Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Episode 301, Probably Spoilers in here

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Dwn Wth Vwls

Yes, but having a nemesis made him extra careful. Now he can go nuts.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

What night of the week is Dexter broadcast in the states? I'm getting impatient for Ep2.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,833 ✭✭✭✭Basq

5starpool wrote: »
    What night of the week is Dexter broadcast in the states? I'm getting impatient for Ep2.
    Sunday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

I enjoyed the first episode. It was different without Doakes, but not a disaster. Dexter killing, without preparation, was something new. I wonder, since Doakes shared his thoughts about Dexter with the LT, will she start to become suspicious of him now?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

It was alright.

My main problem with the episode, and its been a bit of a problem from series 1 episode 1, is that a more subtle touch is often needed. For example, the whole 'Dexter becoming a dad' thing was completely over done and took up too much time, particurly the nausous background music. The writers don't seem to measure as to when their point has been made. Saying the Cody/Dexter scenes were like something out of a Disney movie wouldn't be too far off imo.

Plus, I find the script rather predictable and cliched at times.

And I hate Debs new hair. In fact, I hate Debs full stop. :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement