Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What will be HOT or NOT about your weekend?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

HOT - sunshine :cool:

NOT - lack of waves :(

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Hot:
    Nothing!! :(

Not:
    working tomorrow :(
    had to cancel trip to London :mad:
    not feeling well :(
    trying to look for a new job :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Hot; moving cattle
    Not; everything else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Hot: 2 days off work
    Packing for my trip to France to see one of my favourite bands

Not: OH working in the sh!tehole I like to call Dublin all weekend :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,958 ✭✭✭DenMan

You really don't like Dublin do you Nightwish? Why? I mean there aren't a lot of options musically wise for gigs within Ireland (except maybe Belfast and Cork). It's not all that bad is it? Dublin is Dublin, no different to any other county.

Hot: Enjoying Uni and enjoying learning the keyboard (playing)

Not: My gig count being low (working on that)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Cathkins

HOT : getting college assignments done, going for dinner with mum and aunts at home, bringing dog for walk, time to read, seeing friends for Sunday morning catch up, getting tickets for gig AND comfort of being at home :D

NOT : not seeing my boyfriend till next week :(, impending bus journey back to college..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

hot: weather's nice. surfing on sunday.

not: the party i really really hoped would get stomped on by giant dinosaurs got into government :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Hot: Dinner with the new guy tonight

Not: The most painful wax of my LIFE this morning :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,114 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Hot: Nothing

Not: Having to complete a college assignment for Monday (Complex Analysis-it's not going to get finished :(). My OH moaning and nagging (STFU).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

ellscurr wrote: »
    Hot: Dinner with the new guy tonight

Not: The most painful wax of my LIFE this morning :(

Oh noooooooooooo!!!! :( Butchers!

Hot: Being at home in Cork chilling out with family and doggies and doing NOTHING :D
    Not: Driving back to Dublin Monday morning, boo.

• Advertisement

Clare Bear wrote: »
    Oh noooooooooooo!!!! :( Butchers!

Hot: Being at home in Cork chilling out with family and doggies and doing NOTHING :D
    Not: Driving back to Dublin Monday morning, boo.

You have NO idea :eek: My 'hot' in a couple of weeks will be my first trip to Malahide. Woooo!

You have NO idea :eek: My 'hot' in a couple of weeks will be my first trip to Malahide. Woooo!

Really? What are you coming to Malahide for? You're secretly a Ronan Keating fan and you want to stalk him aren't you. Knew it!

Clare Bear wrote: »
    Really? What are you coming to Malahide for? You're secretly a Ronan Keating fan and you want to stalk him aren't you. Knew it!

Yes you caught me!! Ah I've had a couple of rave reviews and I pass the turn off for it (laughing at me muahahah) every time I drive down home from Belfast. Quite looking forward to actually stopping off there for a change!

Yes you caught me!! Ah I've had a couple of rave reviews and I pass the turn off for it (laughing at me muahahah) every time I drive down home from Belfast. Quite looking forward to actually stopping off there for a change!

My drive from Malahide to Cork is bad enough, I'd crack up adding Belfast to that! Suppose you get used to it. Cool, it's a purdy little place, just ignore a few of the local "Oh my Gawd loike" twats and it's all good ;)

Advertisement