Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie thread / introduce yourself here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Hi, im Mar! I have one tattoo so far. See here

Im planning to get more, i have an idea of my next one, but i am finding it difficult to find an artist who will do a watercolour tattoo.
    Adiboo wrote: »
    Rachael in Wildcat Stephen's Green for watercolour too.

Welcome!!
    Plus 1 for Rachael! I'm still waiting but will hopefully be getting a piece done by her in the near future!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

kellief wrote: »
    Welcome!!
    Plus 1 for Rachael! I'm still waiting but will hopefully be getting a piece done by her in the near future!

I'll be getting tattooed by her tonight :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

kellief wrote: »
    Welcome!!
    Adiboo wrote: »
    Rachael in Wildcat Stephen's Green for watercolour too.

Cool, ill pop in to both those places next time im up!

Im hoping to get it done sometime in the new year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,052 ✭✭✭gazzer

Thought I would pop in and say hello. Finally (after months and months and months of thinking about it) I finally got my first tattoo on Monday.

I got a very important date to me in Roman Numerals across my chest. I was expecting it to hurt like a b1atch but to my surprise it was relatively pain free.

I want to get another few tattoos in the near future but it all depended on how painful this first one was. I am really impressed with it, it looks great (imo) and now I cant wait to get another one. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Chun Li

I'm always lurking so should really crawl out of the woodwork :p I have a couple of small tattoos and a half sleeve nearly there. One session left which was supposed to be on Sunday but has had to be postponed. Was looking forward to getting it finished before Christmas but hopefully will get another session in shortly after.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Chun Li wrote: »
    I'm always lurking so should really crawl out of the woodwork :p I have a couple of small tattoos and a half sleeve nearly there. One session left which was supposed to be on Sunday but has had to be postponed. Was looking forward to getting it finished before Christmas but hopefully will get another session in shortly after.

About bloody time :P. Oh yea and welcome :D.

Just the inside of the arm left isn't there? I'm already starting to countdown the weeks until my next piece :).

Welcome gazzer and Chun Li. Pics please :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,052 ✭✭✭gazzer

Here ya go :D The photo isnt great. I actually got it straight across my chest rather than at an angle. Its just the way I took the photo makes it look angled.

About bloody time :P. Oh yea and welcome :D.

Just the inside of the arm left isn't there? I'm already starting to countdown the weeks until my next piece :).

Ha cheers :) Yeh just the inside of the arm..back on for Sunday again so I'm happy now. What's the countdown at now, how long left to wait??

Might throw one up when it's finished :o

Ha cheers :) Yeh just the inside of the arm..back on for Sunday again so I'm happy now. What's the countdown at now, how long left to wait??

Might throw one up when it's finished :o

Yea I'd say you are dying to finish it up, let us know how the inner bicep feels :). Ah it's a bit away yet not for another 9 weeks or so, but have money sorted for the tattoo now just sorting spending money for while I'm in Poland :).

Do I want to see the finished piece so far it's looking class. Bet you're still checking it out and haven't got tired of looking at it :).

• Advertisement

Yea I'd say you are dying to finish it up, let us know how the inner bicep feels :). Ah it's a bit away yet not for another 9 weeks or so, but have money sorted for the tattoo now just sorting spending money for while I'm in Poland :).

Do I want to see the finished piece so far it's looking class. Bet you're still checking it out and haven't got tired of looking at it :).

Poland is awesome and nice and cheap too.

Went in to get it finished off today, bit of mix up...tomash wasn't even in! Soooo it's off again till January. Yeh I'm not sick of it yet anyway, there was a girl in before me today getting lazer done. Ya want to hear the screams out of her :D

Poland is awesome and nice and cheap too.

Went in to get it finished off today, bit of mix up...tomash wasn't even in! Soooo it's off again till January. Yeh I'm not sick of it yet anyway, there was a girl in before me today getting lazer done. Ya want to hear the screams out of her :D

Yea I'm looking forward to it :), just home from London so now the countdown for Poland begins :).

Ah thats a bit of a downer, at least January aint to far away so wont have long to wait to get it done and starting working on whats next :). Ha jasus lazer ain't that bad I would havve pissed myself laughing at her.

Yea I'm looking forward to it :), just home from London so now the countdown for Poland begins :).

Ah thats a bit of a downer, at least January aint to far away so wont have long to wait to get it done and starting working on whats next :). Ha jasus lazer ain't that bad I would havve pissed myself laughing at her.

Ah excellent, sure Christmas will keep you occupied until Poland :D
    The lazer lasted all of about 10 seconds, I was cracking up laughing at the screams

Ah excellent, sure Christmas will keep you occupied until Poland :D
    The lazer lasted all of about 10 seconds, I was cracking up laughing at the screams

Exactly Christmas and turning the big 30 will certainly keep me occupied :), have a gig midnight in the Olympia this Friday should be good craic and messy ha.

:pac: Good hope she heard and walked out of there head hung in shame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Guess who's back?

No, not Shady.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Eso

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Arawn wrote: »
    Eso

You figured that out quickly :pac:

You figured that out quickly :pac:

Hola lady.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭killanena

Hey, My name is Jamie. I'm 20. Currently doing a course on computer & network maintenance & installation :). I only have 6 piercings, My ears stretched to 12mm, my septum, snakebites and a industrial in my left ear. I had my left eyebrow and tongue done as well but they both never healed right and it was just 1 problem after another with them.. :P
    I also have 4 tattoos. Got my first in Oct 2012 and been hooked sense :p, I'll upload some pictures later when I get home. I love following body modification but I myself wouldn't go any further then tattoos and piercings. This forum caught my interest because I want to see all the work everyone else is getting done (:

Welcome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

killanena wrote: »
    Hey, My name is Jamie. I'm 20. Currently doing a course on computer & network maintenance & installation :). I only have 6 piercings, My ears stretched to 12mm, my septum, snakebites and a industrial in my left ear. I had my left eyebrow and tongue done as well but they both never healed right and it was just 1 problem after another with them.. :P
    I also have 4 tattoos. Got my first in Oct 2012 and been hooked sense :p, I'll upload some pictures later when I get home. I love following body modification but I myself wouldn't go any further then tattoos and piercings. This forum caught my interest because I want to see all the work everyone else is getting done (:

The name is familiar....have we met? :P :pac: Welcome in.

P.K.M. wrote: »
    The name is familiar....have we met? :P :pac: Welcome in.

Jamie is a common name :p but maybe xD

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭osaurus

Howdy howdy. Currently studying for exams. Lobes, conches, few tattoos to name but a few. So howiyas :)

Welcome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 johnbravo

Hello!

I am new here :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

welcome all :) 'tis great craic here!

Howdy, welcome in. Tell us about you, music...movies...tatts...??

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Alainn Beauty MUA

Helllloooo guys n dolls , just posted my tattoo in show me yours , just thought I wud be polite and all n say hellllooooo :)))

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Feck this.sick of lurking ..may get in on the craic here...

Howye :D

• Advertisement

djflawless wrote: »
    Feck this.sick of lurking ..may get in on the craic here...

Howye :D

Sure ya might as well. :cool:

Howya!

Advertisement