrote: »
    Charlie is staying she embarks on a lesiban relationship with Joey

joey as in the KID who's working on the boat with aden??? ok that has to be a joke. haha

Zippie84 wrote: »
    joey as in the KID who's working on the boat with aden??? ok that has to be a joke. haha

Well without spoiling for people watching on rte there is a 'lesbian' kiss but it's not Charlie & Joey.

Conrad Colbey (Roman Harris) is leaving the show soon so I doubt his relationship with Leah will last long. I wonder where this leaves Nicole?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

tk123 wrote: »
    Well without spoiling for people watching on rte there is a 'lesbian' kiss but it's not Charlie & Joey.

ah that already happened on rte last wk i.e. nicole and freya ?

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,25168796-5006022,00.html

HOME and Away is set to divide audiences when it introduces a lesbian romance at the end of this month.
    The Channel 7 soapie has tough policewoman Charlie Buckton falling in love with Joey Collins, played by Kate Bell, who works on a trawler.
    They share a dance and a kiss, and over the following five weeks their relationship blossoms into love.
    Conservative family groups have reacted angrily to the plot in the PG-rated show, which boasts a large child and teen fan base.
    "They (Home and Away) continue to market to kids and they continue to develop quite sexualised plot lines," Pro-Family Perspectives director Angela Conway said.
    "The plot lines that young kids and teenagers should be presented with should be about really authentic relationships that are not just sexualised."
    Actor Esther Anderson, who plays Charlie Buckton, talked to gay friends in the lead-up to filming.
    Anderson said kissing another girl "wasn't that big a deal", and young viewers would accept the scenes.
    "You learn pretty much everything at school," she said. "I don't think it's like I'm lifting the lid on something they don't already know about.
    "To me there's no difference - love's love. The fact that your partner's the same sex is no different. You just want to be loved.

:eek:

It was bound to happen cos everybody on H&A is a ho :pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭tannytantans

LOL was just about to post this!Totally wouldn't have seen that coming - Charlie seems pretty fond of the men!And wouldn't there be a big age difference too?!?

I was convinced Charlie would get together with Miles. Oh well, it is Summer Bay after all!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Eddie_1980 wrote: »
    Oh well, it is Summer Bay after all!!

Exactly!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭julien69

When is that guerilla Alf gonna retire.The money hungry bastard just keeps milking it.Who else believes he should go.And what about Irene,shes way past her sell by date although id still shag her for the craic:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

Leah and Roman apparently DO get together soon! aww there gonna be cute! :D

Why does everyone call Alf - Mr. Stewart and not Alf or Alfie :confused:

He'd probably swing for someone if they called him Alfie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Anyone ever hear the rumour that Alf Stewart is gay ( in real life ) and that he opnce was the marshall of the Sydney Mardi Gras ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,245 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

RATM wrote: »
    Anyone ever hear the rumour that Alf Stewart is gay ( in real life ) and that he opnce was the marshall of the Sydney Mardi Gras ?

Ya he is gay i'm sure - you'd never think it sure you wouldn't?! - "STREWTH!":D

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭skinandblister

alf....gay....real life :eek:

i think leah and roman would be a cute couple i'd like them to get together and hope they will :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

I doubt she is. She was sent packing after all the trouble she caused.

Advertisement