Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money to spend and....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

I think youll find the Guarda will NOT destory it, should the item in question not exceed a certain limit. That limit is not always exactly 328fps.

I'm not going to give the mods and excuse to close thread or ban me, but jsut so you know, in any, ANY area of work or measurement, where quantities or measurements or anything like that are retrieved, measured or calculated...there is ALWAYS a 10% leeway. Always.

No where in the world, does anyone go on EXACT measurements in truth.

There is so many influencing factors, especially in an airsoft chrono. ( unless its really used properly)

however that doesnt mean you can advertise the item at a higher limit then 328fps.... typo i think.

But a gun that goes 326 326 324 325 329 328 329 325

You wont see that been destoryed or not allowed onto a playing site, if it happend to me I'd be very very annoyed.

Doc that may work in some amount of measurements but until the guards say "yeh 10% is ok" then you have to work on the principles that there is no lee way and yeh it is only two fps but that was not the point of my comment.
    My point was that there is no document that says there is lee way it simply says 1 joule and that is 328fps not over that in any sense.
    Also if you say there is a 10% lee way then people will try and get their Aegs to that limit instead of 328fps and then the same problem will arise again and again.
    Also I would like to apologise for taking this topic off topic

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Same as, I'd like to offer my apology for smart ass tone in an earlier post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Ended up getting dual JG Glock 18c's. Dual wield? :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Ended up getting dual JG Glock 18c's. Dual wield? :):)

Are they on the way to you now?

If they are please give is a testing report ASAP when they arrive, wanna know if JG have kept up to their reputation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Ordered a few minutes ago, says 3-6 days delivery....

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Thier delivery times are really good, took 4 days for my last package from them.,:)

Advertisement