Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DUNNES STORES 25% OFF GROCERIES

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Joe_Soap

viv2 wrote: »
    Will the vouchers be seperated into grocery and drapery or can you use them in both? The last lot i got could only be used in grocery as thats where i had gotten the points from ifykwim?

Looks like they will be splitting them. Spent a heap today in Dunnes in Liffey Valley (no grocery dept) and noticed on they way out that the sign states that the points/vouchers earned for this offer can only be used for textiles/drapery. I will be heading to dunnes in City West over the weekend to check out what their signs say as they have home, clothes and grocery depts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

John mac wrote: »
    also have half price on wolf blass white.

Picked up 4 bottles of the Wolf Blass Sauvignon Blanc this morning, reduced from €12.99 to €6.49 a bottle and as noted previously the clubcard points are calculated on the original full price so I got just short of €13 of clubcard points. So nett of points they end up at €3.25 a bottle. 8 or 10 cases of this wine stacked up at the entrance to the off-licence in Dunnes Mullingar when I was there earlier.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 10,617 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

clubcard points are calculated on the original full price

How do you reckon that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

if anybody shops in dunnes cork go to small dunnes on curraheen road bishopstown, they have loads of offers that the other dunnes dont have because its so small they have to compete with tesco wilton right next to it..
    Yeah - I used to work in Dunnes and I remember them saying that a lot of the 'end of line' stuff and say special offer stuff that did not sell out would end up at the older Bishopstown store ie not the big new "flagship" store on the south of the roundabout but the older somewhat tatty one that's a bit harder to find - as you say it's on Curaheen Road. I don't know that it's particularly 'cos of Tesco though they do keep a close eye on each other - that Curraheen store is a bit like a 'factory outlet' which is to attract the folks who really will go out of their way for a bargain rather than cannibilise full-price sales elsewhere. My guess is that it won't have the latest and greatest electronics and so on - whereas the Bishopstown Court one will - might be a good idea to make a habit of visiting both of them - they are less than 10 mins apart. happy hunting! db.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

okidoki987 wrote: »
    How do you reckon that?

Says so on my reciept! Didn't believe it myself at first so I went in and bought 4 bottles of the wine and nothing else just to check. Went back in last night and bought another 12!:D

invest4deepvalue.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement