Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M15A4 CA SPORTLINE

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Keggers wrote: »
    Don't tell me you don't like P90s

Whatever gave you that impression :rolleyes: :p

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Shiva wrote: »
    Yeah, most of you guys with no problems bought yours from the first generation. Its only with the later models of Classic Army guns (Sports and Pro line) that problems started to occur.

Fingers crossed thats fixed in the P90.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,640 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

:rolleyes:

Start praying now :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Actually I dont want to derail the thread with P90 hating its just not my cup of tea. From an airsoft standpoint the Marui P90 is an excellent aeg so it will be interesting to see how the sportline p90 stacks up against the TM P90.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

no comment on CA :P

I'm new school airsofter, and I arrived with airsoft along with the ****e classic army started pumping outa the grinder... so i never even consider them in fairness

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I wouldnt hold me breath..
    remember you said they had corrected their mistakes when the MP5 was comming out?

:p
    haha

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Magzire

Magzire wrote: »
    Currently waiting for my A&K SR25 (420-450 fps):D along with a G&P M203 40mm Grenade Launcher :eek: that i ordered off shiva.Great site,keep the good work.
    When i get it , ill give a little review along with a few pics

:confused::confused::confused: still waiting.been over 10 working days now,does it usually take so long?.the suspense is killing me:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Doomofman

:confused::confused::confused: still waiting.been over 10 working days now,does it usually take so long?.the suspense is killing me:D

Depends on the supplier really... I'd imagine Tony ordered your stuff as soon as the request came in but not everything can be got so quickly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Rather then creating a new thread, my friend has this rifle, and when on full auto, it always jams after 3 or 4 shots. Firing on single...can fire until the cows come home. At times, it also just randomly stops working, plain old dies - then it'll start working again a few attempts later. Has been doing this out of the box. Any opinions? Was pretty disappointed and he definitely is, wouldn't buy anything CA after seeing it in action (or not in action, most of the time) and from the general opinion around the place. I've used a 40 euro AEG that was able to go through several 100 rounds on full auto without a hitch so this is really annoying and at 160 euro you expect a bit more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

The SR25 is unavailable for the moment.
    The last one I had was sent out the other day, possibly to you.

Theres one other outstanding order for it, and the buyer was emailed to tell him it would be unavailable for a couple weeks, and offered a refund.

Things are generally slow at the moment, because we're only now starting to get regular supplies back in - the Olympics played absolute havoc with airsoft supplies over the last 3 or 4 months.

• Advertisement
Advertisement