Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet of the weekend

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭thedini

Theyll be cutting back on the custard creams in the shops after this disaster.
    great result for the op, but i doubt a few €000 is going to affect them much, as in a market like this you can usually only place smallish bets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

thedini wrote: »
    great result for the op, but i doubt a few €000 is going to affect them much, as in a market like this you can usually only place smallish bets

It 's no real effect on a company of this size but i'd guess they lost a few grand on it. I got laid €300 @ 4/1 in a shop plus another bit online. A few of my mates were on it and maybe a few from here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

LOL-u reckon a 1/5 shot should be 8/1. I would love to be your bookie

Think you owe someone an apology mate. Well done pwhite!

Babybing wrote: »
    Think you owe someone an apology mate. Well done pwhite!
    can you not read properly, scroll above

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

Happy days :) Thanks again m8

Opr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Crumbs

Well done pwhite. Great stuff!

A rare good post among the usual drivel on this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭jacool

wasn't on, but great bet, and well done ! ! !
    the 'apology' if it is one, is rather lame imo "great result for the op, but i doubt a few €000 is going to affect them much, as in a market like this you can usually only place smallish bets " - nope, that's not an apology at all ! it looks like a statement of a fact that's all.

jacool wrote: »
    wasn't on, but great bet, and well done ! ! !
    the 'apology' if it is one, is rather lame imo "great result for the op, but i doubt a few €000 is going to affect them much, as in a market like this you can usually only place smallish bets " - nope, that's not an apology at all ! it looks like a statement of a fact that's all.
    you obviously cannot read properly so. I apologised further up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭jacool

you obviously cannot read properly so. I apologised further up.
    yes, thedini, you are right, and its my turn to apologise. sorry for that, and i guess i had better book myself into remedial reading class. i skipped page 2.

jacool wrote: »
    yes, thedini, you are right, and its my turn to apologise. sorry for that, and i guess i had better book myself into remedial reading class. i skipped page 2.
    thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement