Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buggies, prams etc.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 AreU4Real

I wouldn't buy anything from BabyElegance!! I bought my daughters stroller a Pocco and it collapsed with my daughter in it! I only had it 8 months and didn't use it too often. when I rang the company I got a girl on the phone and she could not have been any less bothered when I told her what happened she didn't even sound surprised! They're level of customer service leave A LOT to be desired! i'd advise to stay away and go with another brand, which does pain me to say as I would always try and support Irish companies, but they are rubbish if you have any problems!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭freudiangirl

AreU4Real wrote: »
    I wouldn't buy anything from BabyElegance!! I bought my daughters stroller a Pocco and it collapsed with my daughter in it! I only had it 8 months and didn't use it too often. when I rang the company I got a girl on the phone and she could not have been any less bothered when I told her what happened she didn't even sound surprised! They're level of customer service leave A LOT to be desired! i'd advise to stay away and go with another brand, which does pain me to say as I would always try and support Irish companies, but they are rubbish if you have any problems!

same goes for quinny and mothercare..... Had constant issues with wheels being punctured ... Costing 8-10 euro a wheel to be fixed each time. I was using my buggy in.Cork city.--- not rugged terrain which these buggies are intended for.
    Apparently, wheels are not covered under guarantee... Which is weird considering they are an essential part of buggy.

I ended up spending 60£ on different tyres on eBay to stop the issue.
    I am reluctant to support mothercare /quinny in any form since this issue. I love the buggy itself but the experience with the companies left a lot to be desired. I got the Monday morning job buggy ... And got no satisfacton despite spending 750 euro on buggy... Not to mention the cost of repairing buggy every time our wheels punctured..... About 300 over 12 month period.

Advertisement