Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US / IRL: 4X04 - "Eagles and Angels" [** SPOILERS WITHIN **]

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭gazzer

Rob30888 wrote: »
    Is it my imagination or have Licoln's tattoo's just magically appear out of nowhere?!

I thought that too. I dont remember him having those tattoos before.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    The way I saw it was it is a cover up to deflect attention from the company. The way Agent Self said it on the phone suggested this

I do think some people take these programmes too seriously.

I just took it as this weeks writers didn't really bother paying attention to what happened last week. The whole thing just feels very loosely written at the moment, compared to the first 2 series. I don't think I'm taking it too seriously though, it's just something to kill time with now.

I mean, in the first 2 series you had all the lengths the Company went to to make it look like Linc had killed Steadman, doctoring videotapes, erasing records, even giving him plastic surgery so acquaintances wouldn't recognise him.

Now it's just like 'Oh, yah, ignore the ever so slightly suspicious circumstances he was found in, he ..ummm.. killed himself'.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Still a lot better than the travesty that was seaon 3 though, in my opinion.

That Sona place just made me feel uncomfortable to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

glenjamin wrote: »
    So funny that they can walk around L.A., stand amongest 100s of police officers and stand next to someone who works for the company without being recognised. They were all front page news no less than a couple of months ago. The bodyguard recognised Linc but the cardholder didn't recognise Michael, i mean wtf?? Becoming less and less beliveable but still very watchable.

And what is with Michaels nosebleeds? Are they planning on killing him off or what?
    Michael and Lincon would be kind of old news at this stage. It must be a few months since they broke out of prison. The fact that they were dressed as cops would make them more disguised. The reason the fella for The Company recognised Lincon was because he saw him the day before staring right into his eyes and The Company are on high alert for Michael and Lincon because of the info they know about The Company. Thats what make of it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Dman001 wrote: »
    Michael and Lincon would be kind of old news at this stage. It must be a few months since they broke out of prison. The fact that they were dressed as cops would make them more disguised. The reason the fella for The Company recognised Lincon was because he saw him the day before staring right into his eyes and The Company are on high alert for Michael and Lincon because of the info they know about The Company. Thats what make of it anyway.

It's 6 weeks since the end of season 2 not exactly a long time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭jimmay

JP Liz wrote: »
    Shannon Lucio

She was in The OC

ok episode i really thought Sara would drink

How is Gretchen still alive yet Wyatt kills everyone else

Linc, Michael and Mahone looked hot in the cop uniforms

The general said Gretchen stays alive untill she talks. Where is L.J and whistlers ex-bird? There is still alot happening. I think this was the best episode of the season so far hopefully it will continue to get better. That Wyatt dude is badass

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

cooker3 wrote: »
    It's 6 weeks since the end of season 2 not exactly a long time
    I didn't know that. How do you know it's six weeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Watched this over the weekend. I'm still enjoying it! Its got a good energy, and it seems to be actually going somewhere. Its light years ahead of Season 3, and its all the better for it.

I think they need to set a plan in place to end the whole series by the end of this season, then move on to something else.

My idea for a new story: Have Shannon Lucio incarcerated for some sort of fraud, and fix it so that she has tattoos that she has to refer to so that she can escape. Tattoos on the front of her body...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,729 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Watched it over the weekend as well. While this season is nowhere near as good as the first (and to a lesser extent the second), it's still MUCH better than season 3 and I'm enjoying it thus far.

I mean think about it guys.. after creating a season of the best TV in years (season 1), it was obviously going to be a hard act to follow, and while I would possibly agree they should have called it a day at the end of season 2 (rewriting the end of that last episode), at least they seem to have recognized how abysmal season 3 is and have effectively ignored it in this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,729 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Mr E wrote: »
    My idea for a new story: Have Shannon Lucio incarcerated for some sort of fraud, and fix it so that she has tattoos that she has to refer to so that she can escape. Tattoos on the front of her body...
    Hmm... I like the way you're going with this, the only problem I'd have though is that I don't really like tattoos on girls! :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

+1

We don't want any tramp stamps.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Ah fair enough .... on the plus side I was looking at the casting for future episodes, and...
    4.05 .... Guest Cast: ... Shannon Lucio as Trishanne; ...

4.06 .... Guest Cast: ... Shannon Lucio as Trishanne; ...

4.07 .... Guest Cast: ... Shannon Lucio as Trishanne; ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Hurrah!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Pretty good again this week.

Advertisement