Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What anime are you watching or manga are you reading?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭G.J.

Monogatari S2 is very disappointing. I've been following it since.. Neko I think? And my interest has dwindled in the series. However I MUST follow it to the end at this point!

How far have you gotten in Monogatari S2?

I stopped watching for a month or two after finishing the Mayoi Jiangshi arc, went back and finished it about a week ago. So glad I did, the final two/three arcs are fantastic, the last one in particular is amazing, they ended it really well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭Sesshoumaru

Kill La Kill just had the best recap episode ever :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,844 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

F*ck, it was only a recap episode?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

F*ck, it was only a recap episode?

It had a Kill La Kill style recap ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭IHeartYuki

The Kill la Kill 'recap' was done the way all recaps should be done!

Now Little Busters!:EX has started as well. I'm not going to be able to find the time to go outside for the rest of the season.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

been rewatching evangelion recently after nearly a decade, was enjoying it and wondering why I had come to hate it so much

just finished episode 24 and i hate it again, not going to bother watching the last 2 eps or the movie. giant convoluted joke of a series, i'm going to read some of the wikis and just delete it from my hd.

never again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Have you tried the new Eva movies? I found them much more accessible than the series.

Also, damnit, Mr. Meeseeks :pac: I laughed.

i was going to wait until all 4 are released and then watch them, but found out yesterday the fourth isn't out until end of 2015 so I will probably end up watching them at some point in the next 2 years

also I said i wouldnt watch the rest, but I am watching 5 minutes of end of eva. I can't miss asukas glorious fight, almost makes the entire show worthwhile.

almost.

I'm Mr. Meeseeks, I never finished the series or End of Eva, look at me :o

im too annoyed with it to reccomend finishing it some day but if you do read the wiki pages beforehand evageeks or eva.wikia.something . the show is too badly made to bother going into it fresh, you need backup.

think ill start rahxephon tomorrow to take my mind off this stuff.

• Advertisement

I've too much other stuff to look at, but it's something I do want to give a proper go of at some point ;)

Watching Blue Exorcist at the moment, nearly half way through it maybe? An awful lot of fun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

I don't like using the word "over-rated", because it's pretty condescending, but I can't think of any other way to describe Evangelion.

It starts off with a really interesting premise, and a bunch of okay episodes. It gets decent towards the middle, and based on the framework (you know how many Angels there are in advance, so you know it will come to a pre-planned climax) you expect it will have an awesome (or at least conclusive) ending.

But before you get ANY ending, or any real kind of closure, stuff just goes to hell and everyone becomes soup and the end. Get out. Go home. The movie's over. Why are you still here? [/Ferris Bueller]

I'd like to like Eva, but I've always felt like Eva disliked me, so I had to break up with it. One-way relationships aren't healthy.

jesus ****ing christ links234 I just got where your name comes from

I love Eva. :o

the good thing about eva being ****e is that it's true whether or not you believe it

:p

That's just, like, your opinion man.

jesus ****ing christ links234 I just got where your name comes from

Only just now? :pac:

Where's it from so? :p

some awful german pop group :p

ive been listening to it every morning for the past couple of weeks, never put the connection together with your nick though. I guess links zwo drei vier is different enough for my brain not to work.
    the realisation hit me with such force I felt I had to share

Hehehe :p

Yup, love Rammstein, one of the best concerts I've ever been to was their show at in Dublin a couple of years back :D

not a huge fan myself, not enough elves or wizards for me. power metal is only metal.

• Advertisement

Yeah, you and your Demons & Wizards, wasn't it?

yeah, they and blind guardian were my favourites. havent listened to either much lately though, listen to more kpop than power metal these days.. *slinks away*

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭G.J.

Catching up with Nagi no Asukara at the moment now. Really enjoying it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

G.J. wrote: »
    Catching up with Nagi no Asukara at the moment now. Really enjoying it!

Yea, I love it too. It was grand at the start but the last few eps have been really fantastic. I'm dying to see it every week haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Just started reading the Berserk manga.. damn its violent..

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Hesthea

Art_Wolf wrote: »
    Just started reading the Berserk manga.. damn its violent..

And it gets even better!... or should i say worse? xD

Hesthea wrote: »
    And it gets even better!... or should i say worse? xD
    Both! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Finished black lagoon, watching soul eater now .

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭IHeartYuki

I'm watching Ben-To! It's like a visit to Centra meets Fight Club! Really fun show.

• Advertisement

watching azumanga daioh, pretty sure I never actually finished this

only thing I have to watch it in my room on the computer, I am not watching this show in the living room where anybody could walk in

Advertisement