Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Third boards.ie kit order

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

ROK ON wrote: »
    Any update?

Be patient. Orders take 4-6 weeks to produce once the order is confirmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭rogerb

ROK ON wrote: »
    Any update?

I'll get back to Carvalho and chase them for a delivery date.

Carvalho tell me the kit "should get to you early next week" (i.e. the week commencing 3 November).

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭tomc

....just in time for the SNOW....so shorts might just be...........Is it too late to change my order.......

Everything seems to be present and correct.

I'll send everyone a PM with my address and mobile number so you can arrange collection.

For those of you who asked to have your gear posted on to you, I'll do this in the next couple of days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

Jacket!

If anyone has a jacket that's too small for them a size small or medium, let me know I can buy it off you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

Picked my stuff up -all seems cool... Caps in particular are soft and great, arm warmers seem good, though slightly smaller fitting than the size would suggest.

Thanks for organising Roger, and hope the collections go smoothly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭trek climber

rogerb wrote: »
    Everything seems to be present and correct.

I'll send everyone a PM with my address and mobile number so you can arrange collection.

For those of you who asked to have your gear posted on to you, I'll do this in the next couple of days.

pm sent

Advertisement