Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who do you think is the most physically beautiful person in the world?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

Robert Downey Jnr. - less that weird goatee/mustache combo he has going on at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

I think Keira Knightley is really pretty, and her eyes are gorgeous but she's awful looking when she smiles. Looks like a weird scrunchy face demon... more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

Cheryl Cole by a mile. But she needs to put some weight on..

Men - Niall Breslin from the Blizzards. drooooooooooool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Eva Longoria. Shes petite and exotic looking with a great rear. What more could you want?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Im rather cut up that no woman mentioned me...not even a mention from a gay.

*looks at knife, looks at wrists*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Such a difficult question.
    I thought of Chiaki Kuriyama, Eva Longoria and mid-90's era Shirley Manson.

But if I have to pick just one:

Kate Beckinsale

Absolutely stunning.
    http://www.scifidesktop.org.uk/gallery/albums/actresses/G-M/Kate-B/Kate_Beckinsale_025.jpg
    http://www.katebeckinsalegallery.com/images/katebeckinsaleWallpaper/katebeckinsale-full1280/kate-beckinsale30.jpg
    http://www.bartcop.com/beck-01.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,096 ✭✭✭Lirange

snyper wrote: »
    Im rather cut up that no woman mentioned me...not even a mention from a gay.

*looks at knife, looks at wrists*

Remember it is the vertical cut that gets the job done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

Lirange wrote: »
    Wow - Grace Kelly is fabulous looking alright. A real natural beauty.

Who in god's name did the music to that video? It's absolutely horrendous.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Lirange wrote: »
    Ava = scrumlicious

Also Grace Kelly

Yea, she's amazing. A class act, all the way. Her grand daughters, the princesses in Monaco are very good looking too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

mary harney

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

Daisy Fuentes FTW

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Sophie Howard. But I'd ride the hole of anything put in front of me.

There's no need to make country related animal farm jokes cause I'd ride that too if I could catch the ****ers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭allybhoy

Cant believe nobody has mentioned Pam Anderson, sure she's plastic and probably has a skip like a wizards sleeve but ya still deffffinately wud! Duuurrty

allybhoy wrote: »
    Cant believe nobody has mentioned Pam Anderson, sure she's plastic and probably has a skip like a wizards sleeve but ya still deffffinately wud! Duuurrty

not even close to being the best looking female on baywatch never mind the world, erika eleniak and nicole eggert who starred with her at that time were much better looking than she was

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Archeron wrote: »
    If I had to pick, I would say Kylie Minogue. A continuously bloody lovely looking woman thats been bloody lovely looking for years and continues to be lovely today. Bless.

Who would you vote?

Dear God no, unless you were picking a mount for the Grand National.

My own personal fav is Lucy Pinder. 5 minutes with her and I'd be happy for life.

rossie1977 wrote: »
    not even close to being the best looking female on baywatch never mind the world, erika eleniak and nicole eggert who starred with her at that time were much better looking than she was

But its physically perfection not just facial features and most men would agree that she has probably one of the best bodies ever

5 min??

/fail

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Not sure who the most beautiful person is but do know that it's definitely not Lyndsey Davenport. Watching her now after having a couple of Friday beverages and she's looking exactly like Pigheads old pet PigPrincess Porkypants. She's horrible. Probably a lovely girl though.

• Advertisement

snyper wrote: »
    5 min??

/fail

I'd have no shame in saying I only lasted 5 minutes with Lucy. The only problem would be deciding where blow it :pac:

allybhoy wrote: »
    But its physically perfection not just facial features and most men would agree that she has probably one of the best bodies ever

her body is plastic, sorry mate that automatically removes her from any list. i never got the pam anderson thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Xavi6 wrote: »
    I'd have no shame in saying I only lasted 5 minutes with Lucy. The only problem would be deciding where blow it :pac:

Surely you'd just save up for days beforehand then spread it around as much as possible?

The only reasonable solution imo.

Too true. It'd be like one of those garden hoses that goes all mad and shit spraying stuff everywhere........you get the idea.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Cinful

I had my fun, and thats all that matters.

on her face...

so she could mix them with her tears of laughter :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

My own personal fav is Lucy Pinder. 5 minutes with her and I'd be happy for life.

Oh fcuk yeah, she's stunning.

And unlike a lot of other glamour models she's not a complete bimbo, which is another plus.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Joss Stone, before she went brunette.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Archeron wrote: »
    If I had to pick, I would say Kylie Minogue. A continuously bloody lovely looking woman thats been bloody lovely looking for years and continues to be lovely today. Bless.

Who would you vote?
    Oh my goodness!! Kylie Minogue looks like a horse.

Advertisement