Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

James Bond (Complete Collection Box Set) - €13.99 [Play.com]

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

Oh yeah I'm not trying to say it will sometimes work, I just didn't know if they accepted them, and most non-Irish online companies don't, but I chanced my arm.

But your second answer cleared things up for me, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

basquille wrote: »
    They don't accept Laser... and as stated earlier in the thread by myself, the Maestro they indicate isn't the Maestro on your Laser card.

It's the new name for Switch in the UK.. they're completely independent!

Would that not be an infringement of the Maestro trade mark?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Would that not be an infringement of the Maestro trade mark?
    Asking the wrong person.. but that's the reply someone got from Play on the issue before.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,005 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

basquille wrote: »
    It makes no difference.. a Laser (with Maestro functionality) will NOT work on Play.com. The UK Maestro (Switch) is completely different.

What does Maestro mean? I have a aib laser card, just curious lol :)

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

yoyo wrote: »
    What does Maestro mean? I have a aib laser card, just curious lol :)

Nick

Your card probably has "Maestro" in a little icon beside the Laser icon. Mine does anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,005 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Cionád wrote: »
    Your card probably has "Maestro" in a little icon beside the Laser icon. Mine does anyway.

It does, got me my 6 pack of fosters, aint complaining lol :)

Nick

Advertisement