Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grinds / Study / Tuition

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

Hi all,

I have a Masters in Software Engineering, I completed my Masters course in NUIM graduated in september. For my masters course I had to give several tutorials to first and second year maths, and programming students at NUIM, so its not my first time teaching!

If anyone does need help, I would ideally like to take a group of 3-5 people, (I would be travelling from roscommon, so its not worth my while to travel for less than 3 people) and I would aim give the tutorials in the college on weekday evenings, probably after 6pm. (so I would not interfere with normal lecturers)

I have an extensive knowledge of the C# language, and an excellent knowledge of Java, if you are struggling from the basics like variables or IF statements, or more advanced object orientated material, I would be more than capable of helping!

Prices: for a group of 3/4, €20 per person. group of 5 or over, €15 per person.
    Sessions will last roughly an hour. The bigger the group, the longer im willing to stay.

If you want any more info, or want to arrange a tutorial, sent me a PM, or email to frankcarty@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Hey I am looking for tution in Anthropology.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭dno7239

Hi I did my degree in Anthropology, and received a 2.1 I may be able to help you

Are you still up in Maynooth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jrpn

Hi There!

I know an excellent teacher in Economics.
    She teaches "live" on the web. Visit www.examvillage and type "Economics". You will see a person called Nina Noble.
    Best of luck!
    JOHN
    annmariew wrote: »
    Hi,

I recently graduated with an honours degree in Microbiology in UCC and am now undertaking a masters in Immunology at NUIM.

Subject(s): Biology, microbiology, immunology etc
    Contact Name: Ann-Marie

Reasonable rates

• Advertisement

dno7239 wrote: »
    Hi I did my degree in Anthropology, and received a 2.1 I may be able to help you

If you are available to meet on campus or nearby I would be interested,thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭nothing

Statistics grinds available at all levels. PM for more details.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭yerraya

Hey! I'm looking for some extra tuition in statistics living in the Maynooth area and can't afford to repeat! have exams coming up in January and I know there is the Maths support centre but would much prefer one to one grinds. pm me if you know of anyone in the area available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 pedrobob

Hey im a 3rd year accounting & finance student need econometrics grind ASAP anybody that can help or knows someone who can please wb or pm. cud also do with finance grinds if available aswell

thank

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Quinzy

I'm a 3rd year History and Anthropology student, and I'm offering grinds in History.

My posters are all around campus, but you can PM me for details if you want to! :D

• Advertisement

Hi I graduated from NUI Maynooth 2 years ago with a 2.1 in both English and Anthropology. I also have a Masters in English and work as a TEFL teacher. If anyone needs grinds, help in writing essays, exam prep, proofreading etc. PM me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 zeedo

hi there,,
    i am a first year electronic engineering student and i am look for maths grinds.
    anyone can help plz ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 traceykeane1

Hey Zeedo,

I've a 1st class honours degree in Maths from Maynooth. I'd be available to give grinds, but I'm not sure if the maths on the engineering course is something I'd be completely familiar with. I'd be happy to meet up and talk about it though! :)

can any1 help with economics subjects??

Anyone help with Anthropology,I need a hand asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Syncopation

Final year English student with 2.1 grade average offering grinds in Leaving/Junior Cert English. PM if interested! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Looking for grinds in music, MU126 to be precise. PM me pretty please :P

Did my undergrad in English in Maynooth (2.1), also have a Masters in English (2.1) and a TEFL qualification/experience. If anyone needs help with essays or leaving cert/junior cert grinds let me know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Antbert

I've a first class degree in Electronic Engineering. I can help with a variety of engineering courses, including Matlab and technical report writing. PM me if you're interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 tommyoshaw

Do you have a friend or relative who feels left behind when it comes to computers and the internet? Would they benefit from being able to email, use the internet and share their experiences with their family and loved ones? Technology can provide limitless benefits for all ages but unfortunately technology doesn't cater for all ages. Or maybe you already have a basic knowledge but would like to update your skills, use the latest applications and become an advanced user?

Contact Tom at http://www.TomWillFixIT.com for more details.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 daniel_dd

hi there, I'm looking for Java grinds, I'm in 1st year and looking to improve my skills. I living in Swords.

Pm me if your available,

cheers,
    D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭paulbok

I need help with C programming,:confused: Dublin area asap.
    I can travel.

pm me with details.

hi guys,

anyone able to help with grinds for management accounting grinds for 3rd year!! ??

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 janemolloy29

efla wrote: »
    Anyone looking for help with sociology? 1st degree in sociology/geography, phd 70% complete, have lectured at undergrad and postgrad level at other colleges and supervised theses.

Can help with any subject as needed. I have taught research methods for a number of years and can help with research design and data analysis also (qual/quant - particularly quant).

PM for arrangements

Hi, looking for help with a geomorphology of Ireland essay, would you be able to help with this? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 43 DANG333

Hi
    Need some help with c++ programming. Live in Dublin area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 RoxyBaby28

can anyone help me with introduction to capital markets (finance module) if so email me at hotheadedtaurus@gmail.com thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 RoxyBaby28

Hi there,

I am available to give grinds in the Maynooth area in 1st year economics and 1st, 2nd and 3rd year finance.

I am starting my 2nd year of a Finance Ph.D in Maynooth, with a 2.1 undergraduate degree and 2.1 masters degree in Finance.

PM if you need help.

Ciara
    ciara,
    could you help me with intro to capital markets?? its a 3rd year finance module in maynooth!

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭brehayes

EXPERIENCED LAW TUTOR

* Online grinds available
    * Meet in person in Cork city
    * Excellent handouts given

- Published Masters in Law graduate
    - Finished top of class during postgraduate
    - Three years experience in giving grinds
    - Covers almost all BCL/LLB/LLM modules

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 N.A.OR

Hi,
    I am a Second Year Student looking for irish grinds?especially for the upcoming oral. anyone able to help?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 the quick fix

Hey, I am doing Physics and Astrophysics in Nui Maynooth at the moment and I am looking for grinds in computer science. I need help with programs in java that I need to write for continuous assesment but other things like regular expressions.

pm me if any interested.
    Thanks Shane

Advertisement