Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

catagory poll what type player are you

Options
  • 20-09-2008 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭

so here's how it works vote on the poll and be honest.after you have done that say what guns you have and on the way.just a bit board to be honest and wanna look at something other than idiots aiming at car in England ha.

what are you 48 votes

sniper not (aeg with a scope spring only)
    0%
    support eg (m60,m249 ect)
    12%
    Tzetzebo-boElSniperinoOglon93amaughanprivate.G 6 votes
    assaults man (eg. m4,ak, things like that)
    14%
    TiggergerrowadatHunter1100Jimbobak47Beast ASIgunner_twotoneThe Warehouse 7 votes
    cqb assaults man (mp5,mp7 ect.)
    62%
    tonkyTheDoco1s1nThe MasterkieranfitzWitcherChuck the BuckDr_PepperGatlingandy_gRascal77ConkeyKeggersJudge dreddseamus-2k7jinkoJoey1666MacAonghusaStone.coldDoomofman 30 votes
    pistol nut(guy with to many pistoles and not enough gas ha)
    10%
    k99_64Fyr.FytranimanTommyboy71irlande 5 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

assaults man (eg. m4,ak, things like that)
    amaughan wrote: »
    so here's how it works vote on the poll and be honest.after you have done that say what guns you have and on the way.just a bit board to be honest and wanna look at something other than idiots aiming at car in England ha.
    ok

is the poll invisable?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Busta Hyman

ye

you click the imaginary poll button then type random words

dice jellyfish sphincter headphones

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

Tigger wrote: »
    ok

is the poll invisable?

ha sorry in work just got the poll up now ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭ep1k-w1n

im prety much a "BOOM!!! Headshot" kinda player

have almost all my guns sold at the mo just waiting for my 4 new ones to come in from eirsoft which are: Well AWM APS 2 Sniper Rifle (With bipod) m249 saw mk2 we 1911 mp5sd

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

is this not the same as the 'know your role thread' ?

and no all of the above option :(

Edit:the last option is not in the best of tastes

no its totally different this one has a poll haha

Puding wrote: »
    is this not the same as the 'know your role thread' ?

and no all of the above option :(

Edit:the last option is not in the best of tastes

dont tell me you cant take a joke some people just have to be politically correct all the time if you dont like it just dont look at it its all in good fun but if ya really really have a problem with just say and ill get rid of it.back on topic

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭k99_64

pistol nut(guy with to many pistoles and not enough gas ha)
    Shotgun all the way!....till i get a g3 sg/1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

dont tell me you cant take a joke some people just have to be politically correct all the time if you dont like it just dont look at it its all in good fun but if ya really really have a problem with just say and ill get rid of it.back on topic

don't have a problem myself to be honest i do not find it funny, all i said was i thought it was in bad tastie and could be taken the wrong way by others, just my pov

• Advertisement

Puding wrote: »
    don't have a problem myself to be honest i do not find it funny, all i said was i thought it was in bad tastie and could be taken the wrong way by others, just my pov

ok well untill someone tells me to take it off i will keep it up with this word of advice ont directed at puding DONT BE SO SERIOUS HAHA. thanks pud

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭JonAnderton

What if your multi-role?;)

What if your multi-role?;)

pick your favorite one i a multi roler myself but love the sniping the best of all

Right....

And there's no option for PSD or ISTAR which are my two favourites..:D

Right....

And there's no option for PSD

wats that

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭tonky

That's a good poll. Don't think you'll get many suicide bombers, the sucessful ones tend not to brag about it :D
    Oh and on claymores, maybe a different design would be good, heard 2 kids claiming it was a trampoline for Barbie.:P

tonky wrote: »
    That's a good poll. Don't think you'll get many suicide bombers, the sucessful ones tend not to brag about it :D
    Oh and on claymores, maybe a different design would be good, heard 2 kids claiming it was a trampoline for Barbie.:P

haha legend

Contractors and the like

how much of that do you see in an airsoft game hahaha

Unfortunatly, not enough.... Thats the point of my post...to raise awareness of the PSD and Intel gathering roles...lol:D

• Advertisement

Unfortunatly, not enough.... Thats the point of my post...to raise awareness of the PSD and Intel gathering roles...lol:D

haha it must move forward and lets hope we get some intel in the not so far future hahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Oglon93

I have a well l96 and a glock 17(before anyone says something glocks are nice:pac:). Also hoping to get a mk23 socom.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Tzetze

I was looking for the bolt action sniper option, but all I could find was 'sniper not (aeg with a scope spring only)', and I haven't got a clue what that means. :confused:

bolt action is spring + bit of a typo but thats the one your looking for

Ah well that's me then. I've got a g-spec, stock. No other weapons in the pipeline yet. Might get a sidearm at some stage in the future, but I'm happy with how the g-spec performs even in CQB areas. Next purchase will be upgrades for the sniper, but it ain't easy on a student budget. TK twist barrel, barrel spacers, 1J spring and new hop. Oh my poor, poor wallet!

Dude, you still havent added a 'all or combination of all the above' option...:D

I got an L96 'bolt action' and a G3 SG1, FN SCAR and M4, MP5K modded with stock, P90, among others and too many pistols to count...

Where do I click...I can't pick a favourite....lololol:D

No Atari Jaguar option either :rolleyes: :pac:

Dude, you still havent added a 'all or combination of all the above' option...:D

I got an L96 'bolt action' and a G3 SG1, FN SCAR and M4, MP5K modded with stock, P90, among others and too many pistols to count...

Where do I click...I can't pick a favourite....lololol:D

though tits try harder to pick one hahahahahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

oh oh oh you forgot the ive watched the matrix 50,000 times taken both the red and blue pill , see in bb time .dodge all bbs that come there way ,
    including the 300 rds that hit them at less than 20ft way and tell you not one bb hit them ,

could have added tactical players and commander type players

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭eagleye7

dont wanna sound picky i just went for assault but i prefer the DMR if you wiki it or read the know your role thread youll see its different to a sniper. then again its quite like assaulteer too so meh...

Advertisement