Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cinema Night

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

ah a bit of a dodgey fall in my rugger match today! I'll be grand and hopefully back training in 2/3 wks! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Aww, get well soon chick, hope it heals fast.

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Jemmy wrote: »
    Uh oh ladies, im on crutches! lol

Might not make it up for the movie night. :(

Cant drive and its a bit far to hobble from the dart or luas! :p

I'll se how im gettin on with the driving/walking closer to thursday tho!:D

Oh noes!!!! Keep us posted on your progress and if it comes to it maybe we can help sort something to make it easier for you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭Karen_*

Jemmy wrote: »
    ah a bit of a dodgey fall in my rugger match today! I'll be grand and hopefully back training in 2/3 wks! :D

Is this rugby that we could go watch?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14 emmalu

hey all - is cinema still on thursday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

yep yep, just back from a god aweful trip to spain... long story, will fill ya all in over drinks!

But i'm still on i know its a pain, i shoul of added the public option to this but can i get a list so i know were we stand, just add your name after who ever is las t on the list ata the end of your post.... if ya get me... but only if you know for definate!

Jules

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Ladies apologies i wont make it on thursday night. Its the only night the physio can see me.

Sorry so disappointed, was looking forward to meeting some noobs!:)

I can't go either but if any of ye are at the Beers on Saturday I'll see ye there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

I'm not 100% if i can make it. Is it still righteous kill or are we seeing something else in view of the bad reviews?

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

LolaDub wrote: »
    I'm not 100% if i can make it. Is it still righteous kill or are we seeing something else in view of the bad reviews?

If you can make it but don't want to go to the film you and I could always keep seats in the Woolshed and do some cocktail tasting while the rest were at the film... It would be our civic duty to test them to make sure they were of a high enough standard for our fellow boardsies!! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭Karen_*

Clare Bear wrote: »
    I can't go either but if any of ye are at the Beers on Saturday I'll see ye there :)

Oh great are you def going on Sat?:D

I can't do Thurs I'm afraid.:(

Karen_* wrote: »
    Oh great are you def going on Sat?:D

I can't do Thurs I'm afraid.:(

Yep, Cmol needs a partner in crime so we shall be there :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭McCABE1

Hi all,
    Is the cinema still going ahead, a couple of girls seem unable to go? I'll definitely try and join if so. What's the plan to meet up etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

I feel really bad now, so many people cancelling and thats wha Ive come on to do as well , have a thing I have to go to in Fibbers that I forgot all about! Sorry girls. Maybe because of the lack of people we can change the night or something... just a thought, because I really wanted to go and I know a few others did too!

Yeah sure we can rearrange for another night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭pinkmonkey

Ya I know this is the ladies lounge but is the cinema trip on Thursday and the beers on Saturday? If so I'm willing to dress up tee hee...:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

As far as I can tell the cinema is postponed, and the beers that are on Saturday are nocturnal + body mod beers! But all are welcome!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Is this definitely cancelled?

well i posted up asking people to confirm they are going and no one has done it, so i would take it its cancelled!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Well I had a great night at the cinema, a freebie showing of Blade Runner in Cineworld followed by a free bar all courtesy of Microsoft. Good few Boardsies there too.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Zaph wrote: »
    Well I had a great night at the cinema, a freebie showing of Blade Runner in Cineworld followed by a free bar all courtesy of Microsoft. Good few Boardsies there too.

JEBUS that's freaky, was it in Parnell St?

I was going to go to that

It was. Met Thaed, Kharn, Lemming, Feylya and others at it. Great film, looked amazing on the big screen.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

You forgot me :(

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Zaph wrote: »
    It was. Met Thaed, Kharn, Lemming and others at it. great film, looked amazing on the big screen.

Glad to hear it was a good night, didn't go due to the usual *cinema's give me migraines excuse*, am looking forward to the morning when those from the team who went stagger in :D

feylya wrote: »
    You forgot me :(

Apologies my good man, fixed that now and given you special billing. :D

Advertisement