Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perfect time to come to Aus

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

1.00 AUD

=

0.520007 EUR

:D

1.00 AUD

=

0.519440 EUR

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

What was it at say 6 or 12 months ago?
    My OH is heading to Oz after Xmas. Should i advise her to buy now?
    Definitely!!!
    Its been 1euro = in or around .60AUS$ for a long time, its only when i originally saw this thread that i realised it had changed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭pucan

What do you reckon?

Will we be lording it up or eating bags of chips for dinner with the rest of em recession heads at chrimbo?

I'd say mid 50s is probably the best we can hope for.
    Its going to be a studenty christmas

• Advertisement

God damn it

1.00 AUD = 0.488873 EUR

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭bugle

im looking to transfer my funds soon as well. you just never know when the best time to do it is do you. wheres that time machine when you need it. :p

If you are transferring euro to Aussie, keep and eye on the exchange rate and change it when you can get 2 dollars for 1 euro.
    Check everyday, its fluctuating regularly.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭preddy

So which OZ bank has the best rates and cheapest ATM charges or are NAB, ANZ and CBA the same?

Im anz and they are alright but kinda d1cks at the same time, commonwealth have alot of time for their customers, my ladyfriend raves about them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭preddy

Thanks! Now with the rates how they are would i be better to buy a new Ipod here in the states or are would it be cheaper in OZ now?

Cant see the apple oz site prices...

preddy wrote: »
    Thanks! Now with the rates how they are would i be better to buy a new Ipod here in the states or are would it be cheaper in OZ now?

Cant see the apple oz site prices...

And do you want me to wipe your ar$e for you after you go to the toilet too!!:D I dunno! Get a refurb thats what i did

1.00 AUD

=

0.526315 EUR

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D its comin up!

Advertisement