Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Union & Revolt Against NWO

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

In the U.S. for a church to be tax exempt it must file a 501(c)3 which are articles of incorporation and creates what becomes a business. The government uses this contract to keep the churches in line and will strip them of their assets if they speak out against the gov. as they have done.

Could you explain why Fred Phelps of the WBC is not stripped of his assets? http://www.godhatesfags.com/

Also another extreme fundamentalist Christian site that exposes heaps about the NWO and the current Bush administration. http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20Government/evils_in_government.htm

Both these groups are regarded as hate sites and are often blocked from filters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 loboloco1861

Could you explain why Fred Phelps of the WBC is not stripped of his assets? http://www.godhatesfags.com/

Also another extreme fundamentalist Christian site that exposes heaps about the NWO and the current Bush administration. http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20Government/evils_in_government.htm

Both these groups are regarded as hate sites and are often blocked from filters.

Whooo Weee, That uppermost link is sick. Teaching children to hate sucks.
    I've got to say as far a judging others, it's not my job and I haven't been granted authority to do so.

The N.W.O. boys are notorious for fermenting revolutions around the world. One of their main bodies for this has been the C.I.A. and the track record is there. Same old method of operations, to instigate an intended end result they will either pick a faction to support or start one and utilize propaganda along with. They essentially will use the divide and conquer technique.

Also just as a government bureaucracy worker will seek out a problem to justify their pay check and the existence of their job they need a certain amount of targets in existence at any given time to justify their funding.

I myself went to Indianapolis to participate in a protest to the federal seizure of a church that refused a 501(c)3 contract so I know that can be the case.

Why do they let people like me write that which I do for now? Those big Halliburton and KBR contracts to build detention camps and detainee R/R cars will be there waiting for people like me and those extremists as well.
    That is if they can catch me when the time comes.

As for now it seems to be, "let them proliferate" for the revolution they want. Then they will provide the answer to the problem they orchestrated and further their agenda. Their motto is "order trough chaos".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

What I've discovered is everyone thinks Zeitgeist is a great documentary in parts - the parts that suit their own beliefs. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 loboloco1861

Kernel wrote: »
    What I've discovered is everyone thinks Zeitgeist is a great documentary in parts - the parts that suit their own beliefs. ;)

Yep' Kernel
    It's true each mind will see the same object or story told in a different way and opinion does seem to help create that picture that we see.
    One of the essences of individuality I suppose.
    I can't say I haven't believed a lie and been played the fool, who can?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Toiletroll

Diogenes wrote: »
    Oh noes, the webdesigners are up in arms! How will we cope when your union rises up and threatens to strike? The vital service you withdraw will cripple us! With out flash and java, society will crash and crumble around ruination, fire plague and famine, and the very pillars of western civilisation with be rent assunder.

Id say you wouldnt mind if the interwebs was designed in its entirety by this design "firm" ;): Webpalm Design

Alex Jones FTW !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭DubTony

Toiletroll wrote: »
    Id say you wouldnt mind if the interwebs was designed in its entirety by this design "firm" ;): Webpalm Design

Alex Jones FTW !

LMAO. How the f*ck did you find that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Toiletroll

DubTony wrote: »
    LMAO. How the f*ck did you find that?

Dont under-estimate a web developer geek ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

This reminds me of the bit in the dark knight:

Coleman Reese: I want $10 million a year, for the rest of my life.
    Lucius: [take an incredulous pause before speaking] Let me get this straight. You think that your client, one of the wealthiest, most powerful men in the world, is secretly a vigilante who spends his nights beating criminals to a pulp with his bare hands…and your plan is to blackmail this person? [pauses, smiles] Good luck.
    [The accountant slowly realizes what Wayne/Batman could do to him. He gets up from his seat and leaves the schematics on Fox's desk]
    Coleman Reese: You can…keep these…

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭rexusdiablos

The guy wrote: »
    This reminds me of the bit in the dark knight:

Coleman Reese: I want $10 million a year, for the rest of my life.
    Lucius: [take an incredulous pause before speaking] Let me get this straight. You think that your client, one of the wealthiest, most powerful men in the world, is secretly a vigilante who spends his nights beating criminals to a pulp with his bare hands…and your plan is to blackmail this person? [pauses, smiles] Good luck.
    [The accountant slowly realizes what Wayne/Batman could do to him. He gets up from his seat and leaves the schematics on Fox's desk]
    Coleman Reese: You can…keep these…

Great scene and you're correct; it is quite apt.

Great scene and you're correct; it is quite apt.

Except in Batman there was evidence. :D

• Advertisement

Except in Batman there was evidence. :D

Evidence has never been an issue. The evidence is overwhelming.

Our failings can be found in our inaction.

Evidence has never been an issue. The evidence is overwhelming.

Our failings can be found in our inaction.

If solid Evidence wasn't an issue well then how come the numbers are so low.

If solid Evidence wasn't an issue well then how come the numbers are so low.

I'm not trying to be smart but I just told you: inaction.

I'm not trying to be smart but I just told you: inaction.

As I said to you solid evidence, I don't believe a youtube video with a creepy voice counts as proof of a global group trying to take over the world.

As I said to you solid evidence, I don't believe a youtube video with a creepy voice counts as proof of a global group trying to take over the world.

I don't find much solace in the creepy voiced youtube videos either :P.

Divert your attention to my thread pertaining to Agena 21 where an unrestrained abundance of 'proof' awaits you.

Advertisement