Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie thread / introduce yourself here

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

that me for ya , sinster all over :pac:!

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Seraphicblue

south kilkenny...yep sinister, not even a real place, you might as well say waterford and be done with it

:eek: :eek: mean

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Welcome the all the newbies :)

Creamo didn't know you'd got a scaffold! Cartiledge piercings can take an age to heal properly though
    yup i had a post about it here in august, pretty sure you gave input on the thread :P

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Seraphicblue

emo!! wrote: »
    :eek: :eek: mean

true

• Advertisement

run along to otb ! run run!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

welcome nooberts :p

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭missannik

Well it's probably too early for me to join this forum, but I'm gonna say hello anyways. *waves* Name's Annik, going to move to Ireland in 3 and a bit months, got 2 tattoos, 2 piercings (although going to get a vertical labret done asap.) Planning on getting another tattoo when I move (I get them every big trip that I've done and they have to relate to the trip in some way.) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Never too early to join in, I joined before I got my first tattoo! :D

Welcome aboard Missannik :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 saska

hey everyone, have been lurking here for a while but finally decided to post. :) i'm 17 and am a bit of a newbie to piercings & tattoos but love them to death... so far my only piercings are tongue and a few small ones on my ears (got them done last wednesday, still a bit swollen on my tongue :( ) but would love to get more, trying to control the addiction heheh ;)

i'd love some tattoos also (and maybe to someday be a tattoo artist as i love designing them) but just can't make up my mind on what to get or where so might give it some more time. but love the boards so far and everyone's posts, hope to be a little more active and post around more soon :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

saska wrote: »
    ...but just can't make up my mind on what to get or where so might give it some more time...

Best way if you're not sure! :) Better to wait to make sure that you're gonna love what you get done :)

I'm planning my next one for almost a year and a half now, and still not settled on it! :D

welcome newbies !:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭rugalo

hey all posted a couple of posts in other threads but new to this 1,anyway got six tats an 1 piercing an i luv dem all planning my next 2 soon designing one of dem myself hope it turns out ok,ill get sum pics for other threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Fiii

Welcome rugalo! :)
    Stick around, we're a friendly bunch!

Just a word to the wise though, text speak is kinda frowned upon round here.
    Not everyone speaks English as a first language, and there are also some with dyslexia, so it's just easier all round if you don't use text speak, that way everyone can understand you. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭rugalo

thanks for the heads up fiii. i just got the missus to take photos of my tattoos so here they are.oh i know there are only four and i said i have six thats because the file size for two of them is too big

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Ginto

hi everyone,Ginto here,35 yr old happily married male from Belfast.

Here goes with 'My List'

P.A.
    Scrotum x2
    Right Nipple
    Labret
    Tougne
    Septum
    Eyebrows
    X 2 Micro-Dermal implants(Devil Horns)
    Left Ear Stretched til 32mm
    Right Ear Stretched til 24mm...still working on it tho :D

4 Tattoo's....

Flames from both wrists to elbows...

Wifes Name in 1 1/2" old english writing across chest

and a small tribal piece on right arm.

thats my lot.........so far!!!:eek:

No.1 on 'My Wish List' is to have my tougne splitt,fingers crossed !!!

nice to meet u all...

Ginto xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Welcome ginto and rugalo :)

welcome you guys :D!! 0/

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Ginto

Will + Emo...thanks for the welcome !! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

Hello and welcome:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 goodladdy

do'h

shoulda came ere for first post!!

well I'm rob I'm 27 I only have tongue and left ear pierced at the mo want more but bravery stops me! tatts are different story I'd go for one now if I saw something a felt worthy to print on my body forever but my sons name or initials is deffo somethin that will be done when i figure out what to incorperate it with!!

hello and welcome :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Inkivaari

Hiya. The name is Inkivaari. Finnish word meaning ginger. Real name...Amy. I'm sixteen. I adore body art. I think its fascinating. Before i got my first tatt i heavily researched the process.
    My list is tiny.
    1. Ears (professionally) 2. Ears(myself) 3. Small thin heart tattoo on my right inner wrist.
    I've been bit by the bug, and am plannin my next tat atm... I'm a veggie, and highly opinionated.

Lookin forward to perusing the boards further! Xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Inkivaari wrote: »
    Hiya. ginger. I'm a veggie, and highly opinionated.
    Hi.....Your my new Will/emo/cian all in one :D

Lolz cool! I'll be ur sidekick! Some sort of bad tattoo crime fighting team! I'm also slightly unhinged!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Lolz cool! I'll be ur sidekick! Some sort of bad tattoo crime fighting team! I'm also slightly unhinged!
    ...oh god....

*waits for someone to tell her it's not good news!!*

its not good news!!! but welcome!

why me , why me!

...oh god....

*waits for someone to tell her it's not good news!!*

I'm always good news. Absurdly optimistic, thats me!! :-) Am i dealing with a bunch of anti-happy people? Would a hug help?

• Advertisement

I'm always good news. Absurdly optimistic, thats me!! :-) Am i dealing with a bunch of anti-happy people? Would a hug help?
    oh god >.<!!

*come along to otb!*

Advertisement