Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin scenery

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭John_Mc

With all due respect Terry,

Don't you think you should be answering these questions?

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭delsutton2008

John_Mc wrote: »
    With all due respect Terry,

Don't you think you should be answering these questions?

There's an active forum on the Eiresim site now. Probably best to home in on that for answers:

http://www.eiresimforum.info/

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭AfterDusk

There's an active forum on the Eiresim site now. Probably best to home in on that for answers:

http://www.eiresimforum.info/

That forum has the same issue though. Many people's issues are going unanswered.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭delsutton2008

neil2304 wrote: »
    That forum has the same issue though. Many people's issues are going unanswered.

OK, I see. Seems like a one-man-band so probably difficult to get a handle on everything. Sure he'll catch up in time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭John_Mc

Sorry, didnt know there is a support forum :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭AfterDusk

Also, slightly unrelated, but relevant.

There seems to be quite a lot of problems popping up on that forum, relative to the length of time the scenery has been available. How were these not spotted in beta testing? It's not as if they're small issues either. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭cherrytaz

As suggested above this is a one man show and im currently doing 14-15 hour days on the laptop dealing with sales/emails etc. As it stands the main issue is with the installer and memory leakage. The installer has now been redone and will allow the user to install to folder of choice.

The memory leakage has also been resolved and i hope to upload the whole scenery again in the next few days and anyone who has purchased it can of course just download again.

In the past two weeks iv also had a close family bereavement which meant i was offline for a few days and couldnt reply immediately to support issues. im sure you can understand..

Terry

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭dannye92

does anyone know how to get the gates to move etc?

tune your NAV1 to 112.00 i THINK

its in the manual

Advertisement