Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who do you think is the most physically beautiful person in the world?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭timmy69

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

ewj1978 wrote: »
    er? who?

'ere

Edit/ she looks a bit like Claudia in that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭ewj1978

ah! DOH!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭aliqueenb

george clooney, brad bit, angelina jolie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

Evangeline Lily

Has to be at least a contender.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭edgesgirl

jonny

JonnyDepp.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm;):cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭shoelaceface

IF I HAD TO CHOSE.....

id pick yore ma

if she wasnt available id pick this chick :P :P :P isnt she hot! ;);)

eyes off everone... she's mine!

175187.jpg

i just remembered im not a lesbian.......

so i chose this fella!

173011.jpg

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

Catherine Zeta Jones for the lady

and

Robert Downey Jr for the guy (he just keeps getting better) :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭RoosterIllusion

I am.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

+ 1 for Kelly Brook. She's gorgeous. In terms of the laydeees I'd prob go for Cheryl Cole. Never thought much of her but after watching her on the X factor I think she is just divine. If i were gay for a day she would get some. Couldn't listen to her though :-) And from the neck down she is scarily thin.

In terms of the boys - Christian Bale is my my number one but probably not for everyone. If I had to go for physically perfect though I'd probably pick good old Johnny Depp. His face is like a gift from god.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Avril.

Made you look.

Rachel McAdams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

BEAT wrote: »
    Robert Downey Jr for the guy (he just keeps getting better) :)
    pookie82 wrote: »
    Christian Bale
    Oh absofuppinlutely! :)

Yeah Cheryl Cole/Tweedy has an amazing face, but - and I'm not on an anti-thin tirade - she isn't slim, she's underweight looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Cat Deeley.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

For men I'd say Ralph Fiennes. He makes me feel like swooning.

Dudess wrote: »
    Oh absofuppinlutely! :)

Ya I've been trying to get the OH to buy a batman suit for a while now but no go!!! :D:D:D

[/QUOTE]Yeah Cheryl Cole/Tweedy has an amazing face, but - and I'm not on an anti-thin tirade - she isn't slim, she's underweight looking.[/QUOTE]

Yes, very much so. i only really noticed when I saw Holly Willoughby interviewing her on the xtra factor show thingy. Now Holly would be fairly curvy but imo gorgeously so - but Cheryl genuinely looked like a teeny weeny lollipop lady beside her. She has a childlike frame now - it's so tiny that her (gorgeous) head looked massive. Very upsetting.

I also have/had a serious thing for Heath Ledger, thought he had a gorgeous face, if a tad unconventional.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Every other girl i see on the high street is beautiful ,they are everywere .Just when you think you have seen the most beautiful girl in ' YONKS ' another turns the corner ......and my head ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭DanGerMus

Jane Seymour. Monsterously goodlooking woman from Battlestar to Doctor Quinn to Smallville and Wedding crashers i think but mostly so in that James bond movie, "live and let die" i think? But aged very very well.

Forgot to add - wow, check out Angela Lansbury in her day!!!! She was a corker!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

A friend of mine was an international couture model and is so beautiful neither men nor women can stop staring at her. She's oblivious :rolleyes:.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I dont think the ( phoney ) celeb culture is a real representation of what may be described as beautiful . Sure , these people, men and womon are natural beautiful but taken the shallowness of the celeb culture (of which an army of people are working to 24/7 to put the celeb in the spotlight ) you will see natural beauty everywere .Every neighburhood has them .

To be honest , the most beautiful girl i ever saw was an italian girl who i met at a market stall in Lanzorotie about two years ago . She had the most beautiful hazel ,green eyes i have ever seen on another human being ( never mind a womon )

Made me realise that we dont have to be programmed to think that beauty is only a monopoly celebs have.

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭Aseth

Michelle Pfeiffer - 50 and still gorgeous :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Dita von Teese....although maybe she's the person I would most turn lesbian for.

Other than that, Johnny Depp and Megan Fox.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,340 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

A friend of mine was an international couture model and is so beautiful neither men nor women can stop staring at her. She's oblivious :rolleyes:.
    please to be posting pics

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Made you look.

Rachel McAdams.

Damn you. I miss you.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,877 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

latchyco wrote: »
    I dont think the ( phoney ) celeb culture is a real representation of what may be described as beautiful . Sure , these people, men and womon are natural beautiful but taken the shallowness of the celeb culture (of which an army of people are working to 24/7 to put the celeb in the spotlight ) you will see natural beauty everywere .Every neighburhood has them .

To be honest , the most beautiful girl i ever saw was an italian girl who i met at a market stall in Lanzorotie about two years ago . She had the most beautiful hazel ,green eyes i have ever seen on another human being ( never mind a womon )

Made me realise that we dont have to be programmed to think that beauty is only a monopoly celebs have.
    I Couldn't agree more. The most gorgeous person I have ever seen was a nurse that worked in Tullamore hospital. the first time I seen here I was fairly out of it on pre-op Morphine so for a long time I just thought the morphine made her seem nicer. About two months after that I seen her out on the town and she was everything I remembered, I remembered thinking after that if she ever found a reason to make it as a celeb she would definitely be voted in the top ten women in the world. She was pure beauty and had a down to earth personality to suit.
    Looking at pictures of celebs its near impossible to judge how beautiful they really are because all we get to see is Airbrushed images or the exact opposite when they make faces getting out of a cab extremely drunk. I met Andrea Corr on a night out once and couldn't get over how different she was to what I imagined. certainly not half as nice in the flesh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭RoosterIllusion

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭sadista

Man: jason statham

Woman: it has got to be angelina jolie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Michael Palin actually is kinda sexy.

Yeah, I think Angelina has the perfect face.
    PillyPen wrote: »
    For men I'd say Ralph Fiennes. He makes me feel like swooning.
    Ooh, I was having lunch with a couple of mates in Dame Street and he was a couple of tables from us - as hot in real life as he is on the screen!
    pookie82 wrote: »
    I also have/had a serious thing for Heath Ledger, thought he had a gorgeous face, if a tad unconventional.
    Oh puleeease! Utterly gorgeous. Thank Christ you and I have never been in competition for a man, pookie!
    DanGerMus wrote: »
    Jane Seymour. Monsterously goodlooking woman from Battlestar to Doctor Quinn to Smallville and Wedding crashers i think but mostly so in that James bond movie, "live and let die" i think? But aged very very well.
    Stunning - the epitome of MILF and the Keira Knightley of her day. Here's a pic of her when she was young - she even looks quite like Keira: 10048308.jpg
    Aseth wrote: »
    Michelle Pfeiffer - 50 and still gorgeous :)
    Ooh yes, can't believe I forgot her.
    janeybabe wrote: »
    Dita von Teese....although maybe she's the person I would most turn lesbian for.
    Her figure is just superb.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

Dudess wrote: »
    Ooh, I was having lunch with a couple of mates in Dame Street and he was a couple of tables from us - as hot in real life as he is on the screen!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! I would have freaked out, then I would have tried to sleep with him, then the gardai would be called. Is he always in Dublin??? Oh, time for some stalkage.

My friend was at Easter mass in Notre Dame and saw Johnny Depp. Walked right past him and it was so crowded I believe they even touched sleeves. I'd prefer Ralph though.

Advertisement