Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

catagory poll what type player are you

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

None of the above, sometimes im a support gunner but the vast majority of the time im either a DM or a shotgunner and half the time im a DM ill be using a shotgun anyway :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

support eg (m60,m249 ect)
    None of the above, sometimes im a support gunner but the vast majority of the time im either a DM or a shotgunner and half the time im a DM ill be using a shotgun anyway :pac:
    thats cqb assault man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Michael-O'Neill

cqb assaults man (mp5,mp7 ect.)
    amaughan wrote: »
    ok well untill someone tells me to take it off i will keep it up with this word of advice ont directed at puding DONT BE SO SERIOUS HAHA. thanks pud
    its hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sean.carolan100

I have a well l96 and i frekin hate it :mad::mad:
    So in the next month im going to get a m1514 and slap a scope on it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

I ahve a kitted out JG G3 and WE1911...im pretty happy and dont want anything else really...assault man 4 me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,695 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Poll edited due to a number of complaints.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

support eg (m60,m249 ect)
    aww i liked that one hahaha ok thank man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭JonAnderton

G3-Nut wrote: »
    I ahve a kitted out JG G3 and WE1911...im pretty happy and dont want anything else really...assault man 4 me

If it's the SG1, could consider yourself a DM, SG1 was a sniper enhanced version of the G3... between the normal G3 and the PSG1

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

Was it Miyamoto Musashi who said you should never have a favourite weapon but should train to be proficient in all? Something like that.

I'd strive to be good at everything but assault is probably my more natural position at the mo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

assaults man (eg. m4,ak, things like that)
    ear collector

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

im on many roles depending on what my team need and what aeg i have

my personal favourite is being grenader in fairness. Basically assaulting with my m16 and launching nades like theres no tomorrow.

I would love to dual wield pistols like a nut, but yeah, the gas and reloading problem.

Current loadout

m16 with m203 launcher
    8 midcaps
    3 nades
    cougar full auto/semi pistol
    usp full auto/semi pistol
    and should soon have a double eagle shotgun on my back :0

• Registered Users Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭Tactical

Pistol man all the way.

Have only the one pistol a KJW P266 and love it to bits. Also have an MP5 and access to a VSR-10.

So in order of priority:-

Pistol
    Sniping
    CQB
    Assault

Can't understand all the controversy about the poll. Pick one and make a post, seems quite simple to me:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

assaults man (eg. m4,ak, things like that)
    Only really suited to support for the mo on account of being a huge bastard.

Current loadout is:

"The Anvil" MG36 Grenadier (which is actually a G36c with AG36 and new stock).
    KJW P226 (which I sometimes forget to load).

I'm currently building a proper MG36 from a Star G36 long.

I've only ever used a reflex red dot sight, I can't stand scopes (even pretty open acog ones. I've yet to try an eotech or one of the larger sights).

I've been using a couple of hicaps, but recently picked up a rake of midcaps, so I'll either move to them, or stick with the hicaps if the support gunner thing takes off (or use the cmag, but even owning a cmag appears to be an act akin to frantically tonguing hitler's puckering ringpiece these days).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

If it's the SG1, could consider yourself a DM, SG1 was a sniper enhanced version of the G3... between the normal G3 and the PSG1

I understand where youre coming from but i didnt say i have an SG1:cool:
    Its an A3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭JonAnderton

G3-Nut wrote: »
    I understand where youre coming from but i didnt say i have an SG1:cool:
    Its an A3
    Hence why I said 'If' :D

Advertisement