Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General beers thread & discussion Next: Iron Man 2- the Woolshed, 7pm, 30th April

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

3rd
    Galvasean wrote: »
    PS:
    I have no idea who this barmaid you all speak of is, I wasn't tehre remember!?

Has anyone actually ever seen Galva and the barmaid in the same place at the same time....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

9th
    :(

*Fidgets*

Not too sure if I will be able to make this now :/

3rd
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

9th
    Trying to work something though. I'll know by tomorrow :/

3rd
    Okies. Wont be the same without ya but understand if stuff happens.

Stuff always happens to someone.

• Advertisement

9th
    Pter wrote: »
    Okies. Wont be the same without ya but understand if stuff happens.

Stuff always happens to someone.

Well cross yer fingers and toes tomorrow :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

10th
    Toni, tell them the Community Manager of Boards.ie demands your presence and will write you a note for whatever it is :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

3rd
    Look like I need to find and watch TIH tonight :/

Edit:

Agreed, she was hot but not that fecking hot....
    Plus can;t pour a pint for sh!t and charged extra for the dash of coke which the others did not.....

Kharn wrote: »
    LOL.

OK, yes, the bar maid in that Sonic Temple place was beautiful (even Ms Beez said she would), but it's not like the Noc ladies aren't super hawt too folks...

I may end up ringing someone to see where ye are after the film - what time's it over at?

9th
    Toni, tell them the Community Manager of Boards.ie demands your presence and will write you a note for whatever it is :p

I feel special!! \o/

:pac:

Thank youuuu :)

Edit:

Plus can;t pour a pint for sh!t and charged extra for the dash of coke which the others did not.....

Ahhh now she had a nice pair of legs on her. Plus those funky tights not only looked well but held the bottle opener :pac:

The blonde barman was good craic. Barmaid would need to chat a bit more but maybe she wasn't in the talkative mood.
    If the bar folk are nice I tend to be more happy and spend more money :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

3rd
    Right I think its time I mentioned that I SHALL be attending this :) I see the thing about tickets is that its a GAGA (sit wherever you want) event...sweet! lack of credit card makes those listings sound much better:)

Guess I'll be seeing ye there :)

quick edit: It'll be for pre-beerage and movie only sadly, I've got to travel to Tallaght after the movie...

• Advertisement

9th
    LOL.

OK, yes, the bar maid in that Sonic Temple place was beautiful (even Ms Beez said she would)

Waaaaaaaaaait a minute..... Did I meet you at the last beers? :confused:

*smells something fishy*

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

3rd
    ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Waaaaaaaaaait a minute..... Did I meet you at the last beers? :confused:

*smells something fishy*
    Take your head out of the Liffey there for a minute:P

How could you miss Kharn and his impressive beard and converstion skills?:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

3rd
    Has anyone actually ever seen Galva and the barmaid in the same place at the same time....

Proof that it aint me. I pour a lovely pint. smug.gif

9th
    Take your head out of the Liffey there for a minute:P

How could you miss Kharn and his impressive beard and converstion skills?:eek:

But I never heard the name Kharn mentioned....I did hear Dav though...

>.>

<.<

sadly, I've got to travel to Tallaght after the movie...

oh, that is sad :pac:

I don't think I'm coming now :(
    I was sposed to be going to Wexford saturday morning but looks like I'm going straight from work tomorrow. I'll not know for definite til the morning.

3rd

>.>

<.<

Thats weird.

Did you meet Nerin too?
    oh, that is sad :pac:

I was sposed to be going to Wexford saturday morning but looks like I'm going straight from work tomorrow. I'll not know for definite til the morning.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

9th

>.>

<.<

*LIGHTBULB*

Ohhhhh I understand now :p

Awww :(
    Thats weird.

Did you meet Nerin too?
    !!!

Shut it you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

10th
    That page tag is hilarious. :rolleyes: :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,200 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Reading through this thread, I think whoever this barmaid is should get a restraining order against boards.ie as a whole :pac:

My ticket is booked (even though I got no confirmation email, because the cineworld website is arse) so shall see you stalkers there.

3rd
    LZ5by5 wrote: »
    That page tag is hilarious. :rolleyes: :p

Leave Grimlurk outta this! :mad:

• Advertisement

10th
    *LIGHTBULB*

LOL, sorry, I thought you knew I was both given that Kharn's sig has a message saying this is my personal account and not the account of the Community Manager :)

9th
    LOL, sorry, I thought you knew I was both given that Kharn's sig has a message saying this is my personal account and not the account of the Community Manager :)

You got lots of stuff in your sig.
    It hurted my eyes and didn't read it all **

**code for: I'm a bit slow :pac:

10th
    hehee, I wouldn't worry. The exact same thing happened to the lovely Ms Fozzle who I've met a few times at games conventions :)

10th
    Awesome film lads, I'm a bit biased but I thought it was really good. You're in for a treat. :)

3rd
    Bah, i may not make this now. I was just informed today that is a close friend's birthday tomorrow and we are having a surprise party.

Surprised me anyway...

9th
    Awesome film lads, I'm a bit biased but I thought it was really good. You're in for a treat. :)

Waaaaaaaaaaait a minute...you went to see this film today?
    I thought you were too busy with college work and couldn't hang out with us tomorrow....

You no like us :(

*sniff*

*SOBS*
    Bah, i may not make this now. I was just informed today that is a close friend's birthday tomorrow and we are having a surprise party.

Surprised me anyway...

What time is the party at? You could maybe make the drinks before the film then head to the surprise party :D

3rd
    Thats a great idea Toni. That way I can still be all 'Ooh look at me i'm the guy from the Film Club' and not let my friends down.
    Now why teh heck didn' I think of that?
    Stupidity is a harsh mistress

10th
    Waaaaaaaaaaait a minute...you went to see this film today?
    I thought you were too busy with college work and couldn't hang out with us tomorrow....

You no like us :(

*sniff*

*SOBS*

It's a time management thang, I had the time to go today. I plan on studying tomorrow night. Plus, if I go out I'll be too hungover to study on Saturday too. :p

9th
    Thats a great idea Toni. That way I can still be all 'Ooh look at me i'm the guy from the Film Club' and not let my friends down.
    Now why teh heck didn' I think of that?
    Stupidity is a harsh mistress

Yeah and you can also try and smile and talk to the crazy Donegal chick and not be all grumpy looking like last time :p

Is there a few coming from the film club too? Excellent :D

It's a time management thang, I had the time to go today. I plan on studying tomorrow night. Plus, if I go out I'll be too hungover to study on Saturday too. :p

Poo!

I won't be drinking so you could have been sober along with me and any other folks not drinking :D

Ahhh well! I'll see ye in the autumn when I'm home for the next beers :pac:

• Advertisement

10th
    Poo!

I won't be drinking so you could have been sober along with me and any other folks not drinking :D

Ahhh well! I'll see ye in the autumn when I'm home for the next beers :pac:

Bah, what's the fun in being sober? Tony Stark agrees with me. :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement