Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50% Off Pizza Hut

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

Last time I was in Pizza Hut in Sligo, they had a sign up that they don't honour vouchers. It'll be interesting to see if this works there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭ibook

Has anyone tried the voucher at Rathmines or Suffolk Street?

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Anyone use this in Blackpool, Cork?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,617 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Check the shops on the list and if your one is there, it should be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

Nice will have to try this out this weekend so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

tried it today, worked perfectly *burp*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 silverY

Quote: unklerosco "Used it tonight in Blanch n it worked fine... "

Did you have to provide id as stated in the t&c?

Cheers , :)

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

Quackles wrote: »
    Last time I was in Pizza Hut in Sligo, they had a sign up that they don't honour vouchers. It'll be interesting to see if this works there :)

I just tried to usethe voucher in the Sligo branch and they wouldn't accept it. :rolleyes:

Why are they accepted in some branches and not others? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

I'd have argued that if they're on the list they take it... And that other branches take it too.. Someone said earlier on that Sligo have a sign up saying that they don't take vouchers, if thats the case fair enough... But if theres no sign, 50% off....

As for ID, didn't get asked but had it just incase....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭BArra

i have a pizza hut near me, whats the pizza like in there, prices..?

• Advertisement

Food in general in Pizza Hut aint good... I love their Deep Pan pizza tho... Always go for something simple is my rule, its harder to get wrong... Although the GF doesn't listen to me and got a club pizza, insead of tomatoe sauce it had sweet chilly sauce that was more like jam...

Got Nachos n cheese wraps yest, both where burnt...

haha, good thing it was half price then eh :pac: ive never been attracted to go in there, suppose its worth a try at least

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Zeppi

I received the voucher, now we see if the Carlow branch will accept it. I will keep you posted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

I offered vouchers to a couple of people ,they refused saying pizza hut is an awful dear kip

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

genie wrote: »
    I just tried to usethe voucher in the Sligo branch and they wouldn't accept it. :rolleyes:

Thats because ye get too many tesco bargains, when the rest of the country doesn't:pac::pac:

Anywho-did anyone use the voucher in Little Island Pizza Hut(Cork)

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

lindtee wrote: »
    Thats because ye get too many tesco bargains, when the rest of the country doesn't:pac::pac:

Anywho-did anyone use the voucher in Little Island Pizza Hut(Cork)

I have a voucher for the Blackpool branch, Lindtee.

You can maybe take me and the boys over tomorrow?

wonder if these work with the all you can eat pizza buffet - normally €6.99, would be €3.50 with this voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭LightningBolt

genie wrote: »

There's two different Pizza Huts. One has it's stores in Dublin (Liffey Valley, Dundrum, Omni, Suffolk, Rathmines and Blanch), these are all directly linked to the UK in terms of operations (ie promos will usually be run in tandeem).

The others are all independently owned and just use the brand although I'm open to correction on that, these are almost all exclusively located outside of Dublin barring Lucan. These guys may choose not to run every promo and may also offer promos different to the Dublin PH's.

the ph's located outside of dublin are listed on the ph website when you goto sign up for the voucher so i think you are wrong

als u cant use it in conjunction with the buffet, read the small print on your voucher

Dundrum take them no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Had no problem in suffolk street on friday... Large pizza with 4 toppings with stuffed crust,cheesy wraps,bottle of bud and an orange. 23 euro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Large pizza with 4 toppings with stuffed crust,cheesy wraps,bottle of bud and an orange. 23 euro
    That's with 50% off? Fecking hell.. not cheap at full price, is it?

Got 2 large pizza's with 4 toppings with double decadance crust and 4 cans of Coke for 24 euro in a Dominos offer recently.

Not a fair comparison as one's a takeaway and the other's a sit down "restaurant"
    and it's only 50% off the food part of the bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ytareh

Some glitch in their system is sending non Liffey Valley vouchers when you request that branch ...Blanch sent ok though...can wait to try...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭IH77

suffolk street took the voucher no problems today. They included the drinks with the discount (the waitress said the manager approved it by mistake).

I have to say I wouldn't eat there without a discount the prices for a large pizza alone are over €20 :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Worked in Suffolk St this evening, Cheers op :D

CC

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Worked fine in Blanch this evening...plus got the whole bill -50% (by mistake I assume).

Having said that, I wouldn't be going back to pay full price for the quality of food served.
    Frozen pizza much better in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭com7

works in little island i was in there yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 9,551 ✭✭✭billyhead

Does anyone know if you can use it or have used it to take your food away. I would rather take it home then have to eat it in the restaurant.

For Reference... This is from the Voucher
    Terms and Conditions
    1) Offer available in participating dine-in huts only. 2) Voucher available all day, 7 days a week until 05/10/2008 inclusive. 3) 50% off food only (including childrens), excluding buffet, deals, drinks, takeaway and online orders. 4) This voucher cannot be redeemed for cash.
    5) The voucher can only be redeemed at the Pizza Hut store named on this voucher.
    6) Only the person named on this voucher can redeem the offer and must be able to provide proof of identification. 7) Photocopied vouchers will not be accepted. 8) This voucher can only be used once. 9) One voucher per table. 10) This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount. 11) Pizza Hut reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at anytime and without prior notice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,551 ✭✭✭billyhead

Iam sure they may let you away with taking the food away. Whats the diference. At least you will free up a table.

Advertisement