Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Union & Revolt Against NWO

Options
  • 19-09-2008 4:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi All,

If your not familiar with the New World Order, F.E.M.A. Camps, RFID Chips and Americas current economic collapse and emerging police state then this one probably isn't for you. (You can learn more on youtube by watching the federal reserve and war sections of the ZEITGEIST movie.)

However if you are informed then I'm extending an invitation your way to unite and rally a separatist union. I work in web design and plan on building an Irish site quite soon to cover the aforementioned topics.

My freinds laugh when I try discuss this seriously. I'm not a neurotic conspiracy theorist or activist. I simply need to find educated and responsible persons in Ireland who already know what this is about.

We've played a pivitol role in all of this already by voting 'no' on the Lisbon Treaty. This alone will not suffice.

Post back if your on board.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭rexusdiablos

Just to clarify, I'm not looking to harbour a discussion on the authenticity of above theories; I'm looking for persons to colloborate on an upcoming site (information and technical) and union.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭DubTony

So you want to set up a group to do what exactly? Design and maintain a web site? So there'll be more of this stuff on the internet where people who wish to debunk it can say idiotic stuff like "I never believe anything I see / read / hear on the internet".

There are plenty of those around already. Alex Jones is in the process of trying to corner the market.

www.infowars.com and www.prisonplanet.tv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Kama

If your not familiar with the New World Order, F.E.M.A. Camps, RFID Chips and Americas current economic collapse and emerging police state then this one probably isn't for you.

I can almost guarantee most people on this board have a fair overview nof all the above, it kinda goes with the general territory...

Heh if you aren't interested in debating and testing the authenticity of your theories then you're already a dupe of the Greatest Conspiracy of All...Ignorance. That and the central exercise in Conspiracy Theory...endless suspicion :D

How do you know Zeitgeist isn't disinfo? Serious question.

Seriously, Zeitgeist is not the be all and end all, it was a loose amalgamation of a couple of pre-existent CT's, Freke and Gandy style Gnostic revivivalism, and so forth, dumbed down and with the edges knocked off. Good agitprop, fails as theory...But good luck with the union...

Thats the very discrepancy I'm trying to resolve. Theres no union, no solidarity. Everybodys trying to convey the message but nobodies inteligently or strategically combatting the issue.

I'll build and maintain the site in its entirety myself, thats not an issue. I'm just hoping for an oppurtunity to collaborate with a few repsonsible Irish intellects.

(Alex Jones is amazing, I know)

Zeitgeist is far from my bible of choice. I just referenced it for newcomers.

Are you suggesting that union is an obsolete venture?
    The fact the we can't describe the water doesn't mean we're not drowning.

Serious question... Are you an advocate of inaction?

• Advertisement

Nope, I'm not an advocate of inaction, and I generally compliment anyone who is actually trying to make a difference rather than indulging in cynicism and apathy.

In concrete terms, what will your union be trying to accomplish? What models are you using in forming it?

Kama wrote: »
    Nope, I'm not an advocate of inaction, and I generally compliment anyone who is actually trying to make a difference rather than indulging in cynicism and apathy.

In concrete terms, what will your union be trying to accomplish? What models are you using in forming it?

It was never my intention to offer a prognosis of events or system of processes. Thats to be deliberated collaboritivley. In effect the first composite of my 'model' would be to establish that very model and its associated trajectories and conventions.

What genre of model were you implying?

I call that a model hehe, an emergent one, and one I pretty much agree with.

I call that a model hehe, an emergent one, and one I pretty much agree with.

:) I thought you had a specific model in mind. Simply put first thing I'd adress (if I'm fortunate enough to amass a few comrades here) is what the site should contain. My only stipulation is that initially it targets the Irish demographic rather than internationally.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭DubTony

rexusdiablos, as you bring it up, is there something wrong with inaction? Most people believe that globalism is simply the expansion of large corporations trying to get their stuff into every home or stomach on the planet. CT'ers believe it's a push to enslavement of the human race with some de-population thrown in for good measure. :rolleyes:

So anyone who investigates and gets informed and begins to believe that maybe there's more to this than meets the eye gets labelled a conspiracy theorist and there it ends.

"No point in talking to him. He'll tell you lizards rule the world and that George Bush Sr. is actually the chief lizard and wants to enslave us all".

The question is this. Should a person who seems "normal" enough, investigates or gets informed, actually tell anyone what he may now perceive as a possible truth and be slagged off and belittled, or, simply keep it to himself so as not to be labelled a crackpot? (Need evidence? Talk to Jim Corr).

Most people don't want to be informed. Most people will agree that there is probably some sort of elite actually pulling some of the strings. Most people don't actually give a damn even if there is a global enslavement conspiracy plan. Because most people just want to get on with their lives and live a normal unhindered existence. The best way they see to do this, is to keep their heads down and just get on with things.

Good luck with the web site.

edit: So lets say your union informs and hundreds, even thousands of people find that they believe that a massive plan exists for the enslavement of humanity (or whatever), where does it go from there? What's the purpose of informing? What can "believers" do?

• Advertisement

The question is this. Should a person who seems "normal" enough, investigates or gets informed, actually tell anyone what he may now perceive as a possible truth and be slagged off and belittled, or, simply keep it to himself so as not to be labelled a crackpot?

Good question. It's an advantage of talking about it humorously or ironically, you can always pretend you were joking! That's what I do!

*looks around furtively, laughs maniacally*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

I work in web design and plan on building an Irish site quite soon to cover the aforementioned topics.

Oh noes, the webdesigners are up in arms! How will we cope when your union rises up and threatens to strike? The vital service you withdraw will cripple us! With out flash and java, society will crash and crumble around ruination, fire plague and famine, and the very pillars of western civilisation with be rent assunder.

Hee!

I mean, back in your barrel counter-(r)evolutionary dog!

The revolution will be flash-based!

Good question. It's an advantage of talking about it humorously or ironically, you can always pretend you were joking! That's what I do!

*looks around furtively, laughs maniacally*

I can relate. Many a truth spoken in gest and all that.

The problem is that we have a generational dismissal of the facts. "Ah sure the an apocolyptic scenario will never break out in my lifetime so feck it." Thats how they thrive, whatever "they" may be (and this thread wouldnt exist unless we all believed in a malevolent "they").

Diogenes wrote: »
    Oh noes, the webdesigners are up in arms! How will we cope when your union rises up and threatens to strike? The vital service you withdraw will cripple us! With out flash and java, society will crash and crumble around ruination, fire plague and famine, and the very pillars of western civilisation with be rent assunder.

I smiled at the semblance of humour that can be found in Diogenes' post. Indeed a mere website shall salvage the populace :rolleyes:. If this conversation were in the real world and had I not time to think I'd simply have called you a dick in a knee-jerk retort. Since I've had the oppurtunity to collect and manifest my response there won't be a need for that. Score one for civility, eh?

I geuss its time I whipped out the cliched Freudian book of all things psychoanalytical and concede to the fact that behind every angry comment theres an angry home grown spud. Tell me Diogenes, whats ticking your angry clock and what compels your bone dry wit? Is it that you see an uncredible (thats not a typo) ambitious newcomer or is it that delusionally you've conceded to the fact that none of your actions can prevent 'the ruination of society'.

Do you honestly think that the notion of a website would be the 'end' or the 'means'? A national Irish website would serve as nothing more than a vehichle. Quintessentially a vehichle of solidarity but nontheless a medium of communication. The subsequent action (or reaction rather) and unison would be the true fruit of such a site.

I joined boards.ie today and immediatley I knew I was out of my depth in terms of my authentic CT knowledge. But in that time I've proposed (actually Im crying out for) a national cohesion and collaboration...

What action(s) can you profess to? Honestly tell me what proactive steps you have taken to tackle the myriad of contemporary global conspiracies?

So far all I can only hold you with is as much regard as a nay-sayer. Do you comprensivley understand where you fall on the hierarachy of all things truthful? It goes something like this:

1. Informed benevolant activists.
    2. Misinformed benevolant activists.
    3. Informed benevolant inactivisits.
    4. Uninformed.
    5. Informed malevolant inactivisits.
    6. Misformed malevolant activisits.
    7. Informed malevolant activisits.

Hmm, besides impressing myself with that concise little summary :D it should also be evident that you fall under the lower tier right at number three. Note thats less emperical that than number two, the misinformed.

Hell, I'd rather be ever so slightly wrong and righteous rather than fully informed and passive like you.

I'm open to the fact that I may have misjudged you (I doubt it) in which case you still owe an explanation for your smart-ass comment. A subsequent smart-ass comment will not suffice.

I'm looking for men and women of Ireland, void of saracastic inhibitions mind you, who are fed up of the bull**** thats permitted to transpire in this ****ty lifetime. Its time to put or shut up. Join me or choose to hide behind your inaction. Its time to fight. All I extend is my hand, its up to ye to grasp it. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 891 ✭✭✭conceited

I'm after learning so many new words from you rexusdiablos. It's a pleasure to read your posts.:D
    What do you mean exactly by Irish union?

conceited wrote: »
    I'm after learning so many new words from you rexusdiablos. It's a pleasure to read your posts.:D
    What do you mean exactly by Irish union?

:o Thanks Conceited.

When I say Irish union I refer to a gathering of Irish persons who are already informed of the core conspiracies and are willing to either debunk them or fight against them. Whats the point in speculating when we can have closure? If I could get one goddamn person from boards.ie whose willing to join me then I'll be satiated. Right now, amongst my family and freinds I'm alone. I'll present the topics to them (half in gest) but no to avail.

We've already taken the first step by voting no to Lisbon. Why stop before the final hurdle?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

So, let me get this straight, you want to set up a 'forum' where Irish People can discuss 'Conspiracy Theories'.

maybe you could contact one of Irelands larger Discussion 'Boards' and ask them if the have something set up.

also I'd edit that last line if I were you, Miju might only give you a temp ban then.

Ah, don't let Diogenes put you off boards/ct, he just *really* doesn't like conspiracy theorists, seems to spend all his time debunking 'em, and is more of an activist than you give him credit. So play nice ;) He's less passive and better intentioned than you give him credit, imo.

And the last thing mutual solidarity needs is mutual b1tching, no?

The question you asked him applies to you and me and everyone else; what are we fighting, and how? Answers on postcard...

My impression was he wanted to form a conspiracy to overthrow the conspiracy, and have a website to co-ordinate it...

ANd yeh, might want to take the insults out,...

• Advertisement

yeah but theres no need to reinvent the wheel when y're already on the bus

his 'polymorphicdodecahedron' design might be far superior n' all but these roundy things we have at the moment seem to be workin:)

The bus is controlled by The Conspiracy!

(I'd mention there name but I'd get a forum ban...Have to be careful lest the cryptofacist police state cracks down on me with their intelligent agent web-crawlers!)

So why not? Nothing wrong with having your own site, frankly it's quite a good business hehe...Plenty of demand...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 891 ✭✭✭conceited

Your welcome !

I like your idea.Not sure if it would be a success or not though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

conceited wrote: »
    Your welcome !

I like your idea.Not sure if it would be a success or not though.

I think a more educational site based on Irelands contribution to the NWO. Bringing up to date news on whats going on in this country and exposing it

yeah but this forum is already fairly good for htat sort of thing, also on a site like boards people will feel more obliged to think out there theories a bit before just postin wild speculation as they are much more likely to be submitted to peer review and independant scrutiny based on the nature and size of the community.

anyway a new site just means one more site that Casey will be permabanned from :)

I think a more educational site based on Irelands contribution to the NWO. Bringing up to date news on whats going on in this country and exposing it

Exactly, the initial target demographic would be of the cerebral and academic Irish. After amassing a substantial entity of like-minded folk we could then delegate amongst ourselves and mediate to the general public.

Believe it or not marketing will prove to be the pivitol key for the success of such a movement.

We'd actually be adopting the methods deployed by our very opposition. By this I mean we'd need to distort our true agenda (bare with me). As your all aware the Illuminati allegedly infiltrated the Free Masonry to conceal their directives and intent. Why? Because the national consesus would never submit to their ideologies.

Conversley I propose that we indulge in the very same subversion. The national public will never concede to our esteemed 'conspiracy' ideologies. The natural (if somewhat less noble) solution is to initially convey our collective persona as that of a humanitarian activist group. Only then would we gain an interim and false credibility. Thereafter we could revert to our terminal objectives.

I'm sure that any prospective brethern of mine apreciate the fact that this will inevitably need to be taken underground. Right now we're sinfully naked and prey to the recconassonce of our opressors.

NO, you are most certainly wrong there, the only way forward is to establish the core message from the beginning and never waver, being the 'one true voice crying out in the wilderness' if you need a tagline, if you attempt to use subterfuge then you are no better than the people you claim to fight, and trust me they will destroy you if you do as they have experience.

we must consistently and concisely put our points across, the more we put it out there the more people will hear the message and make up their own minds, no mater how outlandish the message initialy sounds all you have to do is inform the people and then gradualy the ideas will begin to satick in the public conciuosness.

so the most important thing now is not the formation of a new message board its the formation of a clear MESSAGE

NO, you are most certainly wrong there, the only way forward is to establish the core message from the beginning and never waver, being the 'one true voice crying out in the wilderness' if you need a tagline, if you attempt to use subterfuge then you are no better than the people you claim to fight, and trust me they will destroy you if you do as they have experience.

we must consistently and concisely put our points across, the more we put it out there the more people will hear the message and make up their own minds, no mater how outlandish the message initialy sounds all you have to do is inform the people and then gradualy the ideas will begin to satick in the public conciuosness.

so the most important thing now is not the formation of a new message board its the formation of a clear MESSAGE

:( I'm sorry Mahatma but your just being purist and naive. Ireland is but a belated Uncle Sam. Such candid advocates of the truth have come and gone and gone or exist today in abundance. Our current state of global play is indicative of unyielding societal resilience. While your correct on the requisite concise message your deliverance just won't make the grade.

Our enemies weapons are neither technological nor militant; they simply subvert. How can we expect to progress lest we harness their superior arsernal against them.

I both assure and warn you that if you pursue an honest expression of the truth then you'll fail. Kennedy did; Ron Paul is now. You'll be met with scrutiny, ridicule and dismissal. Sure you'll penetrate the psyche of a few additional folk but know that an interim subversion is the only way for mass persuasion.

While our ambitions are one and the same your means limit you to substantially limited audience. If you choose to continue to limit yourself to absolute and unflinching righteousness then your dratisically retarding your scope.

Think about it...

If we subvert its simpy to gain credibility and enhanced public relations in order to relay the truth.

When they subvert lives are a detroyed to perpetuate a lie.

Choose the lesser of two evils or forever sit on the fence of inadaquacy.

Haven't you heard? Silencing the purile righteous is their speciality. :)

like Nietzche said,

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

the enemy will try to subvert, they will twist everything you say, thats why the only effective weapon is the truth.

• Advertisement

like Nietzche said,

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

the enemy will try to subvert, they will twist everything you say, thats why the only effective weapon is the truth.

:P Very true but also bare in mind that our moustached philogical freind mentally collapsed at the feet of a flogged horse when he realised the perpetual discontent of man much like Freud did (see self destructive threory). Before it was too late he submitted to the true less attractive nature of man.

Your dealing in the currency of absolutes, or as Frederich would have put it: nobility and slavery. You've made the innocent assumption of believing you can fight black with white when theres a whole lot of grey. When are going to look "beyond good and evil"? While your faith in mans conversion when spoonfed a linear truth without subterfuge is idealistic it is misplaced at best.

Anyone interested in taking my hand should be forewarned, I'm not approaching this as passivist clinging to doctrines of truth and righteousness as my shield. Hands will be dirtied in flocking the sheep.

Advertisement