Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to go if zombies take over dublin/kildare

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

No, only dogs can turn into zombies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Climate Expert

FX Meister wrote: »
    Get a life and stop making up **** about dogs turning into zombies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Everything in this forum is made up. FACT. Now quit your bullying yo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭dara95

this aint made up you craizy fool!!!!

when the zombies take over youll be sad you didnt pay attention to this thread!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Michael-O'Neill

dara95 wrote: »
    this aint made up you craizy fool!!!!

when the zombies take over youll be sad you didnt pay attention to this thread!!!!!!
    ye for real you is gonna be well mingin when zombies take over

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Michael-O'Neill

Get a life and stop making up **** about dogs turning into zombies.
    calm down ye?

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

resi II - zombie crows

how many birds live in phoenix park? half your ammo will go to killing them.
    so will half your deer.

any thoughts on trinity? its big, but as a dublin location, i reckon about 100 people could hold it out for a while.
    Things i thought about:
    Food: well, there's shops everywhere, scavenging will lead to success, also farming, and there's a canteen etc.

Getting in/out:there's the main gate at college green, and another big gate at the dean's residence [ i assume that's what it is, just on grafton street]

Transport: trinity has one of those civil engineering trucks that look like a russian ZIL with a portocabin on the back, its a big truck.

Defense: Railings, walls, labs for making explosives/ied's/improv weapons, also areas could be cordoned off with barricades as a fall-back layered defense.

Escape: Railway tracks above, a short run to the liffey [viking splash boats must be acquired]

Recruiting: trinity probably have a radio station, basically on scavenging hunts we tune small batt operated radios to the frequency and inform people that we're held up there.

thoughts / ideas?

ps: this should prolly be in a dublin city defense thread but meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

best thing to do kill yourself and become a zombie!!!!!!!!!
    if you cat beat them join them

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

FX Meister wrote: »

Don't be stupid everything can be turned into a zombie, Zombie dogs, crows, elephants, frogs, tigers Zombie ant eater...need I go on....

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Waterford! Cromwell couldnt take us and ill be god damned if the zombies do....actually i would be god damned if the zombies do.Damn

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Spike_1468409

It is important in almost every Zombie attack, that the Area Must have a high ground in order to pick them off, like in day of the dead, access to supplies to ensure the survival of the human race, and acess to an escape route.

Dublin has it all tall buildings, supplies as well as a way to leave when things get too hectic.

Advertisement