Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair free flights AVAILABLE NOW!!!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭Xcellor

Site so slow... connection refused... argh.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭nowuckenfurries

Their site is a joke... It keeps timing out..... shoddy indeed!!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

OK, so Dublin-Stansted, Sat Nov 15, last day of sale:

SPECIAL OFFER 0.00 GBP - but then there's 15 euro of taxes + charges added.

That's on the main flight selection page, before you add c/c fee etc.

On other days there's flights for 0.01, with no taxes/fees, but that's surely a different offer?

I can't find any for 0.00 with no taxes - what are they described as? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭jimogr

MOH wrote: »
    what are they described as? :confused:

NO TAXES Adult 0.01 EUR

OK, so Dublin-Stansted, Sat Nov 15, last day of sale:

SPECIAL OFFER 0.00 GBP - but then there's 15 euro of taxes + charges added.

That's on the main flight selection page, before you add c/c fee etc.

On other days there's flights for 0.01, with no taxes/fees, but that's surely a different offer?

I can't find any for 0.00 with no taxes - what are they described as? :confused:

You can fly to Luton for free on that date. Three flights.

• Advertisement

tried to book blackpool - just comes up with price and then UNAVAILABLE in pink. never seen this before....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 mealone42

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Limited routes but they're free alright

I tried many different routes but while one leg is free or 0.01 Euro, the other leg was "special offer" only which attracted a fare of 30 euro for 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 mealone42

snowdaze wrote: »
    yes, but they ARE free:D

It doesn't work out for everyone but hopefully hundreds of people will get themselves a bargain:)
    Snowdaze are you f***bag O'Leary?

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭snowdaze

I really do not appreciate comments or questions such as these!!!

It is uncalled for and unnecessary

and the answer is of course NO.

Like MOST people who use this section of the forums, I am sharing info about a money saving deal.

Good day to you:)

Ryanair had record bookings today. 250,000 seats booked today.

http://www.ryanair.com/site/EN/news.php?yr=08&month=sep&story=pro-en-230908-2

Link also contains availability grids.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭psycho8itch

Booked the flight itself for 1c each way. Had to pay 10 for processing my card.(so total cost of return flight was 10.02) If I'd had visa electron i wouldn't have had to pay it though

But I'm not gonna complain when it costs three times that for me to get the train to Dublin!

Pretty happy all in all! :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Booked the flight itself for 1c each way. Had to pay 10 for processing my card.(so total cost of return flight was 10.02) If I'd had visa electron i wouldn't have had to pay it though

But I'm not gonna complain when it costs three times that for me to get the train to Dublin!

Pretty happy all in all! :D

Brussels here we come!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭marrm

Flight availability grid ex-Dub etc on

http://www.ryanair.com/site/notices/grids/grid_IE.pdf

Going on (another) day trip to Paris for €10.02, also taking the wife to Stockholm for two days. :)

But you have to be patient, site keeps on crashing.:(:(

It's worth it, though!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

marrm wrote: »
    Going on (another) day trip to Paris for €10.02,

How did the first one go? Would never have thought of going on a day trip...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Allah Hu Akbar

How are ye getting the flights so cheap when it comes up on mine 30Euro for one bag will someone please tell me?

Have to book a few flights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭montydorito

put five pair of underwear on five pair of socks all your t shirts all your jumpers ....wear all your cloths on the plane and tick the no luggage box:D:D:D then pay 2cent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭daithi666

Just to let ye know, Aer Lingus have pretty much the same offer at the moment. If you're not getting the €0 offer on ryanair you should check out Aer Lingus to see if demand means getting it cheaper there.

Also, I would like to know why there is such a fluctuation in taxes and fees between airlines and airports. Ryanair from Gatwick to Dublin charge €15, Aer Linguse charge €35.95. Ryanair from Glasgow to Dublin charge €34.85. Just seems to be a bit ad-hoc to me.

How are ye getting the flights so cheap when it comes up on mine 30Euro for one bag will someone please tell me?
    You can bring up to 10kg in a carry on bag, if you're going for a few days you shouldn't need to put a bag in the hold.

daithi666 wrote: »
    Also, I would like to know why there is such a fluctuation in taxes and fees between airlines and airports. Ryanair from Gatwick to Dublin charge €15, Aer Linguse charge €35.95. Ryanair from Glasgow to Dublin charge €34.85. Just seems to be a bit ad-hoc to me.

Two things here, the taxes and charges include airport charges which vary from airport to airport.

Secondly, that €15 tax on they ryanair flight is probably one of their special fares where they discount the tax. Some are discounted to €10 others to €15 etc.

i know it a bit off topic but was wondering whats the onlie registration like for rynair .....r is worth paying ten euro desk check in

ps im get flight for 2cent ths op so much :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭afatbollix

Have to book a few flights.

seriously how do people still not know how ryanair works??????

****ers charge me 10euro for travel insurance and handling charges

Fees, Services and Travel Insurance
    Handling Fee
    10.00 EUR
    Handling Fee
    10.00 EUR
    :mad::mad:

but total price 20.04 plus the credit card 10 euro so for two its happy ddays:D:D =30euro

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭conor052001

pretty sure you dont have to get the travel insurance. unless obviously you dont already have it under some other insurance

• Registered Users Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭afatbollix

****ers charge me 10euro for travel insurance and handling charges

Fees, Services and Travel Insurance
    Handling Fee
    10.00 EUR
    Handling Fee
    10.00 EUR
    :mad::mad:

but total price 20.04 plus the credit card 10 euro so for two its happy ddays:D:D =30euro

as i said earlyer 'seriously how do people still not know how ryanair works??????'

you dont have to buy insurance... you can unselect it...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Ryanair SERIOUSLY need to sort out their dreadful web booking server. It just cannot cope with these sales!

Yesterday it took me an hour to book a flight, and then I had to check in online for a flight I took last night, which again took over an hour to do. Then when I got to Dublin airport security screening...."there's no barcode on your boarding pass, you'll have to get one re-issued".

The girl at the Ryanair desk said she'd had scores of people with the same problem yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 bejasis123

IF WE DONT GET FREE FLIGHTS THERE IS HELL TO PAY. HAHAHAHHA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LeahBaby

Can't get ANY new routes i.e Venice/Paris.

anyone get these?For what dates?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭daveyjoe

Is it difficult to get a visa electron? How do you go about it?
    I want to book a whole lot of flights and the €10 credit card charge sucks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

jimogr wrote: »
    NO TAXES Adult 0.01 EUR
    jimogr wrote: »
    You can fly to Luton for free on that date. Three flights.

OK, ta.

So the completely free seats actually cost 1 cent?! That's outrageous!

Actually, fair dues to Ryanair, never seen them do this before

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

Actually, fair dues to Ryanair, never seen them do this before

They used to do that for every free flights sale to the UK.

Advertisement