Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

tk123 wrote: »
    Just watching on YouTube there and
    Charlie is freaking out cos Ruby is going to have sex. Is it going to turn out she's really her mum? From DigitalSpy "As for Ruby, well she's got a big story coming up and again without giving too much away all I can say is everything that she ever knew about herself is about to be turned on its head."

So is
    Charlie definitely her Mum?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭sosyourface

I have heard a few of these rumours too.

Belle gets Cancer (if you remember the development storyline, when she was almost caught on the site she fell and cut her hand and some of the "toxic" soil got into the cut, so that's how she gets the cancer).

Amanda comes back to the Bay, and Belle is meant to leave with her, so I don't think we'll see her die, so you never know, she might get better and come back.

Jack is NOT supposed to be dead! This rumour has been around for AGES though and it hasn't been confirmed. But it's supposed to be pretty much the same as when Peter was "dead" but was actually in witness protection. (I hope it's not that though cos it was done with Vinny and Peter already, yawn!).

Martha is not leaving, she's recently signed a new 3-year contract, so she'll be around for a while.

The "major mystery" that everyone's talking about HAS to have something to do with Hugo. My other half thinks he's heading a drug-running gang and that's why he's going out on the boat all the time pretending to look for dive spots, and that he was stabbed by somone when he said he was bitten by a shark, and that the evil dude on the island when Geoff and Nicole were on it has something to do with it too.

We'll just have to wait and see ... exitement!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Belle gets Cancer (if you remember the development storyline, when she was almost caught on the site she fell and cut her hand and some of the "toxic" soil got into the cut, so that's how she gets the cancer).

Amanda comes back to the Bay, and Belle is meant to leave with her, so I don't think we'll see her die, so you never know, she might get better and come back.

Jack is NOT supposed to be dead! This rumour has been around for AGES though and it hasn't been confirmed. But it's supposed to be pretty much the same as when Peter was "dead" but was actually in witness protection. (I hope it's not that though cos it was done with Vinny and Peter already, yawn!).

Martha is not leaving, she's recently signed a new 3-year contract, so she'll be around for a while.

The "major mystery" that everyone's talking about HAS to have something to do with Hugo. My other half thinks he's heading a drug-running gang and that's why he's going out on the boat all the time pretending to look for dive spots, and that he was stabbed by somone when he said he was bitten by a shark, and that the evil dude on the island when Geoff and Nicole were on it has something to do with it too.

Ohh i hope Belle dies on screen......

Jacks dead..... the actor who plays him is off in LA now. Didnt they have a funeral and all for him. Didnt Vinnie "die in prison" and didnt Peter "die" cos they couldnt find his body.
    Jacks body was found and buried........but hey if the writers want his alive that'd be A1!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

According to Cameron Welsh, the series producer, Jack is dead
    There's been a lot of speculation about whether Jack is really dead. Is he?
    "Look, I've been surprised by that. I thought it would've been pretty certain at the end of last year that he was dead. The answer is yes, he is dead. There's no coming back for Jack and I know that's going to disappoint a lot of Jack fans out there but yeah, he's gone."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a161623/cameron-welsh-series-producer-home-and-away.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Good - Witness Protection is done enough in H&A

What other soaps have done this??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Martha in more real life strife.
    Home and Away star Jodi Gordon has regularly paid for strip club dances and is preparing to quit her role on the popular soap, it has been alleged.
    The sensational claims, to be published in Australia tomorrow by the magazine Woman's Day, include that the embattled actress paid for private, nude and erotic dances by female dancers in a Sydney strip club, and plans to quit Home and Away to pursue a career overseas.
    It is claimed that Gordon was on a first-name basis with many of the strippers at the club and would regularly pay $85 for private erotic dances.
    "Jodi is a really friendly girl and got on well with a lot of the girls," an employee of the strip club told the magazine. "She was on first-name terms with some of the dancers and was extra friendly because she was out of it. Jodi once paid for a girl to dance for her for four hours."
    The startling accusations come just weeks after Gordon was embroiled in a bizarre cocaine scandal that reportedly ended her relationship to Australian media heir Ryan Stokes.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a163585/ha-star-paid-for-strippers.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I thought he might've been the one who took out Irene's fella, though with what I've heard is going to happen it's looking like I was wrong. Obviously he's up to no good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Embattled Home and Away stars Lincoln Lewis and Jodi Gordon have not been axed from the soap, according to reports.

Last month, doubts were raised about Lewis and Gordon's futures with the Australian series after both were involved in separate scandals that rocked fans and cast a shadow over Home and Away's clean image.

Australian television and radio identity Jackie O sent fans into a state of panic when she posted on her Twitter page: "I'm hearing that Home and Away are dropping Lincoln Lewis after the whole sex tape scandal."

However, a Channel Seven spokesperson has dismissed O's claim to TV Week, saying: "We love Kyle and Jackie O, and they are usually 100 per cent accurate, however, in this case Geoff (Lincoln Lewis) is in his final year at Summer Bay High and is concentrating on passing his exams. After that, he's got to think about the next step. Uni?"

Meanwhile, suggestions that Jodi Gordon was planning on quitting both Home and Away and Australia following a cocaine scandal as well as the revelation that she paid for strippers, have also been denied.

"Jodi is looking forward, not backward, and is hard at work on the set of Home and Away," they added.

great news if they are fired - terrible characters :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

dlambirl wrote: »
    didnt Peter "die" cos they couldnt find his body.
    Peter was on life support but brain dead, his liver was donated to Jack (great surgeons, didn't even leave a scar) and then his life support machine was turned off. Then he turned up alive. Of course. :rolleyes:

STFU Belle ya silly bitch.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 FC2009

It's meant to come out in the next few weeks that Charlie is Ruby's mother!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

Ruby is desperate to have sex.:pac:

JSK 252 wrote: »
    Ruby is desperate to have sex.:pac:

I don't get this, when Ruby first arrived in the bay wasn't she meant to be a wee hooer? And wasnt Xavier goin out with a sex/drug maniac?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭lovinit

Yeah the blonde girl cannot remember her name, hope Trey and Nicole get back together although he is a bad un but like Ric and Aden before him Im sure he will turn out ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Hardrain

Jaysus Leah's skin needs treatment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

It does?! Acne?! Can't say I noticed!

3 week break!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Hardrain

Fast_Mover wrote: »
    It does?! Acne?! Can't say I noticed!

3 week break!:(

It's quite bad

So H&A is off RTE tv screens for a few weeks now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭TwilightFan88

Three Week Break!!?? Hmmm they always do this in August it seems!!

Just as well I'm up to Australian time anyways!! ;-)

Brilliant acting from Aden from Todays ep!! N Nicole!! ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭TwilightFan88

Hey guys how do I do spoilers here!?? What do I have to type before my spoiler to hide it from people that dont want to know!!??

Cause I have loads!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

FC2009 wrote: »
    It's meant to come out in the next few weeks that Charlie is Ruby's mother!!!!

Iv heard this too, the home and away website now have photos of Charlie in hospital for some reason and Ruby and Angelo find out that she has an old scar from a caesarean :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I KNEW it - I posted my suspicions weeks ago!! All my wasted hours of watching soaps have given me an eye for hints :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Mialuvzfun!

WHY IS HOME AND AWAY OFF FOR THREE WEEKS????? :O:O:O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Mialuvzfun!

amacachi wrote: »
    I don't get this, when Ruby first arrived in the bay wasn't she meant to be a wee hooer? And wasnt Xavier goin out with a sex/drug maniac?
    i No!! dis is such a dopey story line like dey need to grow up and not go crying to charlie cuz dey wna hav sex!! uurgh
    and charachters are always one way when they arrive and den completely different after a while does my brain in!! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭lovinit

I read in teletext that they were taking it off in the UK to allow them to have a bigger gap in episodes to Aussie because they were starting to catch up with Aussie so they must be doing the same here. Everyone should also check out the H&A website at http://au.tv.yahoo.com/home-and-away/
    behind the scenes photos of Belle and Adens Wedding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭eskimo

Where can you watch H&A up-to-date with Australia episodes online? They seem to have been removed from youtube.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Does anyone know what days/times the old episodes of H&A are shown on Five? (I think it's on Five anyway!) For when I'm feeling nostalgic ... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kathm2009

Does anyone know what days/times the old episodes of H&A are shown on Five? (I think it's on Five anyway!) For when I'm feeling nostalgic ... :)

they're shown on "Fiver" at 6pm each day!

Kirsty will be leaving. She will break Miles' heart, but long term viewers will get the satisfaction of seeing her mother Shelley return and a resolution of her tension with her family before she leaves. There are going to be long term ramifications for Miles and his attitude to the world out the back of this shattering event. Trust me, this is one story you won't want to miss. There'll be a lot of tears shed in living rooms around the world before this one is over.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

kathm2009 wrote: »
    they're shown on "Fiver" at 6pm each day!

Sky don't carry that, do they?

Advertisement