Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JG Glock 18c, metal slide, markings etc..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Christ a mag for my glock nearlly costs that much.... Damn my lack of money right now...

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Dex checked them trough last night, shipping for one is 47USD, two only cost 57 to ship:) You are more likely to get hit for tax with the bigger pacakge but its a whopper saving getting two...even if it is a glock...XD

For 2 shipped its just under E111, thats E55 shipped for a Full Auto Metal Slide 18C....God I love the chinese:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

mad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

I think the metal slide for my G18c cost more than that! :eek:

Nice find vtec

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Dex checked them trough last night, shipping for one is 47USD, two only cost 57 to ship:) You are more likely to get hit for tax with the bigger pacakge but its a whopper saving getting two...even if it is a glock...XD

For 2 shipped its just under E111, thats E55 shipped for a Full Auto Metal Slide 18C....God I love the chinese:)
    im thinkin its time to import

• Advertisement

Stone.cold wrote: »
    im thinkin its time to import

i'd say shiva will have a box full of them soon

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

love the pic richie :)

Haha looks a lovely piece :) I'm being turned over to the darkside...of starting to like the guns i started hating..

And its all...your...fault

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Just checked it out and its 64€uro for one posted plus 16 if its taxed, so 80 delivered.
    30 quid to post one single on its own, but for 2 its an extra tenner,
    €109 for 2 before tax., so €125 for 2 glocks after tax and charges., not bad going.,:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 xx*Sandra*xx

I posted this in the NEWS thread already yesterday!!
    Whats the point in a news thread if peeps dont use it :confused:

Sandra x

Sandra x

i thought the newthread was for stuff only pudding and lemming could afford

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Tigger wrote: »
    i thought the news thread was for stuff only pudding and lemming could afford

Zing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

Sandra x

They do! But Vtec posted photos, and it comes with the assumption that he has one and therefore it must be good. You should get credit though. Let's bully Vtec until he gives credit to Sandra, guys, she was first!

Edit: What am I doing? Jesus guys, it's a Glock! Can a pistol get any uglier?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

lol. well, im not the eye of sauron, i dont see everything., theres too much info in that thread anyway, takes a while to load with all the pics and its a pain if your searching for something in particular.,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Yup saw that in the news thread, great find, I hope they clone other, less visually challenged pistols.

/cue ak's are ugly comments

Away from my babies, away!

An ak is like a piglet, do you hate, piglets?

cute%2Bpiglet.jpeg

Of course you don't. Lets hope for more JG gbb goodness in future.

vtec wrote: »
    lol. well, im not the eye of sauron, i dont see everything., theres too much info in that thread anyway, takes a while to load with all the pics and its a pain if your searching for something in particular.,

If the Eye of Sauron had spent it's time looking for Glocks, it would've gone blind, but that would have made for a pretty short 'Lord of The Rings'.

"Where's that damn Hobbit and his Glock, I can't see... Wait a minute, there's Richie now, I can see the Glock! Very cheap. Ouch, that hurt, get me my eye drops, arrgh..."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Ha ha by pure coincidence im looking at the pic while eating a ham sambo for my lunch and feel no shame at all its great

Fyr.Fytr wrote: »
    Ha ha by pure coincidence im looking at the pic while eating a ham sambo for my lunch and feel no shame at all its great

Glocks aren't made of ham :P

Motosam wrote: »
    Yup saw that in the news thread, great find, I hope they clone other, less visually challenged pistols.

/cue ak's are ugly comments

Away from my babies, away!

An ak is like a piglet, do you hate, piglets?

cute%2Bpiglet.jpeg

Of course you don't. Lets hope for more JG gbb goodness in future.

jg socom

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

whats the deal with that site? whats the muzzlw velocity of the guns?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

hahaha kevin brilliant

Thats my new defence for when richie makes his next verbal assault on me in the shop

" Hey frodo, shut it, you little hairy footed hobbit bastid!"

• Advertisement

whats the deal with that site? whats the muzzlw velocity of the guns?

Most of their aegs need to be downgraded, you e-mail and ask.

That gbb is probably around 300 fps indoors, 270 outside, they usually aren't over the joule.

hahaha kevin brilliant

Thats my new defence for when richie makes his next verbal assault on me in the shop

" Hey frodo, shut it, you little hairy footed hobbit bastid!"

You mean you Haven't used his height as a crude comeback yet?

Jeasus DOC, how have ye survived in there so far ye wee petal.

You mean you Haven't used his height as a crude comeback yet?

Jeasus DOC, how have ye survived in there so far ye wee petal.

Well, since the discovery that Dex is shorter than Richie, we've laid off the slagging because he could secretly be taller than most of us and we somehow didn't notice...

Don't up the stakes in a game you mightn't win! Doc is currently keeping the 'dremel' reference handy as his insurance, as well as redirecting all mockery towards you. It's like a game of Risk with toy gun nerds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

How is that site so cheap? Are some of those, clones OF clones? I'm seeing all sorts of guns there that are literally 30% Irish prices, in Euro? What am I missing??

How is that site so cheap? Are some of those, clones OF clones? I'm seeing all sorts of guns there that are literally 30% Irish prices, in Euro? What am I missing??

Vat, shipping, and their prices are in sterling usually ;)

As per many previous discussions, by the time you get it in your hands it'll be a fair bit cheaper than buying here, but not nearly so much:

Here and Here

Might help. Although the prices do seem pretty competitive, don't they?

Yeah I can understand factoring expensive shipping but even if you were hit for customs etc some of the guns are so cheap that you'd still save - and you won't always be hit for customs - and if you were making a very large order, you could easily save....I don't know, literally 50% off what it'd cost in Ireland. Just casually looking through their stuff, there's quite a lot of it that costs 25% of Irish prices, factor in shipping, customs etc and it wouldn't make up the extra percentage.

Sadly however I can't afford to buy in bulk. :D

Yeah I can understand factoring expensive shipping but even if you were hit for customs etc some of the guns are so cheap that you'd still save - and you won't always be hit for customs - and if you were making a very large order, you could easily save....I don't know, literally 50% off what it'd cost in Ireland. Just casually looking through their stuff, there's quite a lot of it that costs 25% of Irish prices, factor in shipping, customs etc and it wouldn't make up the extra percentage.

Sadly however I can't afford to buy in bulk. :D

You save 50%, give me a shout, I'll buy stuff off ye :D

You save 50%, give me a shout, I'll buy stuff off ye :D

me too
    import me one of them and post it to me
    they are 2 for 115 so i'll give ya 80

• Advertisement

But seriously, check out the differences in stuff like this:

G608 - 160 on Eirsoft
    G608-2 (with the 36K end) - 56 on RSOV.

Imagine buying, say, 20 in bulk for a business?

Equals = 3,200 euro versus 1,200.....

Shipping/customs would not be 2k!

Advertisement