Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls Combats

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Actually, if you managed to write my name on 1500 bbs, I would let you fire every one of them at me as a reward.

I'm shocked you're not writing your name and phone number on them with claims of your "incredible physique" and firing your love gun all over the place...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Jaysus...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

NakedDex wrote: »
    Actually, if you managed to write my name on 1500 bbs, I would let you fire every one of them at me as a reward.

I'm shocked you're not writing your name and phone number on them with claims of your "incredible physique" and firing your love gun all over the place...
    Dex you sick minded person!!!!!!!! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 xx*Sandra*xx

Lemming wrote: »
    What do love, hate, pain, and hilarious-laughter-at-others all have in common?

6mm :pac:

Thank you, thank you, I'm here all week doing stand-up! No need to rush for an autograph please folks

Oh, and Dex? Iceage? You're marked men now for those remarks. There's a 1500 round box mag with 1500 little friends all with your names written all over them. You'll appreciate the threat because it took ages to write names that small. Do you know how hard it is to write on 6mm? :P

Incidentally I heard no denials of a 46-year old builder called Bob ...

I cant wait to meet you guys at the gathering your some laff seem like my kinda fella!!!

Incidentally Im a 20 yr old beauty technician called Sandra...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

This....is...brilliant :D

LOL

Reminds me of the old

A/S/L you got on napster when it was free

Gwan the Sandra you minx!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

NakedDex wrote: »

There's always /one/ person who has to bring the tone into the gutter. Ohhh the FILTH!!! Wont someone please think of the children?!!

This....is...brilliant :D

LOL

Reminds me of the old

A/S/L you got on napster when it was free

So ... A/S/L Doc you stud you! *

Wait a sec ... thgere was a chat thing on napster? Dude .... is there something you want to admit to the rest of us?

* does this entitle me to a discount next time I go to eirsoft?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Lemming wrote: »
    * does this entitle me to a discount next time I go to eirsoft?

Yes*

*No

You mean "love gun" means something else too??? Durty, lil 'ol me wouldn't anything about those things. I wouldn't imply any in-your-endo...

Shiva wrote: »
    Yes*

*No

I feel sad now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

I cant wait to meet you guys at the gathering your some laff seem like my kinda fella!!!

Think he's a little over 20 now...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/gandalfirl/1387434071/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

Yes, that's it, keep goading on the frustrated weekend warriors. If it gets too much, drop the word 'dremel' into the conversation. It's a show-stopper.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

I stop posting on boards and look what happens.*

*I posted that sentence several times now, taste the ironic goodness.

I knew as soon as I saw this thread it would inexplicably* be very popular!

*very explicable

Right, another airsoft beers it is lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I am definitely one for more female activity in airsoft.

I'm sick of looking at your hairy bunch..

And im sure your sick of looknig at me, well you will be when you get smacked with a DOCROLL

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

I am definitely one for more female activity in airsoft.

I'm sick of looking at your hairy bunch..

And im sure your sick of looknig at me, well you will be when you get smacked with a DOCROLL

:P

csi2gb8no0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Lemming, we're just jealous!!! go on ya fine thing ya:P Sandra, be gentle with him......

beautician, Airsoft, Hmm not the most obvious match in the world, just fancied a change Sandra?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

iceage wrote: »
    Lemming, we're just jealous!!! go on ya fine thing ya:P Sandra, be gentle with him......

beautician, Airsoft, Hmm not the most obvious match in the world, just fancied a change Sandra?

She can do faces on all her BBs, make them look nice an pretty then blast them at us :p

iceage wrote: »

Ah Ive always liked pain! And like whipping boys!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭eagleye7

Ah Ive always liked pain! And like whipping boys!!!

ghvyjubn..... sorry :eek::eek::eek: my jaw hit the keyboard

eagleye7 wrote: »
    ghvyjubn..... sorry :eek::eek::eek: my jaw hit the keyboard

Lol, I see she knows how to get the regulars interested so :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

HAHA., this thread is legend!.,
    here sanda,. does yore wife know you on the internet talking to other hairy men?....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

vtec wrote: »
    here sanda,. does yore wife know you on the internet talking to other hairy men?....

LOL. So cynical Richie.

Tommyboy71 wrote: »
    LOL. So cynical Richie.

I would say he's jealous but he may well be right!

Alot of funny goins' on lately on this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

vtec wrote: »
    HAHA., this thread is legend!.,

Edit: I'm out of order. Let's call it a day on this thread, which is way past choice of clothing now.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

I would be slightly skeptical of her alright, a little to many things said to lul the guys into a flase sence of security

I would be slightly skeptical of her alright, a little to many things said to lul the guys into a flase sence of security

Maybe you should get out more :D

Ill be up in MIA sometime on saturday if any of you guys are going there and you will see I am far from hairy ha ha!

Sandra x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Maybe you should get out more :D

Ill be up in MIA sometime on saturday if any of you guys are going there and you will see I am far from hairy ha ha!

Sandra x

Ahhhh......so thats it.

Its an MIA viral marketing campaing !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Shiva wrote: »
    Ahhhh......so thats it.

Its an MIA viral marketing campaing !

Snap my thoughts exactly. :p If it is its a good one surprised you didnt come up with something like this yourself Tony lol.

We did already. Have you not seen the pictures of Doc in his uber-tight multicam/lycra?

Pimp out doc!

Just be aware I wont be paying for his company, in fact, scratch that idea.

Terrible, terrible idea.

Edit: lol, beaten to it.

The eirsoft whipping boy takes another lash!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

not sure about the mrketing bit, but the viral id say is an accurate discription., :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement