Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday 18th October - Ride

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Right, i am heading into town now (to Doyle's if anyone is around) but i can guarantee that I will most certainly be up tmw morning. If I don't look to happy about it, you will know why. See y'all then!

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

We slept it out, so going to go out at 10am instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭barrabus

I know how roy keane felt in Saipan ...

Hadn't been on my racer in two weeks and had forgotten I needed to change the rear brake blocks until this morning, first i couldn't find the blocks, then I couldn't find my wallet to buy new blocks, then I found the blocks and still couldn't find my wallet, then i found my wallet and it was about 9.50.. fail to prepare and all that ...:o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Todays spin was Djouce at 10:00 for some head over heels action

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭72hundred

Verb wrote: »
    Todays spin was Djouce at 10:00 for some head over heels action

Was that figuratively speaking or literally?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

72hundred wrote: »
    Was that figuratively speaking or literally?

Literally I'm afraid. I'm trying my best to recoup my investment in knee and elbow pads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Cadex

Hey folks thanks for very nice spin today. Was afraid that the rust was set in (after long period off) and that I would really stuggle but was grand in the end. It was a pity about the weather but we still had a good morning, fair play all round. Thanks.

Pic from car park near the Blue Light after the first bit of 'up'. Worth it for the view?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

Here's what we did today...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭falloffgirl

Raam wrote: »
    Here's what we did today...

Where and how do you get the elevation information?

Where and how do you get the elevation information?

A Garmin Forerunner 305, although there are many other Garmins that will do it. Couple that with the software program, Sporttracks, and you have a recipe for success.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭falloffgirl

Raam wrote: »
    A Garmin Forerunner 305, although there are many other Garmins that will do it. Couple that with the software program, Sporttracks, and you have a recipe for success.

Nice. Expensive?

Nice. Expensive?

At the time, yes. I'm sure the price has dropped by now.

Advertisement