Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Team Piss Up

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

Weekend - Friday or Saturday.
    doyles followed by Q bar :D:D

or

21:eek:

Ok sending text now to all the non posters. we are going with the 2nd then. ill post replies.

seeing that barcode is being knocked, i think we should go there :D:D

we can decide on venue at the match next we anyway.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'm 50/50 for this at the moment. I'm flying to Barcelona the next day, so depending on my funds, we'll see. Probably a yes though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭Idu

I'll more than likely be there. Wont be out for the night though, biggest work day of the month is the following day

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

I'll more than likely be there. Wont be out for the night though, biggest work day of the month is the following day

Can I come and spike Ian's drinks so he is in tatters the next day for work?

Draupnir wrote: »

who are you again?:D:D

sure,come along. most of the squad is expected there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭Idu

Draupnir wrote: »

We all know the real reason you dirt bag!!

We all know the real reason you dirt bag!!

before people start getting ideas Ian, i think you should shed some light on this!!!:D:D:D

ok lads, its thursday at 9.00, (though ill be meeting mark in town about 7.30 as he is finished work then and he wants to stay about)

so where will we start? we will go on a pub crawl anyway so first venue doesnt really matter.

some of the sugestions so far -

messers
    doyles
    o neills
    sinnots
    bruxelles
    porterhouse.

all those suggestions are within less than 5 minutes walk of each other.....looks like we will have about 10-15 there anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Ah **** I totally forgot about this and organised something else :D I can just about make it though. Porterhouse appeals to me as the music isn't **** in there ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

I don't know for sure yet, but it looks like I've to go to Zurich on Wednesday until the weekend, so I probably won't be able to make it

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement