Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50% Off Pizza Hut

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Just tell them you have to go and want a box to take your meal with you. Shouldn't be a problem if the management want you to return.

MC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭IH77

billyhead wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you can use it or have used it to take your food away. I would rather take it home then have to eat it in the restaurant.

I'd say the idea of the promotion is to get you into the restaurant, to encourage you buys drinks, use the buffet etc, which is not covered in the deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

Whats the deal ?
    I entered Liffey Valley and it came out as :
    Childers Hill Retail Park, Blood Mill Road, Childers Road, Limerick, Ireland - Republic of

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

IH77 wrote: »
    I'd say the idea of the promotion is to get you into the restaurant, to encourage you buys drinks, use the buffet etc, which is not covered in the deal.

The Buffet is only during lunch and the drinks are free refills so u only pay for one... Apart from beers etc

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Anan

Just tell them you have to go and want a box to take your meal with you. Shouldn't be a problem if the management want you to return.

MC

Four of us were in on Sunday at Rathmines. Ordered two large pizzas ( Wasn't me) , garlic bread, drinks etc., We finished one pizza, but couldn't eat the next one. The girl was happy to pack them in a box. It may still be sitting in the fridge if the missus has not already thrown it in the bin.

50% off - Doesn't work for me :( Consolation - We only threw the half which was free and ate the half which we paid for :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement