Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair free flights AVAILABLE NOW!!!!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭montydorito

i spent a while flicking through the procedure and it turned out at 4cent then when i entered the credit card detais thinking i was paying 4cent pressedd confirm and then it charged me 10 each for insurance and fees and services

......insurance is 14euro anyway so its not that and its not first to board r ill freak cus i said no like a hundred times so i av no idea where it came out of

and no not all use rynair everyday:eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Allah Hu Akbar

anto-t wrote: »
    seriously how do people still not know how ryanair works??????

Well why you explain it then? I have free flights no taxes but coming up 30Euro per bag per person.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Stevek101

Well why you explain it then? I have free flights no taxes but coming up 30Euro per bag per person.

Yeah, you don't bring a bag... Unless you want to pay 30 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭boopolo

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Very unimpressed, very selective flights at not great times and no decent Saturday FREE flights that I can find. :mad:
    Some people!

Advertisement