Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M15A4 CA SPORTLINE

Options
  • 13-09-2008 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Over a year ago i purchase m15a4 sportline at a reasonable price for a CA,over the past few months am having trouble with motor its seems,its just doesn't stay fully auto,sometimes i press the trigger and nothing happens or i get 3 seconds of burst from it,semi auto is also unreliable too,is it due to bad wiring?,a failure in the motor?well i don't think its the motor cause it would not shoot at all,maybe im wrong.
    Well i have no idea really how to fix it,nor haven't opened it up yet,any suggestions or any places were i can get it fixed?:(:(:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,640 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Magzire wrote: »
    Over a year ago i purchase m15a4 sportline at a reasonable price for a CA,over the past few months am having trouble with motor its seems,its just doesn't stay fully auto,sometimes i press the trigger and nothing happens or i get 3 seconds of burst from it,semi auto is also unreliable too,is it due to bad wiring?,a failure in the motor?well i don't think its the motor cause it would not shoot at all,maybe im wrong.
    Well i have no idea really how to fix it,nor haven't opened it up yet,any suggestions or any places were i can get it fixed?:(:(:(

Where did you buy it?

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Magzire

eirsoft.ie , but the gun was in perfect condition when i got it

eirsoft.ie , but the gun was in perfect condition when i got it

Bring it back to the guys, they're very helpful and they should be able to find

the problem for ya :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Sounds like the trigger contacts to me. can happen on them CA sportlines in particular for some reason, same thing happened to blays one too., :)

vtec wrote: »
    Sounds like the trigger contacts to me. can happen on them CA sportlines in particular for some reason, same thing happened to blays one too., :)

Shhhh! IF that never happened I'd likely have the only problem free sportsline

around :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

Blay wrote: »
    Shhhh! IF that never happened I'd likely have the only problem free sportsline

around :p

i have it and never had one problem with it i got it in February and all ha

amaughan wrote: »
    i have it and never had one problem with it i got it in February and all ha

aww, I thought I was cool :(

:pac:

Blay wrote: »
    aww, I thought I was cool :(

:pac:

hahaha im sure you are man you just cant maintain your gun oh little dig there ha ha only buzzin man ha

vtec wrote: »

is it easy to fix,you think eirsoft will have a look?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

is it easy to fix,you think eirsoft will have a look?

Absolutely, and we'll do it for free too, despite it being a year old :)

Bring it in to us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Outstanding customer service that.:)

iceage wrote: »
    Outstanding customer service that.:)

indeed

Shiva wrote: »
    Absolutely, and we'll do it for free too, despite it being a year old :)

Bring it in to us.

Oh man cheers shiva,outstanding service indeed,but was messing around with the connectors that connects the battery to the gun,i thought that maybe be the problem so i customized my own,but same results..its gonna need it a new wiring near the fuse compartment,i pay for if needed.

So how will i come about in getting the gun to your place,by post?

really appreciate your help

Currently waiting for my A&K SR25 (420-450 fps):D along with a G&P M203 40mm Grenade Launcher :eek: that i ordered off shiva.Great site,keep the good work.
    When i get it , ill give a little review along with a few pics

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭Killinator

Currently waiting for my A&K SR25 (420-450 fps):D

Great gun,
    it wont be that high though, it'll be downgraded

Killinator wrote: »
    Great gun,
    it wont be that high though, it'll be downgraded

Uhhh....yeah, just before anyone starts foaming at the mouth and chewing bricks (Yes, Hivemind...I'm looking at you !:D) theres no way in hell it'll be that powerful. It'll be in and around 310-320 FPS.

i don't understand,every review i looked at it says over 400 fps..not one says its under..do they come in different ranges??

i don't understand,every review i looked at it says over 400 fps..not one says its under..do they come in different ranges??

Out of the box, they're about that power, yeah. But that'd be illegal in Ireland, so I have them downgraded by the supplier before they ship, to make them legal.

ah ok,that's a shame..you downgrade them by changing spring?

ah ok,that's a shame..you downgrade them by changing spring?

They're downgraded at source, but yes, by changing the spring.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭RC car fanatic

Currently waiting for my A&K SR25 (420-450 fps):D
    along with a G&P M203 40mm Grenade Launcher :eek: that i ordered off shiva.Great site,keep the good work.
    When i get it , ill give a little review along with a few pics

Shiva doesnt sell guns that shoot that powerful,its ileagle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

I've never had a problem with my sportsline

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

My sportsline is still strong too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

hoplite wrote: »
    My sportsline is still strong too.

So's mine - running fantastic (since I replaced the gears and piston and shims and bushings with Dboys ones):p:p:p

Yeah, most of you guys with no problems bought yours from the first generation. Its only with the later models of Classic Army guns (Sports and Pro line) that problems started to occur.

So's mine - running fantastic (since I replaced the gears and piston and shims and bushings with Dboys ones):p:p:p

aw poor blay and defenderdude hahaha

Shiva wrote: »
    Yeah, most of you guys with no problems bought yours from the first generation. Its only with the later models of Classic Army guns (Sports and Pro line) that problems started to occur.

That sounds plausible its a pity that they let their QC slip. In fact classic army are'nt making anything sportsline or otherwise that would tempt me right now.

not even the P90

Keggers wrote: »
    not even the P90

LOL :D :pac::pac: ...... no seriously good one :P

ah no most definately not

• Advertisement

Don't tell me you don't like P90s

Advertisement