Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P.E.T.A asks Ben & Jerry's to use human breast milk! Yum!

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

For PTEA sake, why are all the threads churning into a pun-fest? Boards is really going tits up these days.

Churning was used earlier. You're out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭monosharp

ScumLord wrote: »
    So would I.

I don't see what the problem is I think it's a great idea, it would create jobs for thousands of women and would keep them out of real workplaces so men can get on with their jobs and make sexist jokes without enraging some feminist on the blob.

And decrease the price of beef! its a great idea, I can me steak fillet for 1/4 the price and eat it everyday.

Thanks PETA

• Registered Users Posts: 45,337 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

The use of human milk in such quantities would be extremely unsafe. Cosidering humn milk is only 'good' for 24hours if forzen*, how would the sufficiently test it for any number of disieses that could be transmitted through it before it went 'bad'.

*Hospitals only keep breast milk for 24hours if frozen, 4 hours if not - after that time if it isn't used, it gets dumped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Tauren wrote: »
    The use of human milk in such quantities would be extremely unsafe. Cosidering humn milk is only 'good' for 24hours if forzen*, how would the sufficiently test it for any number of disieses that could be transmitted through it before it went 'bad'.

*Hospitals only keep breast milk for 24hours if frozen, 4 hours if not - after that time if it isn't used, it gets dumped.

Serious response in this thread = fail = you. Sorry 'bout that!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

I just don't trust people who will not sit down with me and enjoy a juicy steak !!!

Feck it deep fry the whole cow please :)

• Advertisement

Cut it's throat, shave it's arse, show it the fire, and put it on my plate!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Silenceisbliss

Cut it's throat, shave it's arse, show it the fire, and put it on my plate!

is that the woman or the cow?..... necrophelia FTW!:D

is that the woman or the cow?..... necrophelia FTW!:D

As long as it's meat! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

As long as it's meat! ;)

Well by the looks of it PETA probably wouldn't mind you being a cannibal :)

gandalf wrote: »
    Well by the looks of it PETA probably wouldn't mind you being a cannibal :)

If it would reduce the amount of those assholes in the world, I would do my bit by killing and roasting a few of them ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

If eating meat is murder, then murder tastes pretty damned good when it's come off a BBQ. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Mmmm BBQ, I think if the weather sticks till the weekend I might wip out the Guinness BBQ book again. Meat soaked in Guinness is the best thing ever!

Mmmm BBQ, I think if the weather sticks till the weekend I might wip out the Guinness BBQ book again. Meat soaked in Guinness is the best thing ever!

Ah but is it as good as steak in Jack Daniels glaze??? I think not.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

ven0m wrote: »

I love Jack Daniels glaze. I just don't want to watch a load of eejits in Sunderland jerseys and braces singing that stupid alternative Happy Birthday song while I'm eating.

ven0m wrote: »
    How do ya make that?

How do ya make that?

Jack Daniels mixed with some maple syrup & reduce in a pan til it gets to a kind of syrup-y consistency. Allow to cool & then marinade your dead animal in it. It's the same sauce as you get from TGI Fridays also, except tis nicer when you make it yourself for some reason. I like to add a little mesquite spice to it (and when I say a little, I mean a little!)

Found a recipe here http://www.recipezaar.com/17073

It's only got one tablespoon of JD in it. The Guinness recipes where calling for cans to be put in. Maybe that was just so you'd buy a load of cans though. Very nice sauce. I suppose I could always put more JD in.

Advertisement