Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Friday "Late Late" moan thread.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭Abraham

Must be that the Budget's made ye all stay in and start acting like speckled teens so full of angst and telling yerselves that it'd be great to be somewhere else. 'Twould be so much better in the booming beerkeller on Dawson St shouting trivialities at another hairjelled twat. Methinks that the reason the Sisters cause upset by a LL appearance is because they tap into the subconscious of the maladjusted who subscribe heavily to the notion that 'hell really is other people'. Have ye tried hating yerselves somewhere else ?:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭thebouldwhacker

Abraham wrote: »
    Must be that the Budget's made ye all stay in and start acting like speckled teens so full of angst and telling yerselves that it'd be great to be somewhere else. 'Twould be so much better in the booming beerkeller on Dawson St shouting trivialities at another hairjelled twat. Methinks that the reason the Sisters cause upset by a LL appearance is because they tap into the subconscious of the maladjusted who subscribe heavily to the notion that 'hell really is other people'. Have ye tried hating yerselves somewhere else ?:cool:

Nope... Just visiting the folks and was on boards while they were watching the show and thought I'd comment, of course Abraham if you feel like projecting your feelings about a topic you feel we should not be posting about I'm sure you could either start the late late appreciation thread next week or re analyse your post and discover that what you said actually describes your post better than any of ours????
    But what do I know, apparently I think other people are hell, opps:o

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭legendal

tintin67 wrote: »
    I counted 3 different people who visibly walked across the back of the set in one 15 minute period. Later there was a woman sticking her head around the corner before the camera cut away. Some seriously dodgy camera work generally throughout. Colour bars on screen at one stage. And the show finished a good 5-10 minutes early.

Typical night on the late late really. Although the test card was a new one...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Bros123

legendal wrote: »
    Typical night on the late late really. Although the test card was a new one...

The test card was a highlight alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

According to tomorrow's papers, Gerry Ryan is going to be presenting this Friday's Late Late Show (Pat Kenny's mother died this week). Suddenly Pat doesn't seem so bad after all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,852 ✭✭✭✭Basq

To be honest.. I don't particularly enjoy Gerry Ryan but some fresh blood might at least be interesting.

Advertisement